HO - Jack

AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,951
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has Jack disappeared for a while or have I just not seen him? I didn't see Duncan's leaving do, was he at that?

I just thought that he has not been in it for a while and surely you would think so with all the Silas stuff and as Heidi is now dead and Carl has moved out, surely he would have more responsibility at The Dog? I would love to see him and Frankie back behind the bar.

Comments

• 04ikhan04ikhan Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    AngiBear wrote: »
    Has Jack disappeared for a while or have I just not seen him? I didn't see Duncan's leaving do, was he at that?

I just thought that he has not been in it for a while and surely you would think so with all the Silas stuff and as Heidi is now dead and Carl has moved out, surely he would have more responsibility at The Dog? I would love to see him and Frankie back behind the bar.

Jack was at Duncan's leaving do, remember when Ruby got upset with Duncan leaving and went to her room, Jack was the one who toldDuncan to go after his sister
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's spoilers coming up to show he has a few episodes with Ruby in December. I'm glad they're using him.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Frankie should win the lottery and buy the pub for Jack. It was a mistake to get them out of the Dog.
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's spoilers coming up to show he has a few episodes with Ruby in December. I'm glad they're using him.

Thats brilliant news BlazingFire. Glad to see they are going to be showing more of him, really underused.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    His and Frankie's is one of the longest running marriages in soaps, I hope they don't ruin it.
    I love Jack.