Hollyoaks teasers for 2014 *SPOILERS*

bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In Bryan Kirkwood's statement to DS about Hollyoaks winning Best Soap in the DS end of year survey, he hinted at several interesting hints and teasers for 2014!

* The 'Frindsey' story reaches boiling point.
* The unholy trinity of Cindy, Lindsey and Mercedes will face testing times as a face from the past appears.
* Sienna's fate will be revealed.
* Also, a 'whodunnit?' will leave residents mistrusting even the closest around them...

Along with the male rape storyline, the continuation of the domestic violence plot, Theresa's exit and Nancy's recovery, 2014 looks like it'll be an interesting year! Let's just hope they bring back the 'shock' element of the show that made 2012 so successful, or release less spoilers! ;-)

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on here predicted a whodunnit involving Fraser, maybe he was right.

I'm looking forward to 2014 in Hollyoaks.
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Bryan Kirkwood's statement to DS about Hollyoaks winning Best Soap in the DS end of year survey, he hinted at several interesting hints and teasers for 2014!
    • The 'Frindsey' story reaches boiling point.
    • The unholy trinity of Cindy, Lindsey and Mercedes will face testing times as a face from the appears.
    • Sienna's fate will be revealed.
    • Also, a 'whodunnit?' will leave residents mistrusting even the closest around them.

Along with the male rape storyline, the continuation of the domestic violence plot, Theresa's exit and Nancy's recovery, 2014 looks like it'll be an interesting year! Let's just hope they bring back the 'shock' element of the show that made 2012 so successful, or release less spoilers! ;-)

I can't wait for these :D Hollyoaks has been unmissable these past few months.
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Someone on here predicted a whodunnit involving Fraser, maybe he was right.

I'm looking forward to 2014 in Hollyoaks.

I was thinking it could be Trevor as a few weeks ago I remember that it felt that the show was building up to his exit. However, it could be Fraser. I am actually interested in what kind of 'whodunnit' they are going to do. Will it be a murder whodunnit, like 'Who Shot Calvin?', or an attack, like 'Who Pushed Clare?'.
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ameredith wrote: »
    I can't wait for these :D Hollyoaks has been unmissable these past few months.

Those are the three that got me excited too! Interesting that he said 'Sienna's fate will be revealed', sounds like she will leave soon sadly.
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who could be the surprise return for the three witches story? Nobody has left alive. Myra is the only one I could think of.
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    The return is likely to be that of Sonny Valentine. He might find out how Mercedes kept quite about Theresa murdering Calvin, leading to paranoia setting in that Mercedes, Cindy and Lindsey's other dirt secret about murdering Browning will come out, brining all three down.

You cannot see Theresa keeping her gob shut for long about Mercedes keeping quiet for her, and if the heat is on Mercedes, you can she her blabbing to save her own skin.
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Theresa should be the who dun it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those are the three that got me excited too! Interesting that he said 'Sienna's fate will be revealed', sounds like she will leave soon sadly.

I really hope not :( a lot of people love her