WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 18-19 Spoilers Included

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen to Amanda: "I was wrong, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

But SuperDuper....I thought you controlled this game?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen: "I love you, I f...in' love you"

Amanda must be howling with laughter and satisfaction inside......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda tells Helen that they both said the time would come when they'd go after each other and for her, that time is now.

I wonder if Helen thinks she might owe apologies to both Candice and Jessie.

"It wasn't the right time.....It wasn't the right time"

Ooops
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen desperately asks Spencer (SPENCER) to corroborate something. He declines.

Never ask anyone a question, unless you already know the answer they will give.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda: "I'd rather have Elissa coming after me, rather than you both coming after me."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda to Helen: "I personally think you staying here is bad for my game. I find you more of a threat than Spencer."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda: "This alliance with GM and Aaryn isn't gonna happen. I found out about it within minutes. We all talk."

Amanda throwing Aryan under the bus to the listening Elissa.

She doesn't miss many tricks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be most interesting if Helen came straight back pn Thursday and won HoH.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa can't resist throwing Aryan under the bus....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa: "There's no way I would ever work with Aaryn. I would always nominate her."

Music to Amanda's ears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even after all that, Helen still wants to campaign for McCrae's vote.

Elissa: "Are you sure you want to do that"

Helen tells Andy she thinks she can get McCrae.....

She must live in an alternate universe....... :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen and Elissa decide Aryan ratted them out to Amanda (as Amanda intended), while sitting with......

ANDY....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://twitpic.com/d94l8t
    Helen outside alone, looks defeated. Amanda and McCrae are in the HoH room making out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa and Helen agree that voting out Kaitlin over Aaryn is their biggest regret in the game thus far.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    That's clearly his M.O. Do you know if he has (or thinks he has) an F2 with either or both of McCranda? He has F2 with Aryan and definitely wants to keep GM till F5, which leads me to think he really would like to go to F2 with Aryan, if he can.

Amanda hinted at a F2 with him, and he thinks the personal talk McCrae had with him about Jessica (ex-girlfriend) was leading to being asked about having a F2 but it never happened. I haven't caught up with the LF today though.

I think Andy will go with whoever to the F2 because he thinks he'll win against anyone and he thinks Aaryn is good enough at comps to take him there. I think he's wrong though, the way he's sending people to jury isn't appreciated and will make them vote against him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Amanda hinted at a F2 with him, and he thinks the personal talk McCrae had with him about Jessica (ex-girlfriend) was leading to being asked about having a F2 but it never happened. I haven't caught up with the LF today though.

I think Andy will go with whoever to the F2 because he thinks he'll win against anyone and he thinks Aaryn is good enough at comps to take him there. I think he's wrong though, the way he's sending people to jury isn't appreciated and will make them vote against him.

You should!! What a night!!!!! :D
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Wells feeds were fun
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »

You should!! What a night!!!!! :D

I switched it on this morning and was catching up then it jumped to midnight (US time) and had to watch it from there because the flashback wasn't working properly so I've watched from midnight but was a bit lost for a while. It was really good. Still not 100% sure what's going to happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam Poch (BB13) & Ronnie Talbott (BB11) discuss BB week 8.
    http://tvtalk.com/shows/listen/BigBrother
    Is Aaryn Janelle mk2 ?

I won't be around to start the 6pm thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen and GinaMarie are awake and whispering in bathroom. Helen says she wants to call Andy out for playing both sides.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen telling Aaryn that people are too scared to put up Amanda and McCrae and that they might as well give them the checks now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is going to tell Elissa she has to work with Gina/Aaryn after she leaves b/c Andy is not trustworthy

Helen telling Aaryn that McCrae looks like a fool being dominated by a woman throughout the game. Helen: "He looks like a wet dog."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa: "Do you really think Aaryn considered backdooring Amanda?"

Helen: "Yes. Yes I do"