Hollyoaks tease 'exciting' announcement at 3.30pm! *SPOILERS*

bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hollyoaks are teasing followers about an 'exciting' announcement concerning Friday 13th and the Fall of Sienna. I'm looking forward to this and am guessing it's a trailer. What are everyone's thoughts? I'll post the announcement when it's available.

Comments

• GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    I've been waiting all day. Much better than midnight announcements ;)
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbr4pEzZOTo

Trailer for next week, also known as the Fall Of Sienna! Looks exciting!
  • MissLcMissLc Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    Just watched the trailer. So excited for the episodes!
  • GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    I cant have volume on it. Can anyone highlight the key bits? How are esther and Tilly involved?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goosebee wrote: »
    I've been waiting all day. Much better than midnight announcements ;)

I agree, midnight announcements are usually a let down and it's so tiring waiting for them! Much prefer day time announcements :D
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fall of sienna??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goosebee wrote: »
    I cant have volume on it. Can anyone highlight the key bits? How are esther and Tilly involved?

Some how Tilly has discovered something about Sienna from Chloe,think it's that she isn't pregnant at all.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fall of Sienna suggests she's leaving. What a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I thought, shame really as she's a great character and I really like Anna Passey, she's a brilliant actress.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I enjoy the trailers that feature clips, like this Fall Of Sienna one, I absolutely adore the creative, specially shot trailers like the Black Wedding and Enjoy the Ride trailer. They haven't had one like that for a while, seems that BK isn't a fan of them unfortunately.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member

The actress tweeted yesterday that she went in to film a scene (Jen Metcalfe was complaining about the weather) So she's still there unless they're filming additional shots or reshoots?
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    As much as I enjoy the trailers that feature clips, like this Fall Of Sienna one, I absolutely adore the creative, specially shot trailers like the Black Wedding and Enjoy the Ride trailer. They haven't had one like that for a while, seems that BK isn't a fan of them unfortunately.

I loved the enjoy the ride one :) Promos like that really get me excited and into it :p
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, Eastenders stopped with the specially filmed ones under BK too.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I finish up uni on the 13th so I'm looking forward to tuning in when I get home
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When this storyline eventually ends I hope there is a bit of fallout from it. Not like when Will was found out and 2 days later it is like he never existed.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait!
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Ooooh, Tilly getting a juicy few scenes it looks like.
  • westy89westy89 Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    dubgaz wrote: »
    When this storyline eventually ends I hope there is a bit of fallout from it. Not like when Will was found out and 2 days later it is like he never existed.

I agree it's one of the things that annoys me most about hollyoaks is the lack of aftermath to stories.Like the no real mention of Callum after later, holly seems to have gotten over what happened pretty quickly and Esther's barley been mentioned in the past few weeks.
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The stupid thing is I have already seen the photos of what happens in the pub with Darren Nancy and Sienna so it is really daft of them to disguise it in the trailer.