Winston - opinions?

Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
Forum Member
What do people think of this guy then?

My opinion....Doesn't seem to say or do much. Kind of looks/moves like a gorilla and just sits there gurning....He also does this really cringe worthy smile when talking to the ladies - just nods and does this big flashy grin like he's James Bond or some sort of icon....

And, to top it off - he only has one 'story' (about being sick over a bird when he was 16) - a lad of the caliber he portrays should have MANY drunken tales, disappointed.

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm not very interested in him. Everything I've seen from him seems to revolve around girls, etc. At the moment, he's pretty one-dimensional imo.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Braindead pretty boy who unfortunately is currently the favourite to win
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A caveman.

Early days yet, but I do not see a lot of malice in him ... although saying that, he's probably too thick to be malicious.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Total prat going by his VT which I have no idea why he was cheered for I would have thought that would be a instant booing one.

One of my least favourites in the house
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's not a lot there is there. That said I prefer him to Steven
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lad :)
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    He looks the type of character to embrace the experience. That's about all the opinion I have atm.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Braindead pretty boy who unfortunately is currently the favourite to win

He ain't a pretty boy. He's got a good boddy and scubs up reasonably well but facially he's a bit off looking.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    docman wrote: »
    He ain't a pretty boy. He's got a good boddy and scubs up reasonably well but facially he's a bit off looking.

I was just using "pretty boy" as a generic term
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Total prat going by his VT which I have no idea why he was cheered for I would have thought that would be a instant booing one.

One of my least favourites in the hous
    e

same here
  • Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    docman wrote: »

Yeah, his face could even be classed as 'ugly' by some....

He sure knows how to preen and present himself in the best possible way though and looks like a well made up man from a distance away....Surprised he stays in good shape when he claims to go out drinking 4/5 nights a week, along with a full time job....where's the time for the gym sessions and healthy eating!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't offend me but at the moment i haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion either way. Can't imagine he'd ever be my favourite to win though, but i don't think he'll be nasty or aggressive. Like someone else said he'd not clever enough! :p
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems to be so much of a Towie stereotype that it's hard to have any real opinion of him. if what we've seen of him is all he has to offer then he might as well pack his bags and head off to Marbella.
  • Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems to be getting on with Tamara pretty well..
    Forum Member
    previews wrote: »
    He seems to be so much of a Towie stereotype that it's hard to have any real opinion of him. if what we've seen of him is all he has to offer then he might as well pack his bags and head off to Marbella.

Haha - he probably should. Would have been more suited to 'exes on the beach' on MTV to be fair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me a bit of Anthony who won, but with the voice of David Beckham. Seems harmless enough.
  • Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    Don't like him - yes, I'm old enough to be his Mother but he's a bit vacant IMO.

As said above - a Towie wannabe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boring and annoying
    Forum Member
    Belpry_1 wrote: »
    He seems to be getting on with Tamara pretty well..

Yep, she said she likes them good looking and dumb - Christmas has come early....

Side note - Her VT was absolutely appalling, but so far she's played the opposite to how she portrayed herself. Serious narcissistic business women? Dumb, bleached blonde bimbo is more fitting at the moment...
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Low budget version of Joey Essex, I.E. nice but dim.

Harmless enough though.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    Yep, she said she likes them good looking and dumb - Christmas has come early....

Side note - Her VT was absolutely appalling, but so far she's played the opposite to how she portrayed herself. Serious narcissistic business women? Dumb, bleached blonde bimbo is more fitting at the moment...

TBF she did say she doesn't let people see what she is really like as it's easier to manipulate them that way.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's a knob.

An awful choice for a housemate. Worse this year.
    Forum Member
    TBF she did say she doesn't let people see what she is really like as it's easier to manipulate them that way.

Bloody hell, what a catch she must be....can you imagine.
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    He's a knob.

An awful choice for a housemate. Worse this year.

He doesn't seem to have evolved with the rest of the human race....I could literally imagine him eating food out of a bowl on the floor, hands free....
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicky1975 wrote: »
    He doesn't offend me but at the moment i haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion either way. Can't imagine he'd ever be my favourite to win though, but i don't think he'll be nasty or aggressive. Like someone else said he'd not clever enough! :p

^^^ This