Options

Britney Spears " Piece of Me" Las Vegas Residency TRAILER!

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    Looks great!
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that fan-made?

It's good though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is fan made but it's EPIC now if someone wants to kindly pay for me id be forever in your debt :)
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally amazing.
  • Options
    MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great video! I didn't even realise it was fanmade until I read the youtube video info afterwards!
  • Options
    umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a great trailer for the upcoming 'Piece of Me' Las Vegas show, LOVE IT.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Great video! I didn't even realise it was fanmade until I read the youtube video info afterwards!

It does look good, doesn't it? :) Well done to whoever put the video together.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I love it! Wish I could go.
  • Options
    chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing for a fan made video

Jan 29 i will be there cant wiat !
  • Options
    Special AppearanceSpecial Appearance Posts: 8,013
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know when the new dates for her Residency are going to be announced, I can only see upto February on Ticketmaster, but I want to buy a Meet & Greet ticket as soon as the dates are up. Thanks in advance :D Looks great, can't wait! :D
  • Options
    chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when the new dates for her Residency are going to be announced, I can only see upto February on Ticketmaster, but I want to buy a Meet & Greet ticket as soon as the dates are up. Thanks in advance :D Looks great, can't wait! :D

Her first set of shows start Dec. 27, with tickets on sale through Feb. 22. Her second set of dates with ticket sales also will be announced Dec. 3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely adore Britney and hope to go but if you are booking like a year in advance.. don't book flights and hotels yet which you wont be able to get a refund for incase he knee goes or something.

PS you know she's coming here with the show... Don't do anything rash.