Not long until we can bid farewell to Cher Lloyd ?

Comments

• RocketpopRocketpop Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    I bet Cher Lloyd made a damn sight more than £200 overnight.

Too easy.....
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Working a night shift, almost £200 overtime to surf the net. Life is good. :cool:

you are unemployed. please dont, nobody with this much of a sad existence could possibly be employed by anyone.
    i actually have my suspicions about your true identity, there is a guy who goes round literally every blog/article which mentions Cher Lloyd and posts their inane crap about how rubbish she is and shes a failure etc etc, its literally obsessive borderline stalkerish behavior. i would see a doctor..
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow and you're great at your job too. You've got just about everything haven't you?

I bet Cher Lloyd made a damn sight more than £200 overnight.

In fairness, she'll do well to make that from a week's sales of the album the way it's going! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Wow...just wow...I'm by no means a Cher Lloyd fan, I thought she was a brat on The X Factor but she has matured a lot and really seems to have grounded a lot as she has developed and I respect that. 'Sirens' is a great song and its a shame that it didn't chart highly as its a lot better than Cheryl's comeback single IMO.

I cant understand though, if you dislike her so much why you dedicate a thread to her and follow her charting so closely

This isn't the music appreciation thread, that's located elsewhere.

Like someone else pointed out, your post count is terrifyingly depressing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    you are unemployed. please dont, nobody with this much of a sad existence could possibly be employed by anyone.
    i actually have my suspicions about your true identity, there is a guy who goes round literally every blog/article which mentions Cher Lloyd and posts their inane crap about how rubbish she is and shes a failure etc etc, its literally obsessive borderline stalkerish behavior. i would see a doctor..

Well I'm 99% my own boss so you may have something there!

I'm fairly sure this is the only thread on the brat that I've posted on. I'd be lying if I said her downfall wasn't very enjoyable, but even more so, I enjoy prodding her fans with a stick, it's too easy, and they always rise to the bait!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

I'm fairly sure this is the only thread on the brat that I've posted on. I'd be lying if I said her downfall wasn't very enjoyable, but even more so, I enjoy prodding her fans with a stick, it's too easy, and they always rise to the bait!

but i would hardly call myself a huge fan, i like her, but her latest album is a disappointment to me !
    im fairly neutral
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rocketpop wrote: »
    From the person whose made 18,000 posts ranting about the X factor, Big Brother and other reality shows.....

Look at my join date....and unless you read every post I make it's a bit presumptuous to say that my posts are all 'ranting about the X Factor, Big Brother and other reality shows'

Not that you have any base to make comments anyway considering that the forum rules state that its against the rules to make personal comments on forum members :kitty:

OP, of course its not the music appreciation thread, I wonder why such a successful and happy person as the OP says he is has dedicated a thread to someone as unimportant and unpopular as Cher Lloyd? I don't much like Justin Bieber but I don't go stalking the iTunes chart everytime he releases something because I don't care where he charts...he's of no importance to me.

Anyway, as I said in my original post, I'm not a Cher fan but good luck to her, she has definitely matured and its a shame this material isn't faring well as it's IMO a lot better than her first album
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you're admitting to being a troll. Well that ends that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at my join date....and unless you read every post I make it's a bit presumptuous to say that my posts are all 'ranting about the X Factor, Big Brother and other reality shows'
    album

I didn't need to look at your posts, your profile says 'Ranting about The Voice/The X Factor/The Apprentice'.
  • simmersimmer Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think much of her during her time on the X factor and thought her first single 'swagger jagger' was a poor choice of song but when I heard 'want u back' it got me hooked and I've really enjoyed both her albums. There are some good songs on there that any pop fan will surely enjoy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not that you have any base to make comments anyway considering that the forum rules state that its against the rules to make personal comments on forum members :kitty:

OP, of course its not the music appreciation thread, I wonder why such a successful and happy person as the OP says he is has dedicated a thread to someone as unimportant and unpopular as Cher Lloyd? I don't much like Justin Bieber but I don't go stalking the iTunes chart everytime he releases something because I don't care where he charts...he's of no importance to me.

Anyway, as I said in my original post, I'm not a Cher fan but good luck to her, she has definitely matured and its a shame this material isn't faring well as it's IMO a lot better than her first album
    Well as wank as bieber is, unfortunately we all know it's going to be a while until his career stalls and he stops selling 'records'. For Cher that time appears to have arrived over the last two weeks.

For anyone over the age of 15 that's defending her, I really urge you to search out some real music, made with passion and talent, not shite, manufactured to make Simon Cowell a profit (though in this case he's likely to make a hefty loss).

Cher Lloyd will soon be available for panto and Celebrity Cash In The Attic (currently number 106 in the iTunes chart).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well as wank as bieber is, unfortunately we all know it's going to be a while until his career stalls and he stops selling 'records'. For Cher that time appears to have arrived over the last two weeks.

For anyone over the age of 15 that's defending her, I really urge you to search out some real music, made with passion and talent, not shite, manufactured to make Simon Cowell a profit (though in this case he's likely to make a hefty loss).

Cher Lloyd will soon be available for panto and Celebrity Cash In The Attic (currently number 106 in the iTunes chart).

Oh dear. You're embarrassing yourself again. I have a great variety of music on my iPod thank you very much. Cher Lloyd makes up less that 1% of the songs I have. Who are you to tell who they should like or not like? Cher's new album is great and I don't give a damn about sales. There are many great artists out there that don't sell in huge numbers. If you only listen to artists that get no. 1 albums then you're the one missing out.

Also comparing Bieber to Cher Lloyd is a complete joke. Bieber is a global star and will have success as long as he wants it. Cher is an X Factor contestant who's already achieved more than most by breaking America (even if she isn't big there right now). I don't understand your hate. What on earth has she done? I hope you don't ever have a teenage daughter who happens to be one of the many who become a bit stroppy. Giving hate to a beautiful young girl, you should be ashamed of yourself.

*by all means take great pleasure in this post. Have a laugh and a joke, but remember, you're sad, lonely and are only jealous that a spoilt brat can have so much more success and money than you'll ever have*

Enjoy your night shifts, I'd much rather be tucked up in bed at this time of night or out having fun *which I was indeed tonight*.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. You're embarrassing yourself again. I have a great variety of music on my iPod thank you very much. Cher Lloyd makes up less that 1% of the songs I have. Who are you to tell who they should like or not like? Cher's new album is great and I don't give a damn about sales. There are many great artists out there that don't sell in huge numbers. If you only listen to artists that get no. 1 albums then you're the one missing out.

Also comparing Bieber to Cher Lloyd is a complete joke. Bieber is a global star and will have success as long as he wants it. Cher is an X Factor contestant who's already achieved more than most by breaking America (even if she isn't big there right now). I don't understand your hate. What on earth has she done? I hope you don't ever have a teenage daughter who happens to be one of the many who become a bit stroppy. Giving hate to a beautiful young girl, you should be ashamed of yourself.

*by all means take great pleasure in this post. Have a laugh and a joke, but remember, you're sad, lonely and are only jealous that a spoilt brat can have so much more success and money than you'll ever have*

Enjoy your night shifts, I'd much rather be tucked up in bed at this time of night or out having fun *which I was indeed tonight*.
    Lol, how's your blood pressure?!

If you're a fan of her music you should give a damn about her sales, because it's very unlikely due to the disastrous week that she's had that she'll have the opportunity to work with good songwriters or producers, or possibly even make another record.

I'm very happy, far from lonely, and am hugely successful in my chosen career, and content knowing that I have had a positive impact on many people's lives who are less fortunate than most of us.

Just because someone doesn't like the same disposable pop music, produced by an unpleasant and unlikeable brat, don't assume that you know anything about them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, how's your blood pressure?!

If you're a fan of her music you should give a damn about her sales, because it's very unlikely due to the disastrous week that she's had that she'll have the opportunity to work with good songwriters or producers, or possibly even make another record.

I'm very happy, far from lonely, and am hugely successful in my chosen career, and content knowing that I have had a positive impact on many people's lives who are less fortunate than most of us.

Just because someone doesn't like the same disposable pop music, produced by an unpleasant and unlikeable brat, don't assume that you know anything about them.

Oh I don't know anything about you. But that's how you come across I'm afraid. I wouldn't call myself a fan of her music (I didn't buy her first album and what I heard of it I didn't like). I stuttered across some songs on her latest album by chance and gave it a listen. I liked what I heard. I may not like what she releases next if she does release more and I don't really care. Although I wouldn't wish for someone's career to end just because they may have been a bit of a brat in the past. It's pathetic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I don't know anything about you. But that's how you come across I'm afraid. I wouldn't call myself a fan of her music (I didn't buy her first album and what I heard of it I didn't like). .

Of course that's why she's one of your favourite 5 females artists of all time, and gave your favourite audition on the X factor ever....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I don't know anything about you. But that's how you come across I'm afraid. I wouldn't call myself a fan of her music (I didn't buy her first album and what I heard of it I didn't like). I stuttered across some songs on her latest album by chance and gave it a listen. I liked what I heard. I may not like what she releases next if she does release more and I don't really care. Although I wouldn't wish for someone's career to end just because they may have been a bit of a brat in the past. It's pathetic.

Funny how you jump to assumptions based on how I've 'come across', when former pop star Cher Lloyd came across as badly as anyone I can remember on TV.

Not only obnoxious to the judges trying to help her to build a career, but as she's admitted herself, rude to the backstage crew.

This should be a cautionary tale for many up and coming pop stars. When the product you're selling is disposable pop, never underestimate how important it is to come across as likeable.

Having only lasted about 60 seconds of Cheryl's latest single, I assume that Cher's song was far superior, but Cheryl has a huge number of people who like her and will therefore buy anything she's selling. Unless you've got some truly outstanding songs which cannot be ignored, you need the people to like and buy into you. Cher is a long way from this as people remember what a vile character she was.

It seems pointless to carry on discussing her now, she's fading into irrelevance, failing to even crack the top 20.

Farewell Cher Lloyd.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't need to look at your posts, your profile says 'Ranting about The Voice/The X Factor/The Apprentice'.

That's known as sarcasm :kitty:

see this is where I struggle to take you seriously, I'm far from being a mad Cher fan, Sirens is the only Cher Lloyd song I have on my phone, I'm into a wide variety of artists, both mainstream and more obscure.

And I'm sure Cher will be fine, she has probably earned a fair bit to keep her ticking along
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where do people think she's going?:confused:
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodness me, Los_Tributos... I find it very worrying that you find such enjoyment out of a young girl's *possible* career demise.

It baffles me how someone can have so much hatred for one person who they neither listen to, or know. If you're not a fan of hers, and she's not done anything to harm you or your family personally, why take so much time and invest in this thread wishing endlessly that she would disappear?

My advice to you is to ignore her. You see something about her, scroll past it or don't look at it. A song of hers comes on, change the channel/stream/station. Don't get so bothered by someone's existence. It's not like she's being shoved in your face 24/7, so it's easily doable. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course that's why she's one of your favourite 5 females artists of all time, and gave your favourite audition on the X factor ever....

Not of all time. Right now. I hated her first album. Although I'd prefer it if you didn't become my stalker. That's far sadder than anything Los_Tributos has posted. Also quite disturbing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not of all time. Right now. I hated her first album. Although I'd prefer it if you didn't become my stalker. That's far sadder than anything Los_Tributos has posted. Also quite disturbing.

Damn, busted!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn, busted!

What? Did you just have an orgasm at the sight of Cher Lloyd's chart position?
  • calico_piecalico_pie Posts: 10,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how you jump to assumptions based on how I've 'come across', when former pop star Cher Lloyd came across as badly as anyone I can remember on TV.

Not only obnoxious to the judges trying to help her to build a career, but as she's admitted herself, rude to the backstage crew.

This should be a cautionary tale for many up and coming pop stars. When the product you're selling is disposable pop, never underestimate how important it is to come across as likeable.

Having only lasted about 60 seconds of Cheryl's latest single, I assume that Cher's song was far superior, but Cheryl has a huge number of people who like her and will therefore buy anything she's selling. Unless you've got some truly outstanding songs which cannot be ignored, you need the people to like and buy into you. Cher is a long way from this as people remember what a vile character she was.

It seems pointless to carry on discussing her now, she's fading into irrelevance, failing to even crack the top 20.

Farewell Cher Lloyd.

And yet hear you are, discussing her at quite some length.

I suppose everyone slagging her off would be happy to be judged for their entire lives on how they behaved when they were 16?

No? Thought not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you don't want people to read stuff about you, don't troll in public forums.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you don't want people to read stuff about you, don't troll in public forums.

So now I'm a troll. This forum is unbelievable. None of what you dug up contradicts anything I have said. Try harder.