Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd better all buy 10 copies each of OK next week because if their circulation drops when she's on the cover her 'comeback' might be short lived :eek: She must be cursing the DM airport shots as they'll show up the extent of any air-brushing - there's only so many wonders make-up and botox can realistically perform.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just remembered, Desmond Fraser, who was charged with attempted blackmail over the stolen explicit photos, was due to appear at Basingstoke Magistrates court on Tuesday 1st. Haven't been able to find any reports yet but will update if I do.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    The airport pics were rather less flattering than the mag ones tend to be. :D
    I forgot about the blackmail issue. Yes, keep us up to date Sam.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Just read a link one of the other guys posted on here about the relationship between CAN and Northern & Shell and at the bottom it is revealed that CAN had set up an interview with the News of the World with Michelle Clack who was Katie's ex best friend

Here's the article;

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/writs-expose-relationship-between-desmond-owned-titles-and-katie-prices-former-agent

Just goes to show how much she trashed Katie, obviously Katie played a part in the break up but she never mentions any bad things Peter did, blamed everything on Katie which is unfair and it is obvious CAN wanted to ruin Katie
    Forum Member
    Just read a link one of the other guys posted on here about the relationship between CAN and Northern & Shell and at the bottom it is revealed that CAN had set up an interview with the News of the World with Michelle Clack who was Katie's ex best friend

Here's the article;

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/writs-expose-relationship-between-desmond-owned-titles-and-katie-prices-former-agent

Just goes to show how much she trashed Katie, obviously Katie played a part in the break up but she never mentions any bad things Peter did, blamed everything on Katie which is unfair and it is obvious CAN wanted to ruin Katie
    People take sides, such is life.:)

I wonder if the CC has been cancelled,no mention of it anywhere.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Here's the article;

I find it deeply ironic that KP whinges about someone trying to 'ruin' her, when she's always going around slagging others off and threatening to ruin them!:rolleyes: She was more than happy to publically slate Danny Cipriani and threaten to reveal his private correspondence with her! Not to mention all the secrets about her exes that she's threatening to expose in volume 247 of her autobiography!:rolleyes:
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here's the article;

:D well he was hardly going to blame himself really - I can just see the press release "Although I'm a pathetic, narcissistic, tragic old has-been, everything was my fault and I'm actually doing the plastic, dried-up, desperate fame-**** a huge favour by dumping her and leaving her Freee to love Again..."

And she did say plenty of bad things about Peter btw for which she was sued and paid damages.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we all excited to see the former OK! Queen Katie Price back in the magazine on Tuesday? ;)

I'm assuming it'll be a front cover job, either a cheesy/trying-too-hard "sexy" job with hubby, or a trying-too-hard "maternal" one with Jett. But the latter may not happen, all depending on who he looks like..... :eek: :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Are we all excited to see the former OK! Queen Katie Price back in the magazine on Tuesday? ;)

I'm assuming it'll be a front cover job, either a cheesy/trying-too-hard "sexy" job with hubby, or a trying-too-hard "maternal" one with Jett. But the latter may not happen, all depending on who he looks like..... :eek: :p

I think it will be all about her and her terrible suffering, how she has managed to lose the baby weight & that finally after all these years of silence she will at long last get the opportunity to have her say...(:rolleyes:)

I dont think Jett is ready for PR yet, he'll still be at a healthy weight for full-term despite him not supposed to have be born yet, and more opportunities for the future anyway.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    :D well he was hardly going to blame himself really - I can just see the press release "Although I'm a pathetic, narcissistic, tragic old has-been, everything was my fault and I'm actually doing the plastic, dried-up, desperate fame-**** a huge favour by dumping her and leaving her Freee to love Again..."

:D:D I would have paid good money for that statement. :D

Shame if the CC is off though. Even the thought of it was very amusing.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by lozenger
    I think it will be all about her and her terrible suffering, how she has managed to lose the baby weight & that finally after all these years of silence she will at long last get the opportunity to have her say...(:rolleyes:)

I dont think Jett is ready for PR yet, he'll still be at a healthy weight for full-term despite him not supposed to have be born yet, and more opportunities for the future anyway.

Yes, your probably right.... I mean, all that drama needs explaining, despite the fact that most of us know it's all a load of tripe!

I can see the new family having an OK! cover for Christmas, when Jett will be adequately photo ready..... ;) I'm cringing already!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to add a boring anecdote - when i had my son he was 8lb - I had put on 2 stone - my husband jokingly said "Well the baby only weighed half a stone - where has the rest of it come from..." (yes, I did hit him!!)

So with Jett weighing just 5lb - where did Katie's extra 3 stone come from..? (I am just being silly here before anyone gets offended)
  • AmberAppleAmberApple Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    From what I can remember, Pete did a photoshoot with the kids & they included a picture of Katie on the front page and suggested a possible reconciliation in time for Christmas - Utterly despicable!

ah just found it
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/57732/Katie-Price-An-Apology/

Actually it was hard to find amongst all the other aplogies they have had to print concerning false stories about her - all accompanied by damages. No wonder she goes back to them, they are probably her main source of income !

So they apologised for printing false stories about her, and paid damages towards legal costs of proving them wrong and yet you still think everything they print is true. This court case will open a few eyes!!
  • AmberAppleAmberApple Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Just to add a boring anecdote - when i had my son he was 8lb - I had put on 2 stone - my husband jokingly said "Well the baby only weighed half a stone - where has the rest of it come from..." (yes, I did hit him!!)

So with Jett weighing just 5lb - where did Katie's extra 3 stone come from..? (I am just being silly here before anyone gets offended)

why are you critising KP and defending yourself with the same analysis? Can you not see the hypocrisy here and should know from your own experience how she would feel? Genuine question!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if people stop talking about her then she will go away.

cant think why people look upto her and call her a role model
    Forum Member

Now now you silly billy,;) you KNOW she has gone all Pwivate.
    Which in Pwicey-speak translates into "This Kevvy bloke needn't fink e can ride to fame on my coat tails like all the rest of those dog-gone men wot done me wrong.This is all about ME ! "
    She was papped at the airport with her Hello Kitty suitcase and face like a smacked bottom on her way to the shoot .....no Kevvy and no babby.
    Yes, your probably right.... I mean, all that drama needs explaining, despite the fact that most of us know it's all a load of tripe!

I can see the new family having an OK! cover for Christmas, when Jett will be adequately photo ready..... ;) I'm cringing already!!

It's all about Pwivate Pwicey and the unexpected dwama that unexpectedly befalls her at every turn unexpectedly. That poor woman is besieged by bad luck .Unexpectedly.

Yep, the Chwistmas shoot is a cert. Dressed in robes and posed in a stable possibly.

Since anecdotes are on the menu.......
    My friend's babe was plopped in the local church crib for the 9am Children's Mass one Christmas. The children's faces at seeing that baby wriggle and wave it's arms during the Mass was amazing. They were gob-smacked and uber excited to see a real 'baby Jesus' .The babe was girl, but they all look the same in an olde worlde biblical looking baby gown(made by moi I might add) .
    I know, there is no end to my talents.:p
    Forum Member
    kcspurs wrote: »
    if people stop talking about her then she will go away.

cant think why people look upto her and call her a role model

Yes but then we couldn't point and laugh.

But OK, you got me on your second point. I really haven't a clue either .:confused: Tis a mystery.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmberApple wrote: »
    So they apologised for printing false stories about her, and paid damages towards legal costs of proving them wrong and yet you still think everything they print is true. This court case will open a few eyes!!

It certainly will, and not in a good way for KP. The problem with this CC is that it will air KP's dirty laundry as much as that of others. Something which I suspect she hasn't considered in her obsessive pursuit of revenge.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    It certainly will, and not in a good way for KP. The problem with this CC is that it will air KP's dirty laundry as much as that of others. Something which I suspect she hasn't considered in her obsessive pursuit of revenge.

I agree IMO she uses people and this time they are going to bite back! I think she will regret this CC and we will have plenty to gossip about ;)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    I agree IMO she uses people and this time they are going to bite back! I think she will regret this CC and we will have plenty to gossip about ;)

*purchases popcorn and settles down in comfy chair* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmberApple wrote: »
    why are you critising KP and defending yourself with the same analysis? Can you not see the hypocrisy here and should know from your own experience how she would feel? Genuine question!

Genuine answer. It was sarcasm - I am not criticising KP & funnily enough my husband joking is not offensive to me - he gets plenty back!

I guess you missed the bit where I said "I'm just being silly here before anyone gets offended"

I think we need to bring back the disclaimer after every post*.

(disclaimer. I dont really think this*)
    Forum Member
    Genuine answer. It was sarcasm - I am not criticising KP & funnily enough my husband joking is not offensive to me - he gets plenty back!

I guess you missed the bit where I said "I'm just being silly here before anyone gets offended"

I think we need to bring back the disclaimer after every post*.

(disclaimer. I dont really think this*)

You silly sausage !
    (DISCLAIMER : I don't really think Lozenger is an actual sausage or that she is silly)
    I'm really looking forward to the CC . As has been said, dirty laundry will be aired and I think a long unanswered question might be finally settled in the minds of all but her most ardent followers. But of course we can't talk about that .
    I've ordered my copy of OK on tuesday and will be up with the lark joining the expected massive queue at the news agents .
    Forum Member
    *purchases popcorn and settles down in comfy chair* :D
    Scootch along there Mrs.I'll bring the drinks.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    Scootch along there Mrs.I'll bring the drinks.

Mine's a vodka and coke :D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd better have a 'Bang a Dildo'
    2 shots vodka, 2 shots peach schnapps, 2 shot orange juice, 1 shot pineapple juice, 2 shot blackcurrant.
This discussion has been closed.