Form an orderly queue lads - Jodie Marsh gagging for it

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/jodie-marsh-admits-desperate-for-sex-celibate-three-years-tmi-142049420.html

After being celibate for 3 years and even turning down irresistible (in his own head) love God, Kirk Norcross, Jodie has decided to unlock the chastity belt and she's ready to get shagging again.

Never one to shy away from TMI, she also tells the lovely story about how her ex dumped her for wanting too much kinky sex when he couldn't keep up with her demands for it 6 times a night.

Yes, Jodie is back and how we've (sort of) missed her

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't really do that much for me. I suppose quite a few men might go for her simply because she's Jodie Marsh.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 years in dog years is about....oooo...a day? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 years in dog years is about....oooo...a day? :D

I certainly wouldn't say she's that.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    IOW Katie Price 'lite' is back in town.
  • SFD1968SFD1968 Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Can I please join the queue heading away from her??:):)
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    I'd give it a go, lets see if she can handle my sex demands...six times if for wimps
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im in! :D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »

So you kept said in many posts on any women threads.
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she gave up bodybuilding? Wasn't she going to be a tattoo artist? She seems to get bored easily and give up on things
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's looking for someone 'normal'. Good luck with that, love.

Not sure why she made such a big deal about her celibacy - as though it makes her superior in some way. She's not exactly the epitome of class and refinement in any case.

Jack Cockings - Melanie Sykes's ex - is single now - perhaps she could consider him now having previously rebuffed him.:D
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I certainly wouldn't say she's that.

It's an insult to dogs. They have much more likeability than the Marsh Monster does.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Jodie's but the title of this thread is not nice. God help anyone who wrote that about a daughter of mine....
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »

I wouldn't want to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    How long till she gets with one of Geordie Shore? They're nobodies and seem to like putting it around.
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long till she gets with one of Geordie Shore? They're nobodies and seem to like putting it around.

Agree, It made me laugh when news reports said a 'star' of Geordie Shore had been arrested. Please, the people who are on GS are not stars by any stretch of the imagination. I would guess 98% of the population have no clue who any of them are and wouldn't recognise them if they stood next to them in a shop.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Jodie's but the title of this thread is not nice. God help anyone who wrote that about a daughter of mine....

I think some posts have been created to try and get a reaction.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would your daughter do an interview with a lads mag and say she's desperate to get her leg over because she hasn't had any for a long time and talk about her room full of dildos gathering dust?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Agree, It made me laugh when news reports said a 'star' of Geordie Shore had been arrested. Please, the people who are on GS are not stars by any stretch of the imagination. I would guess 98% of the population have no clue who any of them are and wouldn't recognise them if they stood next to them in a shop.

Whatever happened to stars actually being famous for a reason. These bozos are about as relevant as contestants off the chase. It makes me want to weep for the future when teenagers tweet "PLEASE FOOLOW ME GAZ URE SO SEXY," ah yes, drunken fights and promiscuity. How very cool
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People like Jodie Marsh deserve all the flak they get, imho. The damage they cause to the younger, impressionable generations is disgusting, depressing, and irreversible. It's time people understood what it means to feel a bit of shame again, I think.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I thought she said she was going to go back to women if she couldn't find a man? lol.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hopefully, none of your female offspring would wear a T-Shirt displaying the names of her ex shags and with marks rating them next to it; wear a belt over their norks, get their tits engorged to absurd proportions, have a series of publicised relationships, including a sham marriage on MTV; pose for pictures in a so called celibate relationship, with her 'beau' mimicking an action where he appears to be going down on her, and also publicly state that she is 'gagging for it' - which is why this thread is titled thus.
  • Brain DonorBrain Donor Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    She doesn't really do that much for me. I suppose quite a few men might go for her simply because she's Jodie Marsh.

That, for me, would be the main reason not to.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive been there......its no good, its a bit like dry humping a leather sofa
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's looking for someone 'normal'. Good luck with that, love.

I had to laugh at that too, I can't imagine anyone 'normal' toughing her with a bargepole. And those tattoos....oh my god. :o
    It's an insult to dogs. They have much more likeability than the Marsh Monster does.

Awww I can't be the only one who thinks Jodie is likeable? :blush: I'm sure she's completely insufferable in person but I think she comes across as very vulnerable and naive and it just makes me want to hug her. I do think it's very sad that she's still doing this stuff at the age of 35 though. She's obviously extremely immature and she's normally the type of person I can't stand but I just can't dislike her for some reason.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Notice it at the superstore, she really got her tits out, how the hell it help her looking for a bloke!