humax dtr-t1000 search option

rushy7rushy7 Posts: 20
Forum Member
Hi,does anyone know if you can search for all movies in the search option or if you have to put a title in the search option
thanks

Comments

• dachsedachse Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The search need a title (or part of a title) to search for.
    You can find films through the guide. press blue for filters then scroll across to films then press ok.
  • rushy7rushy7 Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    hi,i found the filter for films it was just i wanted to search for all films like my old humax hdr as i found this really usefull
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Just for my 2 pennies worth:

My box number 3 has just died.
    Original Box 1 purchased from Humax Direct February 2014, May died.

Replacement Box 2 died early July 2014.

Replacement Box 3 died lat July 2014.

Refund is now my desired outcome. Humax are standing by their 30 day refund period.

Looks like I will just keep returning the dead boxes until my cover ends and then I will go to a decent manufacturer and purchase something that actually does what it was sold as.

So to cut to the chase, I wouldnt bother getting too familiar with the features of the Humax dtr 1000 as it will just die on you soon enough.

If anyone reading this is considering to buy one – do yourself the biggest favour – do not buy, avoid avoid avoid.
  • AKWAKW Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pvteyes99 wrote: »
    Just for my 2 pennies worth:

My box number 3 has just died.
    Original Box 1 purchased from Humax Direct February 2014, May died.

Replacement Box 2 died early July 2014.

Replacement Box 3 died lat July 2014.

Refund is now my desired outcome. Humax are standing by their 30 day refund period.

Looks like I will just keep returning the dead boxes until my cover ends and then I will go to a decent manufacturer and purchase something that actually does what it was sold as.

So to cut to the chase, I wouldnt bother getting too familiar with the features of the Humax dtr 1000 as it will just die on you soon enough.

If anyone reading this is considering to buy one – do yourself the biggest favour – do not buy, avoid avoid avoid.

I've had mine for a year with no issues at all. Never needed to reboot let alone return.