Are the real Emmerdale familes real?

2»

Comments

• Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one that gets me is "Mum I'm bleeding!" followed by "You're not bleeding it's ketchup."

Awful.
    I love that one, always makes me smile
    Tellystar wrote: »
    They are the most irritating people to ever appear on the sponsor bits
    They are unlikeable and loud mouthed
    I also hate seeing them eating meals on their sofas, and their slovenly manners
    Please Emmerdale, get different sponsors
    Don't give these families any more publicity.

They are not that bad:D
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's s scripted but real families. I don't mind the. Some of the dialogue' s a bit odd but that's s just to give it the Gogglebox effect.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T-minus 10 seconds to Emmerdale.
  • Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babyegg wrote: »
    "Dad's starting to look like broccoli now" said no kid ever.

Then there's that obnoxiously annoying one with the kid running into the room with a guitar screeching something.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peurile insufferable nonsense the lot of them. That one who 'can't cope with her emotions' sounds like she's beyond help.

What their advertising is nothing to crow about either, McCain's oven chips are the most tasteless, bland, vile chips I've ever had. Their like chewing cardboard and the filling is so non existant you could use them as straws>:(.
  • Jessica_BobbingJessica_Bobbing Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peurile insufferable nonsense the lot of them. That one who 'can't cope with her emotions' sounds like she's beyond help.

What their advertising is nothing to crow about either, McCain's oven chips are the most tasteless, bland, vile chips I've ever had. Their like chewing cardboard and the filling is so non existant you could use them as straws>:(.

I agree that McCain's chips taste like the sh*te of satan. Why anyone would waste their money on them baffles me.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    davejc64 wrote: »
    She is also in some other pretty weird ones the one where she is sat eating picks up a chip on her fork looks at it with a weird expression and puts it back down what the heck is that all about?

Anther one is where a child steals something from the blokes plate runs off the woman says "cheeky little madam" and few seconds later does a really weird fake laugh.

It all just seems so forced and fake, they need to go back the scarecrows as others have said, they were better actors.

It's quite simple. The chip was freakishly long. :p