This is why Aaron was ejected from the house

Comments

• trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    now Trevor you know the point I was making, that because he was Gay people were saying let him off with a warning

I don't think they were saying that because he was gay. I think they are saying that because he was drunk and hasn't been given a warning. Also, it appears no one was too bothered about it in the House.

However we really don't know the facts but still it would appear that the authority figure IE Big Brother has treated the incident in the same manner it would if it had been Danny and Sarah so that's a good thing :confused: :cool:
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one except Joel, the victim, who kept telling him to stop.

You last line I'm in total agreement with
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    So did Biannca ever flash anyone after they told her to "stop"...

She didn't stop showing her face when I requested that she wore a face vale.
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    if your drunk then you sometimes can be a bit over the top. but thats no excuse to destroy someones big brother experience. how do the viewers know whats been going on if the show is so secretive. its supposed to be a 24 / 7 reality show but its so far removed these days they might as well call it a mystery show where viewers have to fill in the blanks and see barely a few minutes of a 24 hr day
  • Nate_ThomasNate_Thomas Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    She didn't stop showing her face when I requested that she wore a face vale.
    No one really told her to stop they laughed it off!
    Forum Member

I did not like her one bit, but did she harass anyone with her stripping? apart from our eyeballs.
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's a double standard yes and BB should have stepped in
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look its totally unacceptable to a housemate to expose himself to another housemate unprovoked and then continue to do so after they've been asked to stop. He should have been warned sternly but its odd to just throw him out. Goes against precedence.
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not like her one bit, but did she harass anyone with her stripping? apart from our eyeballs.

I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said so this will be the last, some of the housemates were offended that night, in particular Ashleigh and Danielle, as well as forum members/viewers on twitter.. She was also told to stop as she was embaressing herself and throughout the show harassed Winston far worst than Aaron ever has.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However Aaron doesn’t stop, with his actions being found funny by some of the other housemates.

If it really was that bad that they had no option but to remove him then 'some of the other housemates' will also need to receive a warning, as that would be encouraging behaviour.

Still, we won't really know for sure till we see.
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said so this will be the last, some of the housemates were offended that night, in particular Ashleigh and Danielle, as well as forum members/viewers on twitter.. She was also told to stop as she was embaressing herself and throughout the show harassed Winston far worst than Aaron ever has.

You are right, I admit defeat.

We'll have to wait and see how bad Aaron was tho.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Would Jonty and Munketty Tunketty be kicked out today...
    Forum Member
    Michelle Bass would be thrown in prison these days...poor chicken Stuart.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle Bass would be thrown in prison these days...poor chicken Stuart.

Oh memories.

Seeing Michelle set up her little fort of pleasure for Stu Chick. ^_^
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    HughOS wrote: »
    Look its totally unacceptable to a housemate to expose himself to another housemate unprovoked and then continue to do so after they've been asked to stop. He should have been warned sternly but its odd to just throw him out. Goes against precedence.

I don't know why they didn't call him to the DR when they seen the signs that it could get out of hand. Why wait until the damage is done? They did this the night of the Daley and Hazel incident too. Allowed it to get out of hand knowing full well Daley was in a foul mood before Hazel even entered the room.

They show no duty of care whatsoever.
  • nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    I don't know why they didn't call him to the DR when they seen the signs that it could get out of hand. Why wait until the damage is done? They did this the night of the Daley and Hazel incident too. Allowed it to get out of hand knowing full well Daley was in a foul mood before Hazel even entered the room.

They show no duty of care whatsoever.
    Daley was trying to sleep when Hazel entered the room and started to harass him.
    Forum Member
    nomad2king wrote: »
    Daley was trying to sleep when Hazel entered the room and started to harass him.

On live feed he came out of the room a few times asking when Hazel was coming to bed. He was clearly working himself up to an agitated state unbeknownst to Hazel before she entered the room. Big brother were aware though and could have stepped in at anytime to prevent what ultimately happened that night.
    Forum Member
    Oh memories.

It was like watching a cat play with an injured mouse. :o
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    We're not going to have to see Aaron's man-meat being windmilled in our faces tonight are we? Jacks arse-crack is about my threshold limit for how much offal I can take on my screen.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron has been a bit of a sex pest since day 1. He's constantly trying to get a rise from Joel, who isn't having any of it. Add flashing to the equation and he's actually breaking the law, not just the rules of BB. Perhaps it's difficult to see it for what it is because they're 2 young men and Joel hasn't protested too vehemently, but if, say, Kieran or Danny pestered one of the twins, then got his penis out, no-one would be confused as to where the line is drawn.
  • nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    On live feed he came out of the room a few times asking when Hazel was coming to bed. He was clearly working himself up to an agitated state unbeknownst to Hazel before she entered the room. Big brother were aware though and could have stepped in at anytime to prevent what ultimately happened that night.
    She knew exactly what she was doing. She was winding him up when she knew he was drunk and wanted to sleep, ie he was in bed. He kept saying NO. She even pulled his shorts down. She should have been evicted immediately just for that.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warning at most.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    Warning at most.

From Sexual Offences Act 2003, Section 66:
    Exposure

(1) A person commits an offence if—
    (a) he intentionally exposes his genitals, and
    (b) he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.

(2) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—
    (a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;
    (b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.

They saved him from himself, IMO.
    Forum Member
    nomad2king wrote: »
    She knew exactly what she was doing. She was winding him up when she knew he was drunk and wanted to sleep, ie he was in bed. He kept saying NO. She even pulled his shorts down. She should have been evicted immediately just for that.

Perhaps. The main point is that BB seen how this was going and did nothing. They could have stopped it escalating but chose not to.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh memories.

The difference being Stuart liked the attention