Being Gay

Comments

• Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,654
    Forum Member
    Rowieboy wrote: »
    He's 30 ffs!

Not all gay men come out at the same time, you know...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's 30 ffs!

he wasn't replying to paul lol rowieboy!!! :D
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    pauluk wrote: »
    Yes because i dont like people slagging of gays. I was bullied in school and had a terrible time. I dont want to be reminded.

Who's doing that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes because i dont like people slagging of gays. I was bullied in school and had a terrible time. I dont want to be reminded.

sometimes our past helps our future .... you are not in school now, try to put aside the bad times & share the good times :)
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul237 wrote: »
    Not all gay men come out at the same time, you know...

That's not why we're suprised you're 30 :p
  • RowieboyRowieboy Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is he 30 or not?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't like gay men and women collectively being referred to as "gays". Should I report your post?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is he 30 or not?

yes he is :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear you feel like this. How old are you and have you come out yet?

I'm 19 and have came out to my friends. I hang about with a group of straight guys so obviously there's been alot of jokes about the subject since I've told them. It's nothing I can't handle but it still annoys me because there's nothing I can do about it. It's awkward when they sit and talk about girls they'd **** and I have to sit there uncomfortable hoping they'll change the subject, and whenever we watch TV and a half naked guy comes on the screen I can feel everyone staring at me to see how I'll react. I'm dreading going out clubbing and stuff because while my mates will all be able to get girls easy (as they always do) I'll be alone. I'm dreading whenever I DO find someone and we all go out with our partners and it'll be me that gets stared at for walking down the street with a guy while my mates get no problem at all. I'm dreading telling my family and bringing someone home, I'm dreading telling anyone else I know, I'm dreading all the awkward silences whenever I tell anyone and I'm dreading the stupid jokes that my mates crack every single day about it.

If anyone seriously thinks being gay is a choice they are a ****ing moron (another subject, I know).
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member

Different Paul, I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is he 30 or not?

According to profile and another post, yes he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does one no good, gazing at one's big old gay navel for too long.
  • paulukpauluk Posts: 193
    Forum Member

Why are you surprised?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's an adorable word.

Lol! It is one of my faves to use ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are you surprised?

Because, honestly, you're not acting like a 30 year old should. You're being irrational, threatening to report everyone that doesn't agree.

Calm down! :)
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody here is "slagging of [sic] gays" as far as I can see. That's a shame you had a tough time in school but you're the only one bringing it up.
  • RowieboyRowieboy Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like gay men and women collectively being referred to as "gays". Should I report your post?

Chester666 constantly refers to heteros. Is that acceptable? I suspect that it isn't.
    Forum Member

I'm not 30.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are there 2 pauls?? This is confusing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not 30.
    Report them for getting your age wrong forthwith!! :mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member

Have you only just noticed? Haha.
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you only just noticed? Haha.
    It's probably easier for you to spot, since you are one of them.
    I don't think everyone else has.
    Forum Member
    Report them for getting your age wrong forthwith!! :mad::mad::mad:

Again, wrong Paul. It's the other one who's said he'll report people.

Keep up!
  • paulukpauluk Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    I'm 19 and have came out to my friends. I hang about with a group of straight guys so obviously there's been alot of jokes about the subject since I've told them. It's nothing I can't handle but it still annoys me because there's nothing I can do about it. It's awkward when they sit and talk about girls they'd **** and I have to sit there uncomfortable hoping they'll change the subject, and whenever we watch TV and a half naked guy comes on the screen I can feel everyone staring at me to see how I'll react. I'm dreading going out clubbing and stuff because while my mates will all be able to get girls easy (as they always do) I'll be alone. I'm dreading whenever I DO find someone and we all go out with our partners and it'll be me that gets stared at for walking down the street with a guy while my mates get no problem at all. I'm dreading telling my family and bringing someone home, I'm dreading telling anyone else I know, I'm dreading all the awkward silences whenever I tell anyone and I'm dreading the stupid jokes that my mates crack every single day about it.

If anyone seriously thinks being gay is a choice they are a ****ing moron (another subject, I know).
    Totally agree with you. It not a choice. Sorry you find it hard and i wish you well for the future.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe there may even be more than two, unless Schofield and Gascoigne are both posting in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.