Options

Helen Woods arrested

Comments

• Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame they don't still have deportation.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Olivia024 wrote: »
    Not a Helen fan at all!! If its classed as minor assault, fair enough.

I know in BBUSA, a HM in s8 dumped some iced tea (the liquid only) on another's head. It didn't result in any punishment that I can remember, perhaps a warning. It just doesn't seem to be harmful enough imo for police charges. Now throwing the glass, or a harmful liquid definitely!

I also think that criticizing someone's parenting skills (without ever witnessing said parent with child) is just not smart, as most people would be angered by that. Danielle should've limited her insults to Helen.

I just don't think it is acceptable to throw a drink (it could be red wine) over someone for whatever reason, it shows a certain type of person. I can recall 2 incidents that I have witnessed and both of the culprits were, to put it mildly, not very savoury people.

To be fair to Danielle, she may have heard a lot of stuff in the house about Helen's parenting skills, I know I read a lot of stuff on here. Anyway, Helen did get a warning off the Police which I think is appropriate under the circumstances.
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greenyone wrote: »
    I'm more surprised at the fact Helen's media representative on here didn't post it first
    Let's just say the Mods finally got wise to him.
  • Options
    Olivia024Olivia024 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    I just don't think it is acceptable to throw a drink (it could be red wine) over someone for whatever reason, it shows a certain type of person. I can recall 2 incidents that I have witnessed and both of the culprits were, to put it mildly, not very savoury people.

To be fair to Danielle, she may have heard a lot of stuff in the house about Helen's parenting skills, I know I read a lot of stuff on here. Anyway, Helen did get a warning off the Police which I think is appropriate under the circumstances.

I hadn't thought of red wine. That wouldn't be cool at all, as it would stain and ruin clothing.

I had not heard anything about Helen's parenting skills. Still it was foolish of Danielle to to criticize her parenting skills. And knowing how much Helen likes to argue, surely she would know Helen would not take that lightly. I do remember the both of them continuing to spat on social media long after they should have stopped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hadn't thought of red wine. That wouldn't be cool at all, as it would stain and ruin clothing.

I had not heard anything about Helen's parenting skills. Still it was foolish of Danielle to to criticize her parenting skills. And knowing how much Helen likes to argue, surely she would know Helen would not take that lightly. I do remember the both of them continuing to spat on social media long after they should have stopped.

There were a lot of Facebook posts from Helen and her pals linked to the forum last year talking about her son and to put it mildly they were not very nice.

I agree Danielle was foolish to criticise her parenting skills, I wouldn't have dared:D I have to admit to being biased against Helen, she is up there near the top of my most disliked hms ever.
  • Options
    Olivia024Olivia024 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    There were a lot of Facebook posts from Helen and her pals linked to the forum last year talking about her son and to put it mildly they were not very nice.

I agree Danielle was foolish to criticise her parenting skills, I wouldn't have dared:D I have to admit to being biased against Helen, she is up there near the top of my most disliked hms ever.[/QUOTE]

Same. I disliked Helen a lot. I wonder if her and Ash ever dated after BB? He seemed to enjoy her company while in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I agree Danielle was foolish to criticise her parenting skills, I wouldn't have dared:D I have to admit to being biased against Helen, she is up there near the top of my most disliked hms ever.[/QUOTE]

Same. I disliked Helen a lot. I wonder if her and Ash ever dated after BB? He seemed to enjoy her company while in the house.

I actually turned off about 4/5 weeks before the end of the show because I just couldn't watch her anymore and after she won I said I wouldn't watch again.

I only know what I read on here that a group of them went on holiday together. I think they might have dated but can't swear to it.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a footnote ..throwing a liquid over someone like wine etc isnt rated on a level of physical harm but emotional distress caused
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Just a footnote ..throwing a liquid over someone like wine etc isnt rated on a level of physical harm but emotional distress caused

Thank you:)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Throwing a drink at someone is assault. Spitting at someone is assault. Wasn't Jetemy pulling down Chloe's gown assault? Basically any situation in which a victim believes they are about to be hurt can be assault. Throwing a drink can certainly have that effect and though you don't actually have to be hurt for an assault to have taken place wine for EG in your eyes can really hurt :blush: I know after having tried to take a cork out of a bottle without the use of a cork screw :D

I've already said on here how much I despise Danielle but she was right to report this to the police in my view and it was a legitimate thing to do as far as the law is concerned.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more surprised at the fact Helen's media representative on here didn't post it first

Monday's just aren't the same without him sharing Helen's journalistic delights with us :(
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Monday's just aren't the same without him sharing Helen's journalistic delights with us :(

just for old times' sake.....she's NOT a journalist she's a columnist >:(>:(>:(

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    just for old times' sake.....she's NOT a journalist she's a columnist >:(>:(>:(

:D

You're wrong. She writes for the Daily Wotsit. Therefore she is a journalist.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

*drools* cheesey snacks mmmmmmm
    (i'm feeling all nostalgic!)
    she is NOT a journalist >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *drools* cheesey snacks mmmmmmm
    (i'm feeling all nostalgic!)
    she is NOT a journalist >:(

She writes a column, therefore she is >:(

Oh I could murder a wotsit butty :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She writes a column, therefore she is >:(

Oh I could murder a wotsit butty :D

She's the Nation's Sweetheart.....no wait that's your line dammit >:(
    i got distracted by the wotsits :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's the Nation's Sweetheart.....no wait that's your line dammit >:(
    i got distracted by the wotsits :blush:

• Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And have worked in National Newspapers for more years than I care to remember that I can tell you for 100% certainty that it will be a "true" journalist who will have edited Ms, Woods utterings..
  • Options
    Forum Member

the whole country voted for her, she is the People's Princess....errr.......hmmmmm... she isn't......she is........look something's gone wrong with this re-enactment i seem to have got all your lines and you have stolen all the cake >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the whole country voted for her, she is the People's Princess....errr.......hmmmmm... she isn't......she is........look something's gone wrong with this re-enactment i seem to have got all your lines and you have stolen all the cake >:(

Mission accomplished :D
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    ValW wrote: »

excellent
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValW wrote: »

Took them long enough, ;-)but better late than never:)
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Hope we never vote for a person like Helen ever ever again and hope we don't fall for the producers agenda too. >:(

Last year we were duped into their petty little games, this year we need to be stronger. :)
  • Options
    xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

• Options
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Hope we never vote for a person like Helen ever ever again and hope we don't fall for the producers agenda too. >:(

Last year we were duped into their petty little games, this year we need to be stronger. :)

Yes, be strong and don't vote.