Forum Member
Between Joey and Lauren? :eek:

And they're meant to be cousins.

Comments

• Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen it, it practically slapped me in the face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's not a total barrier to them getting together, I suppose, but what if they are even more closely related than that?
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grrrrrrr, I wish people would finish off thread titles, so I don't have to click and read something I'm remotely interested in. It's just a ploy to more people to read, and chemistry is the most overused word in soap.
  • Options
    yourfabulousyourfabulous Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not a total barrier to them getting together, I suppose, but what if they are even more closely related than that?

I'm thinking the same thing...
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes i saw it
    both of them.staring at each other
    joey looked at lauren first then lucy
    even though their cousins i think.they suit more (laurey)
    i prefer laurey not jocy
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    Grrrrrrr, I wish people would finish off thread titles, so I don't have to click and read something I'm remotely interested in. It's just a ploy to more people to read, and chemistry is the most overused word in soap.

This, this, a thousand times this!
    priscilla wrote: »
    yes i saw it
    both of them.staring at each other
    joey looked at lauren first then lucy
    even though their cousins i think.they suit more (laurey)
    i prefer laurey not jocy

So are we just appreciating soap couples based on how well their names sound put together? Is that the main prerequisite for a good couple?
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I even saw that, if i am honest i thought of Joey/Lauren pairing before they actually met.......... imagine if EE did an kind of incest storyline, where they actually fell in love coz they only met.......... despite being cousins
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    This, this, a thousand times this!

So are we just appreciating soap couples based on how well their names sound put together? Is that the main prerequisite for a good couple?

sorry should have made it clear i didnt mean i wanted them to be a soap couple because of their name but because i think they suit more and from that little scene i could see the chemistry.
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member

Agreed. Please, OP - it makes things a lot clearer if you put 'EE' before or after your thread title so that other folks have an inkling of who/what you are talking about.

This is the third reminder I've had to make about this so far this week ....
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Agreed. Please, OP - it makes things a lot clearer if you put 'EE' before or after your thread title so that other folks have an inkling of who/what you are talking about.

This is the third reminder I've had to make about this so far this week ....

It's been noted by all Miss.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    He is a man, of course Lauren is going to be interested. She takes after her uncle Jack.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Joey seems to have chemistry with Lauren and was looking at her more than he looked at Lucy.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    sorry should have made it clear i didnt mean i wanted them to be a soap couple because of their name but because i think they suit more and from that little scene i could see the chemistry.

Oh, he only looked at Lucy when he found out Lauren was his cousin. When they were in that scene together, all I was thinking was; "DS is getting their incest storyline!" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »
    Joey seems to have chemistry with Lauren and was looking at her more than he looked at Lucy.
    I agree they look great together ,it would make a great pairing ,electric .:0)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You stick by your guns, Priscilla.

All right thinking people know that the couples who last longest are the ones whose names go together.

In fact, tere was a little piece in the Daily Mail about it only last week.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrrrrrr, I wish people would finish off thread titles, so I don't have to click and read something I'm not remotely interested in. It's just a ploy to more people to read, and chemistry is the most overused word in soap.

Echo echo x 1000 to both points :mad: