Options

is james a bully

jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
i think he could be a bully. knew has a big ego, but quite arrogant and intimidating to gary for example

discuss

Comments

• Options
    some_body1some_body1 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Most certainly :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    he needs taking down a peg or two
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Yeah he is. Patronising little man who wants to take everyone on. Would love it if someone put him in his place
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some_body1 wrote: »
    Most certainly :D

Everyone goes on about Gary but I think James has had the most arguments with different people. And is a complete nob!
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see him as a bully, just as a snidey, slimeball with an over inflated ego.
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um... no. :confused:

Patronising is not bullying. Patronising is patronising. It's annoying, but not aggressive or intimidating.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not so much as bully, but a person would like the sound of his voice and to spend his time telling you where you've gone wrong. I find his gay humor childish, its insulting. l With him its look at me how liberal am I. I am the teacher of the house. He's so full of himself (bit like Steve) ( Sorry I know dirty word) Trouble is he's tall and overbearing and no sense of personal space
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Audley is a bully. Kellie is a bully. James is clearly not a bully.
  • Options
    some_body1some_body1 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    hihopes wrote: »

Patronising is not bullying. Patronising is patronising. It's annoying, but not aggressive or intimidating.

You really do need those hihopes for this argument. He is a bully and he has absolutely no logic. Lets check if he still has a Neanderthal brow.... being a throwback from our ape evolution is the only answer in his defence :D:D
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope.
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes actually I agree
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

You think James is neither aggressive or intimidating? Wow, you need to watch closer.
  • Options
    allenasusallenasus Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like him in strictly, well talk about true colors what an awful spiteful knob head. Can not wait to see him leave.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's an arse who is clever enough to know that being a total arse will probably get him a better TV career than being a nice guy.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is bullying in the sense that he's done his best to ostracize people like Gary.

He's not content to simply argue with him, and instruct him in what he should be doing. But his worst crime is the way he seems to immediately run to his little gang of homies and proudly report what he did, painting the other person in the worst light possible, and bigging himself up.
  • Options
    ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    He's aggressive, patronising,overbearing,smug horrible and shaping up to be a bully.
  • Options
    magdemagde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    So arrogant knowing that Audley can't lay a finger on him but secretly I wish he'd had him up by the throat :blush:

He's playing right up to the cameras.
  • Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    I think anyone who refers to a couple of housemates as "the two freakos" is certainly on that track, yes.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Audley is a bully. Kellie is a bully. James is clearly not a bully.

Correct.....
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,869
    Forum Member
    I think he is as he is a tall guy with a big frame, big muscles and I think he uses that build to try and intimidate others in general and to hammer his "points" home and he keeps on repeating his "points".
  • Options
    glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,323
    Forum Member
    He's insecure about himself, can see it a mile off, probably a gay guy thats scared to come out the closet.
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    He's someone who knows that his public profile is buried unless he makes a name for himself in BB.
    Unfortunately the method he's chosen to gain attention makes him into a personality better forgotten.

For me he has no redeeming features.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Bully no. I think he is trying very hard to be assertive and to come over as someone who is standing up for what's right. (Which is at odds with off stage 'humorous'. comments). But he is trying way too hard and talking way too much and is making every situation more of a deal than it would be if he would just STFU.
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Styker wrote: »
    I think he is as he is a tall guy with a big frame, big muscles and I think he uses that build to try and intimidate others in general and to hammer his "points" home and he keeps on repeating his "points".

And he seems to channel it all into his continually "pointy" finger.
    I cant stand James.
    Far too arrogant .
    STFU James and watch that pointy finger...you might point it at the wrong person one day that doesn't like getting pointed at.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is even bullying the viewers with those ridiculous skimpy blue shorts he seems to be over fond of wearing .:o