Options

do we need an referrendum on muslamicists

2»

Comments

• Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really as they would just use some weak excuse about everybody who voided against their views.

they just been shit upon again
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I never go on prawn sites.
  • Options
    Miss GeorgieMiss Georgie Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    its their just as a options for people to say eithrt or yes or no and then if racists disagreee it showd them ip there for being ad that as theyre are
  • Options
    gouldfathergouldfather Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its their just as a options for people to say eithrt or yes or no and then if racists disagreee it showd them ip there for being ad that as theyre are

Ah, that's all cleared up then....
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magpie1892 wrote: »
    I haven't a clue what you're talking about but if you're talking about something to do with islam then that's a religion, not a race.

It amazes me how many on here seem incapable of differentiating between a race and a religion. They seem to be the ones obsessed with skin colour.
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry - but none of that makes any sense.
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    I never go on prawn sites.

You say that.....;)
  • Options
    WombatDeathWombatDeath Posts: 4,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes and teh racists can yes or no so why. its upstair
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well........No sorry you going to have to run that past me again.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose you're giggling away at this, OP, in real life?
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread beats the telly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    What the actual hell is a muslamicist?.

A nasty thing I had once. I got some cream from the doctor and it cleared up :o
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i think that would have been a muslamicyst
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    bspace wrote: »
    i think that would have been a muslamicyst

lol :D
  • Options
    LiamforkingLiamforking Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after today I think its time for racists to put up or shut up

I think if we had a referrendum on muslimicists most people would be ok because there know their not all bonkers like the two macheters

it would make the racists shut up once and for all and stop blameing them when things go like this are happened seen as not normal and so there propaganda and racists are not when to be seen their

I would take the time to master proper spelling and grammar before doling out intelligence tests for other people.

I'll start you off with a few quick pointers - begin each sentence with a capital letter; secondly, it's they're NOT their. Thirdly you have got your there/their's mixed up.

Always happy to help.

A serious question, has school been abolished since I was last there in 1990?
  • Options
    afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,163
    Forum Member
    stop blameing them when things go like this are happened seen as not normal and so there propaganda and racists are not when to be seen their

.QFT.
  • Options
    1ncognito1ncognito Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do they have ray guns?, i hope they have ray guns.

Beat me to it! :D:D:D
  • Options
    WinterLilyWinterLily Posts: 6,305
    Forum Member

You sure it wasn't an allergy to prawns?
  • Options
    WinterLilyWinterLily Posts: 6,305
    Forum Member

Do they have ray guns?, i hope they have ray guns.
    Not sure but they do have prawns. Someone said they were musical prawns.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    I really have no contribution to add to this but I just wanted to say that this thread has made me laugh so much I have tears rolling down my cheeks. Not sure that was the OPs intention but ah well, I love a good laugh before bed! :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I've read many a depressing post on this subject tonight (well I think I know the gist of what the OP was talking about :-P )...all I can do is thank the contributors to this thread. I can now go to bed dreaming of musical prawns instead of hate fueled morons!