Options

Does anybody want Sharon and Phil together?

MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
Forum Member
I do!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I do too
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    Yes because it'll be more interesting than Sharon and Jack. With Sharon and Phil it's not a question of if they'll get together it's a question of when. And I'm glad she chose to marry Jack, because nothing will put her in Phils arms more than an engagement to another man. Eastenders loves wedding shambles, so on Sharon and Jacks wedding day, Sharon will become the Runaway bride again.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do!!

No no no no and more no!!!!

Sharon and Phil were done decades ago and that is where they should stay.

I'd like a new man for Sharon and either Phil to paired up with Kat or bring Vanessa back for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    No no no no and more no!!!!

Sharon and Phil were done decades ago and that is where they should stay.

Yes but they come with so much baggage, thats what makes them interesting. Jack and Sharon is a yawnfest. All Jack does is mope around after her.
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Yes because it'll be more interesting than Sharon and Jack. With Sharon and Phil it's not a question of if they'll get together it's a question of when. And I'm glad she chose to marry Jack, because nothing will put her in Phils arms more than an engagement to another man. Eastenders loves wedding shambles, so on Sharon and Jacks wedding day, Sharon will become the Runaway bride again.

Exactly
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member

This needs to happen, if Sharon actually marries Jack I won't be happy. :p I like the history between Sharon and Phil and not to mention they have better on screen chemistry that Sharon/Jack.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but they come with so much baggage, thats what makes them interesting. Jack and Sharon is a yawnfest. All Jack does is mope around after her.

They didn't have that much baggage though, they were crap together then and they're crap together now.

I do agree that Jack and Sharon shouldn't be together either.

The only Mitchell Sharon should ever be with is Grant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon and Jack is indeed :yawn: But Sharon and Phil would be bad to watch too. It's in the past and let's leave it there. How about Sharon get a storyline that doesn't involve her depending on a man/anything to do with her love life?

Having said that, It is pretty obvious that Phil/Sharon will end up together eventually and then, no doubt, break up/have a massive fallout when Phil's involvement in Dennis' death is revealed.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was against Pharon but after seeing her with jack, i can't wait for them to get together
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    нöℓєs wrote: »
    Sharon and Jack is indeed :yawn: But Sharon and Phil would be bad to watch too. It's in the past and let's leave it there. How about Sharon get a storyline that doesn't involve her depending on a man/anything to do with her love life?

Having said that, It is pretty obvious that Phil/Sharon will end up together eventually and then, no doubt, break up/have a massive fallout when Phil's involvement in Dennis' death is revealed.

Agreed.

As for wherher I want Pharon together; hmmm I don't know. They are a better union than Jack and Sharon; but I don't think Phil deserves Sharon. Or, for a matter of fact do I think Phil should have Denny in his life either to try and father; since whatever anyone thinks of Dennis, Denny is not Phil's kid.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Long term they will be together...and then the Dennis reveal will come out...
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nooooo!
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Yes. That would be a relationship with some depth and gravitas. Get her away from the insipid Jack and that whole stupid, shallow set up. She is becoming blander and blander the more I see her around him.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Objectively speaking, yes I do because it would be interesting to watch. Of course far more interesting than Sharon and Jack. They have a clear connection and so much history forming part of that.

From a 'shipping' perspective (which I'm not really into massively anyway), then probably not as Sharon can do better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed.

As for wherher I want Pharon together; hmmm I don't know. They are a better union than Jack and Sharon; but I don't think Phil deserves Sharon. Or, for a matter of fact do I think Phil should have Denny in his life either to try and father; since whatever anyone thinks of Dennis, Denny is not Phil's kid.

But his father is dead? Besides Jack is all over Sharon's kid when he does not bother with his own, all because he wants to shag Sharon. No better there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    They didn't have that much baggage though, they were crap together then and they're crap together now.

I do agree that Jack and Sharon shouldn't be together either.

The only Mitchell Sharon should ever be with is Grant.

Personally I want Phil and Sharon to get engaged an on the wedding day we have Michelle, Grant, Mark Jr, Courtney and Peggy all there. Would be epic and Sharon would fall into Grants arms.

But thats unlikely to happen.

Sharon and Phil do have baggage, who does Sharon run to every time she needs help? Philip.

Sotryline potential if Sharon and Phil were a couple

Jealousy from Grant
    The truth about Dennis
    The truth about Mark Jr (if Sharon knows)
    Their joint addiction to drugs
    Their history with their affair
    Phil seeing Denny as a second chance

Jack and Sharon would only have an interesting storyline is if Vicky returns with blonde hair as Jack would screw her and get her pregnant as soon as she'd stepped into Walford.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But his father is dead? Besides Jack is all over Sharon's kid when he does not bother with his own, all because he wants to shag Sharon. No better there

So? Doesn't mean Phil should father the kid. And I'm not advocating Jack being Denny's step-dad either. Both Jack and Phil are bad choices.
  • Options
    Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On one condition that Phil would stop moaning for good, apart from that I really don't care.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Personally I want Phil and Sharon to get engaged an on the wedding day we have Michelle, Grant, Mark Jr, Courtney and Peggy all there. Would be epic and Sharon would fall into Grants arms.

But thats unlikely to happen.

Sharon and Phil do have baggage, who does Sharon run to every time she needs help? Philip.

Sotryline potential if Sharon and Phil were a couple

Jealousy from Grant
    The truth about Dennis
    The truth about Mark Jr (if Sharon knows)
    Their joint addiction to drugs
    Their history with their affair
    Phil seeing Denny as a second chance

Jack and Sharon would only have an interesting storyline is if Vicky returns with blonde hair as Jack would screw her and get her pregnant as soon as she'd stepped into Walford.

I would love this to happen lol. Apart from the Jack but he can just leave go visit his kids so we never have to endure him again
  • Options
    Miss MelonMiss Melon Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    This needs to happen, if Sharon actually marries Jack I won't be happy. :p I like the history between Sharon and Phil and not to mention they have better on screen chemistry that Sharon/Jack.

This.

Phil and Sharon always seem to end up back together in the end, they know they can always count on the other if they need help. Plus Letitia and Steve work fab together.

Also, with the recent lack of acknowledgement of the anniversary of Dennis' death, I really wouldn't be surprised if they completely ignore Phil's involvement :/ Would be good if they remembered, but not got the most faith in the continuity people at the mo!
  • Options
    Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Phil will find a way to stop the wedding, guessing last min at the altar.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Miss Melon wrote: »
    This.

Phil and Sharon always seem to end up back together in the end, they know they can always count on the other if they need help. Plus Letitia and Steve work fab together.

Also, with the recent lack of acknowledgement of the anniversary of Dennis' death, I really wouldn't be surprised if they completely ignore Phil's involvement :/ Would be good if they remembered, but not got the most faith in the continuity people at the mo!

BIB: That is a very good point. It was notable that Dennis wasn't mentioned, despite Sharon being the centre of the episode with Phil heavily involved as well. Then with Jack mourning James, it just made perfect sense all-round for it to come up, but it didn't. Hmm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't comprehend why they would completely ignore the anniversary of Dennis' death.

Unless the grief gave Sharon amnesia or something. :yawn: