Why would anyone openly question the validity of another's eviction?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when Chris Bisson was in Series 2 - he hardly featured at all, he was a non-person who said nothing and was on the edges at best. He was 2nd to be eliminated. When others came out many of them said they couldn't understand why Chris has gone so early, some had him as a potential winner because he was such a great personality, the life and soul of the camp and was always organising fun things for them to do so they didn't get bored.

It's just that the editors chose not to show any of those fun things in the highlights programme for some reason.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    It was between Alfonso and Mo, not Amy and Mo. So the underdog was Alfonso; and indeed I did think their extravagant exclamations of amazement were rather unflattering to him.

Ah true. I wasn't really thinking about the actual 2 at the bottom as they do announce it as in 'no particular order' and Amy seems more like an under dog inside the camp what with Mo's 'Who is she :s Who is she ' :D However yes, substitute any name and it can't be very nice for them.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    I remember when Chris Bisson was in Series 2 - he hardly featured at all, he was a non-person who said nothing and was on the edges at best. He was 2nd to be eliminated. When others came out many of them said they couldn't understand why Chris has gone so early, some had him as a potential winner because he was such a great personality, the life and soul of the camp and was always organising fun things for them to do so they didn't get bored.

It's just that the editors chose not to show any of those fun things in the highlights programme for some reason.

I remember reading similar about Mike Reid's departure. He said he was the life and soul, always playing his guitar, making everyone laugh...and it wasn't shown....not sure if that was just how Mike saw himself in there...but no-one else did. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »

Oh dear, I hate really misleading editing. I remember when Nell McAndrew was in, Ant and Dec had a running gag about her never saying anything. But quite often in the background of scenes not about her, you could see her happily sitting and chatting to people.