Tulisa returning to XFactor

rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't be unheard of doing judges houses as Cheryl did for Gary .
  • cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I hope so; Tulisa was an excellent judge (especially in her first series), and I'd love the public to give her another chance.
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "She’s not Mother Teresa but she’s a lovely girl." Haha gotta love Louis 😂😂
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    If this wildcard fifth category rumours are true she's probably going to mentor them
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's more likely she will be Louis' helper at judges houses rather than returning as a fifth judge full time but who knows.

I quite liked the chemistry she had with Louis during her first year.
  • Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she's brilliant eye candy, so I hope so :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her as a judge in her first year and thought she blew it in her second but now it seems the stress of the sex tape plus the negative publicity got to her.

Maybe she should do judges houses with Louis and get a second chance to see if she can cut it this time around
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her and Cheryl can chat about the best knuckledusters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    She was great in her first year. If she does come back as the fifth judge, I'd be happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was waiting for this rumour tbh, she was on good morning Britain last week & basically said she hasn't even heard from Simon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    The ratings will go through the roof. Tulisa should replace Tweedy. Tulisa's gorgeous. She was a great mentor. Tulisa being a new judge would be a huge comeback story.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I hope this is true and she returns for Judges Houses
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa was awful as a judge BUT I would rather have her back than that Cheryl bleeding Cole. Nicole Scherzy was wayyyyyy better than both of them put together.
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    I hope so; Tulisa was an excellent judge (especially in her first series), and I'd love the public to give her another chance.

Totally agree. Not only did she get a group to win for the first time, but a girl group at that. And look how Little Mix have done so well in the USA.

Hope Tulisa returns her lips to the size they really are...look APPALLING NOW.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I can understand why they would invite her back as she's known to the audience, iirc both Sharon and Cheryl returned for judges houses inbetween their first and second judging periods.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Well if Louis has the groups, which it is looking like, Tulisa is the only mentor to to successfully win the show with a group.. So having her at groups judges houses would seem logical
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    The ratings will go through the roof. Tulisa should replace Tweedy. Tulisa's gorgeous. She was a great mentor. Tulisa being a new judge would be a huge comeback story.

Shouldn't you be calling her contistavlos? Rollseyes.
  • noelw1969noelw1969 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cowell, then Cole and now the criminal that is Contostavlos. This series is gonna be a blast.

RIP X Factor.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jjjonny107 wrote: »
    Well if Louis has the groups, which it is looking like, Tulisa is the only mentor to to successfully win the show with a group.. So having her at groups judges houses would seem logical

I thought Louis had the Overs. Has this now changed?

Tulisa would be a logical choice as fifth judge - no issues from Cheryl (unlike Nicole) and she understands the show plus she has publicity behind her. She worked very well with Louis in series 8 too and I fear Louis may be out on a limb this time around unless he clicks with Mel B.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Oh no. :(

I think she is only coming back to assist Louis with his judges houses group.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    noelw1969 wrote: »
    Cowell, then Cole and now the criminal that is Contostavlos. This series is gonna be a blast.

RIP X Factor.

Tulsa is not a criminal but I sort of agree with RIP X Factor.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't want her back. I preferred Nicole.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want her back. I preferred Nicole.

Yes, such a shame that Cowell ditched Nicole for Cole. Nicole was fantastic. By far the best judge of the past few series.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't usually watch Xfactor, can't stand Cowell and all the fakeness he brings .

I like Cheryl and will tune in for her return .

I will also tune in for Tulisa . I have new found respect for Tulisa after watching that recent documentary about her court case .
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Yes, such a shame that Cowell ditched Nicole for Cole. Nicole was fantastic. By far the best judge of the past few series.

Nicole was awful its all about me me me with her