Options

Sky Code for Mirai DTL 332M201

NoraBattieNoraBattie Posts: 655
Forum Member
✭✭
I have had this tv with a few years now and could never find a code for the remote..
I put this down to the fact that the remote was old, so I upgraded my sky plus remote to a Rev.8 .
I have searched and searched all day and none of the codes are working for me.
I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me out with this.

Comments

• Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some Mirai codes , courtesy of Satcure

http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/digicode2.htm

good luck

I am sure you know how to input the codes but instructions here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitaltv/information/a11385/spy-guide-sky-remotes-4-digit-method.html

most importantly is this bit , if the codes does not work

If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.

if you keep repeating it , it scrolls through each stored code until it finds the one that works , it will turn the TV off, and if it does then press select to store the code
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks..i had tried all those codes already but I didn't know about that last part you posted.
    some of those codes had flashed twice like they were going to work, but it wouldn't switch off the tv.
    so I'll give it a try...
    thanks a million..
  • Options
    ProDaveProDave Posts: 11,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try also Funai codes, as Miria is just re badged Funai.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ugh!! still no good..I have tried approx 50 different codes today and nothings happening..
    Once or twice I thought I had it, the light blinks twice etc, i press the standby button but it's the sky box it's turning off...I found that weird as it's only happening with 1 code not with any of the others..Tried the Funai ones too..nope! :(

I tried the whole tv/on off thing over and over also but it doesn't seem to be doing anything...

thanks for all the help anyway....
  • Options
    ProDaveProDave Posts: 11,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could be that there is no remote code for it.

I've been through 2 Funai tv's in the last few months, and while one of them worked fine (once I found the code) the other I never got working from the sky remote, despite trying literally hundreds of codes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,087
    Forum Member
    NoraBattie wrote: »
    ugh!! still no good..I have tried approx 50 different codes today and nothings happening..
    Once or twice I thought I had it, the light blinks twice etc, i press the standby button but it's the sky box it's turning off...I found that weird as it's only happening with 1 code not with any of the others..Tried the Funai ones too..nope! :(

I tried the whole tv/on off thing over and over also but it doesn't seem to be doing anything...

thanks for all the help anyway....

have you reset the remote control ? then retry the code
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,087
    Forum Member
    Q: I need a code for my Sky box.
    A: All of our products are registered with Sky and the following codes should be tried:
    1295, 1783, 1694, 1697, 1800
    The above will work for all Sky remote controls up to and including Version 7 (version number can be found beneath the batteries). Version 8 does not work but can be sent to Sky to be upgraded. Version 9 of the remote control will be sold with Mirai Chimei codes included in the list of brands.

try that !!!

http://www.mirai.eu/FAQ