Options

Beyoncé to give birth in December?

Comments

• Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omgwtfbbq wrote: »
    Some people will just refuse to believe that she's actually pregnant unless she films herself giving birth. :yawn:

They would then say it's CGI :D
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people will just refuse to believe that she's actually pregnant unless she films herself giving birth. :yawn:

I would love that.

Beyonce giving birth in a gold sequin gown, Jay Z in sunglasses, mopping her brow with a desginer hanky and Kelly and Nelly serenading the room with their one hit.

Please let that happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    The Feb rumour came before the interview. MediaTakeOut reported it was due in February then it spread to the other gossip websites.
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    Aren't there pictures of her in a bikini with a bump that were taken after she had announced her pregnancy?

Is that not evidence enough for people?
    They would then say it's CGI :D

I get why you lot are defending people's accusations that Beyonce is faking her pregnancy. But could one of you atleast respond to some of the evidence that has been posted? The pictures I linked to earlier ask a few questions don't you think?
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look at those poolside pictures you can see from her face she's pregnant. You could just give me that picture cropped under the bust and I'd say it's the face of a pregnant woman. There's just something about the way the face changes.

As for due dates not a scooby.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    If you look at those poolside pictures you can see from her face she's pregnant. You could just give me that picture cropped under the bust and I'd say it's the face of a pregnant woman. There's just something about the way the face changes.

As for due dates not a scooby.....

I'm with you on that, and there is a definite bump on the DM site. But if you wanted to minimise press interest, surely you would say you were due later, rather than earlier, than your actual due date?
  • Options
    johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that seems about right, the countdown video now I have seen she was preggers I can sort of see it now.

I mean you could see it before with the shape of her body but you know.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is ridiculous...it's obvious from the pictures of her in the white bikini that she's carrying a baby!! That should be enough to tell you she's pregnant!!

As for why she stuffed a cushion up her dress during that interview...it may sound weird, but my sister used to do the same. When you're a woman and your pregnant, there's a stage at the beginning of the pregnancy where the bump is such an awkward size that when you're wearing certain types of clothes, it looks like you're fat rather than you're pregnant. There were a hell of a lot of clothes my sister had to avoid wearing at the stage of the pregnancy or couldn't wear, so she would pad out the bump a bit so that it actually looked like she was pregnant and not fat, and so the dress or clothing she wanted to wear would sit right.

Anyway, I don't think it matters why Beyonce done it...there's clear pictures of her in a bikini with the bump and it's obvious she's pregnant so I don't see what the issue is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her pregnancy weight is all in her face, it's obvious she isn't faking it.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is being unclear about dates has anyone even considered the fact that it may be to avoid press attention around her due date? If nobody knows when she's due, she can give birth in private without people round the world waiting with baited breath.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Better than believing what a nobody on a gossip website tells you ;)

http://theybf.com/2011/11/15/spotted-beyonce-bares-her-baby-belly-poolside-in-miami
    For you ;)

She looks lovely in these pics, especially in the green smock/dress.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Her pregnancy weight is all in her face, it's obvious she isn't faking it.

And her t*ts- did you see the Countdown vid?
  • Options
    SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people just can't be happy for others, really.
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better than believing what a nobody on a gossip website tells you ;)

http://theybf.com/2011/11/15/spotted-beyonce-bares-her-baby-belly-poolside-in-miami
    For you ;)

I know, you can clearly see right through the dress, see the tops of her legs, hips, bump and yet still this does not convince people!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With regards to dates -- My sister has had 2 kids (mine was ivf so it was pretty obv. for dates) but she was given like 3 dates before they got it right. And if you get gest. diabeties then you will be given a section earlier.

her face alone has gained a lot of weight. If Bey and JayZ couldn't have kids they would have done a Madonna adopted and made a BIG deal out of it.
  • Options
    SuperbassSuperbass Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am happy for Bey and I never said she was faking pregnancy, there's clear evidence that she's not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    With regards to dates -- My sister has had 2 kids (mine was ivf so it was pretty obv. for dates) but she was given like 3 dates before they got it right. And if you get gest. diabeties then you will be given a section earlier.

her face alone has gained a lot of weight. If Bey and JayZ couldn't have kids they would have done a Madonna adopted and made a BIG deal out of it.

surely the 3 dates weren't that far apart? i knew my due date because i knew when i ovulated. sure enough when i went for the scans (i had lots because of bleeding) they were always perfect in terms of dates. Technology is so advanced now that they work it out by the measurements of the baby. The further along you get the less accurate because babies put on more or less weight than others or are shorter/taller, but early on when you typically have your dating scan, its pretty accurate. No way could they be two whole months out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's gestational diabetes got to do with it? :confused:

And if Beyonce had been given varying due dates some being April (as was first reported), February and then December, then I think she needs to find herself another obsterician. If the same thing happened to your sister then God help her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smiirky wrote: »
    Some people just can't be happy for others, really.

Lol ^^ this made me laugh. Are you reading my posts or just jumping to conclusions?

I love Beyonce and Jay Z. I think she is one of the only, if not the only, true old school mega stars of today and the fact that she has been with someone so long, had a relatively private wedding and is beautiful just makes me love her even more.

I just honestly believe something doesn't add up. I'm not looking for arguements, I was just looking for a discussion. If someone can give me enough evidence to prove me wrong and I'll stand corrected.

I haven't even said I don't believe she's pregnant. But on the photos I linked before the bikini shots were taken two weeks before the later photos and she is a completely different shape. And before anyone starts with the "when my sister/aunt/mum/friend was pregnant..." stories I am aware your body changes a lot during pregnancy but there's no way it would to that extent.

As for everyone wondering why someone would perhaps fake a pregnancy, I did answer that earlier and from a PR point of view I can kind of understand why someone would lie if they were so high profile and had had trouble conceiving or if they didn't want to carry a baby themselves.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    As for everyone wondering why someone would perhaps fake a pregnancy, I did answer that earlier and from a PR point of view I can kind of understand why someone would lie if they were so high profile and had had trouble conceiving or if they didn't want to carry a baby themselves.

Or if it is just what Beyonce has admitted it is, and has been giving conflicting information for safety reasons so that she can have her baby when its due privately and safely.

Some people (ahem!) did suggest that could have been what it was, but I suppose it's not exciting or scandalous enough to get a response on here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's gestational diabetes got to do with it? :confused:

And if Beyonce had been given varying due dates some being April (as was first reported), February and then December, then I think she needs to find herself another obsterician. If the same thing happened to your sister then God help her.

I was listing reasons for why dates change. And no I think with my sister it was about 3 weeks difference.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are prob doing it on purpose!!!

sending out differant dates to confuse the press so that no one really knows when the baby is due and they get that bit more space.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Or if it is just what Beyonce has admitted it is, and has been giving conflicting information for safety reasons so that she can have her baby when its due privately and safely.

Some people (ahem!) did suggest that could have been what it was, but I suppose it's not exciting or scandalous enough to get a response on here.

AARRRGH!!

I said this earlier, that would make sense but surely you would hint at a later due date rather than one sooner? Say, for arguements sake the baby is due in February, then Beyonce has announced it is due in December - well for 8 weeks the press interest will do nothing but intensify.

Madness.

And once again...those pictures were taken at the same time and her bump is completely different in them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

I just wanted to add that, why does Beyonce need to announce any due date anyway? Plenty of slebs don't.

And why is she doing so much press lately? She is quite literally,everywhere!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was listing reasons for why dates change. And no I think with my sister it was about 3 weeks difference.

With gestational diabetes you would have consultant led care and be closely monitored but it wouldn't necessarily mean you would give birth any earlier. There is a higher than average chance you would have a premature birth but this wouldn't be decided at the beginning of your pregnancy, it would be assessed on a week by week basis.

Kind of irrelevant to this but wanted to explain a bit more.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And why is she doing so much press lately? She is quite literally,everywhere!

because she is an avid attention seeker

if she was not 'pregnant; she would probably be performing for Mugabe