BB — Antartica (Part 39)

Comments

• TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Shame to lose the two girls, they were sweet once I got past the giggliness. I most dislike Glliian and |Emmett then the mother and daughter.

Yes they were fun better than the nasty pair and the weird mother.

A link for Angie is at the bottom of the previous page.
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Next week messages from home.
    They are home.

Motive - ep 10

My precious pair are about to land, 1 minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My precious pair are about to land, 1 minute.

It's always nice to know folks have arrived safely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBB starts tonight I will watch it but it isn't something that I am looking forward to, I haven't a clue who most of them are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's always nice to know folks have arrived safely.
    Sorry drivelling on about it, landed safely according to Flightaware. :)
    CBB starts tonight I will watch it but it isn't something that I am looking forward to, I haven't a clue who most of them are.
    I have not looked at any list yet, Samantha Fox and The dreaded Frankie are all I have heard of, I am sure I will watch but not sure I will be able to stomach Frankie prancing around, I had to give up watching feeds when he was in the US BB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for me to start Thursday.

Night Mazey :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry drivelling on about it, landed safely according to Flightaware. :)

:cool: Perfectly understandable that you were concerned flying is for the birds.
    I have not looked at any list yet, Samantha Fox and The dreaded Frankie are all I have heard of, I am sure I will watch but not sure I will be able to stomach Frankie prancing around, I had to give up watching feeds when he was in the US BB.

Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife has been refused entry to the UK because of her criminal record, one superstar down :)

The line up before Mrs Dog was stopped from coming.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1503360/celebrity-big-brother-lineup-the-13-celebrities-going-into-the-celebrity-big-brother-house-tonight/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time for me to start Thursday.

Night Mazey :)
    Time for a few hours sleep for me.

Goodnight Tan :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife has been refused entry to the UK because of her criminal record, one superstar down :)

The line up before Mrs Dog was stopped from coming.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1503360/celebrity-big-brother-lineup-the-13-celebrities-going-into-the-celebrity-big-brother-house-tonight/
    Thanks, I will read it later, the anticipation may stop me sleeping. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning L)

CBB as rubbish as I expected time for big Frank.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning Tan :)

I had CBB o n the tv but I did not turn around to see much, smug Biggins and Frankie are bad but there are some speech challenged yobs filling spaces as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had CBB o n the tv but I did not turn around to see much, smug Biggins and Frankie are bad but there are some speech challenged yobs filling spaces as well.

Morning Mazey :)

A bunch of nobodies including a fat bloke shouting [highlight] BOOM [/highlight] every few seconds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning Mazey :)

A bunch of nobodies including a fat bloke shouting [highlight] BOOM [/highlight] every few seconds.
    I did not notice boom, that must be HeavyD I had never heard of him and I will not miss him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not notice boom, that must be HeavyD I had never heard of him and I will not miss him.

That's him I have no knowledge of him when I saw him I thought he was mentally deficient.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's him I have no knowledge of him when I saw him I thought he was mentally deficient.
    I have no idea who most of them are, Aubrey looks different and I had forgotten her sqeaky voice.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea who most of them are, Aubrey looks different and I had forgotten her sqeaky voice.

Someone in the bizarro land of main forum opinion thinks Aubrey seems nice based on her VT. :D:blush:

Morning everyone. BBUS is criminally dull this season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes she is large, her face has changed and the red has been scared out of her hair.

Most of them are a mystery to me sadly not Biggins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in the bizarro land of main forum opinion thinks Aubrey seems nice based on her VT. :D:blush:

Morning 3WD :)

I didn't mind her on the Celeb Apprentice she seemed quite intelligent

I have no idea who that old hag mob wife is but she is scary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I had to Google a few of the younger Only Way is Geordie people. This was a regretful experience as one of the men likes fingers in dark places. It's practically the first thing that comes up when you type his name.

You're getting the consolation Mob Wife as Big Ang passed away a few months back. Renee is a terrifying but faded photocopy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Morning 3WD :)

It will stay dull while Paulie and Paul are running things, Nicole whining to Corey. Jozea was crazy but different.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes she is large, her face has changed and the red has been scared out of her hair.

She said something about her face, I did not catch it or bother to rewind as I did not connect her with the Aubrey on TA.

I started BOTS but so much love for Biggins I could not take it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will stay dull while Paulie and Paul are running things, Nicole whining to Corey. Jozea was crazy but different.

The show has still a lot of time to run it won't be over until the morning of September 22nd that's a lot of Paul and Paulie to come.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I lasted five minutes with it, I don't get the love for Biggins at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said something about her face, I did not catch it or bother to rewind as I did not connect her with the Aubrey on TA.

She admitted to the frozen face of Botox. Wild eyes are her only means of expression now.

DS seems to be acting up at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DS seems to be acting up at the moment.

It is fine for me but sometimes it acts up for people in different areas at different times.

It must something to do with all the Frankie fans.