Options

The soap section through the night thread

Comments

• Options
    benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
    Forum Member
    xItzDannyx wrote: »
    Oh about how hard it is to mop the floor and say lines at the same time? :D Yeah, he really annoyed me. He cut someone else up, I think it was SB (not usually a bad thing TBH) because he said he needed to speak to Kate (I believe) about something, when TBF he could've waited.

I love how this has just turned into us getting annoyed at a presenter we don't even know the name of :D:D:D

:D:D

I actually enjoyed it:o I found It interesting, but I think DTC went on a bit and I would've liked to have heard more from Kate as she had some interesting points to make.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There seems to be quite a bit of activity on the forum for half one in the morning, but everyone seems to be avoiding this thread, It' just us :D
  • Options
    Dax_5Dax_5 Posts: 4,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben96 wrote: »
    :D:D

I actually enjoyed it:o I found It interesting, but I think DTC went on a bit and I would've liked to have heard more from Kate as she had some interesting points to make.

I did too. Yeah, Kate was definitely the quietest. It's just a shame it was ruined by the Monotone Presenter!
    There seems to be quite a bit of activity on the forum for half one in the morning, but everyone seems to be avoiding this thread, It' just us :D

Maybe the other forum members fell asleep because of his voice? :p:D
  • Options
    Zeus89Zeus89 Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still here

I was not sure Danny whether it was a joke or not with Kate Oates, i guess i misread it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeus89 wrote: »
    I'm still here

I was not sure Danny whether it was a joke or not with Kate Oates, i guess i misread it.

Meh. You may have been right, I just read it as a joke :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Re Kate's comment I'm pretty sure It was all in good spirits :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody watch Casualty?
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's just me here! :D I don't but I'm happy to hear about what's going on, are there any interesting storylines that could draw me in to watching?
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just me here! :D I don't but I'm happy to hear about what's going on, are there any interesting storylines that could draw me in to watching?

Erm... :D:blush: There's a stunt on Saturday I believe :D There's quite a few things going on but I'm struggling to think of ones that would draw you in TBH :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Erm... :D:blush: There's a stunt on Saturday I believe :D There's quite a few things going on but I'm struggling to think of ones that would draw you in TBH :D

I like a stunt, I might catch It on I player :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like a stunt, I might catch It on I player :)

Yeah, it's good. Cal's my favourite character :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What soaps do you watch again Danny? (apart from Hollyoaks) I can't remember If I asked before :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks and EastEnders religiously, Corrie and Emmerdale as and when. Sometimes but very rarely watch Neighbours and Home and Away. If you count Casualty, I watch that every week :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks and EastEnders religiously, Corrie and Emmerdale as and when. Sometimes but very rarely watch Neighbours and Home and Away. If you count Casualty, I watch that every week :D

We can't discuss what's going on etc then because I only watch Emmerdale religiously (and am just starting to get back into Corrie) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We can't discuss what's going on etc then because I only watch Emmerdale religiously (and am just starting to get back into Corrie) :D

Yeah. I read all the spoilers for them all though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah. I read all the spoilers for them all though

What storyline (s) in either of them are you enjoying?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What storyline (s) in either of them are you enjoying?

In Corrie, Aidan/Eva, Leanne's Pregnancy, David's Grief. I also really enjoyed Sally's Counsellor Storyline!

In Emmerdale, I'm enjoying Holly's storyline. I like Adam and Victoria. I've not watched any of the recent Marlon/Carly scenes, but I'm not sure on the idea of them - I wanted her with Pete! :cry:
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I really like Warren/Sienna. I really don't understand all the flak the show gets on here though, it's really not that bad (IMO of course).

It's not as awful as people think it is. It's has it moments. I'll admit I've really been enjoying the past couple of weeks. I'm really excited for Mike and Amy's return, even if it does involve Ste >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not as awful as people think it is. It's has it moments. I'll admit I've really been enjoying the past couple of weeks. I'm really excited for Mike and Amy's return, even if it does involve Ste >:(

I 100% agree with this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dylan is probably my favourite character in the show. I still enjoy it, but the Jacob/Connie relationship is not interesting me much and am worried
    about it being part of the 30th Anniversary Special.
  • Options
    RickLopezRickLopez Posts: 14,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The presenter of that interview said he was Exec Producer of Corrie when Jenny Bradley was introduced, so 1986. Anyone know what his name was? The series producer at the time was John G Temple, and that wasn't him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dylan is probably my favourite character in the show. I still enjoy it, but the Jacob/Connie relationship is not interesting me much and am worried
    about it being part of the 30th Anniversary Special.

I really like Dylan too, him, Cal, Alicia (when she returns) and Jez (Im actually really enjoying him) are my favourites. I don't mind Jacob and Connie as characters, but their relationship is a bit boring. Has it been announced that
    their relationship is definitely part of the special/stunt?
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Dylan too, him, Cal, Alicia (when she returns) and Jez (Im actually really enjoying him) are my favourites. I don't mind Jacob and Connie as characters, but their relationship is a bit boring. Has it been announced that
    their relationship is definitely part of the special/stunt?
    :)
    I read that Jacob plays a big part, and a stunt possibly involving Connie and Grace is leading up to whatever happens in the 30th.
    I could be wrong though.

Looking forward to Alicia's return also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RickLopez wrote: »
    The presenter of that interview said he was Exec Producer of Corrie when Jenny Bradley was introduced, so 1986. Anyone know what his name was? The series producer at the time was John G Temple, and that wasn't him.

That presenter is called David Liddiment. He was EP between 1987 - 1991.