EastEnders l Monday 25th June l The Aftermath

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
Forum Member
✭✭
Previously On EastEnders
Janine and Michael's wedding day finally arrived with Michael's scam being revealed and Janine going into premature labor 11 weeks early! Also Joey Branning made his first appearance on Walford and Abi said an emotional goodbye to Walford..
dullagj2's Janine and Michael's Wedding Episode Discussion link here:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1679760&highlight=
EastEnders
Monday 25th June
Executive Producer:Bryan Kirkwood
Written By: Daisy Coulam
Directed By:John Greening

Tonight's Episode is on at the usual time of 8:00pm and lasts for 30 minutes..

In Tonight's visit to Walford..
Janine wakes up in hospital and is desperate to see her newborn daughter. She makes her way down the corridor and spots Michael, who has been sitting next to the youngster's incubator in the NICU. Michael then gently informs Janine that their child is very ill. After reaching into the incubator to touch the baby, an emotional Janine takes her anguish out on a young nurse, before openly wondering whether she and Michael are being punished for their past misdeeds.

Meanwhile..
Alice decides that she wants to move in with Derek, but she will only do so on the condition that he leaves Lucy alone, which Derek agrees to. Soon afterwards, Joey is furious to see Alice and Derek together and a huge argument breaks out when he tries to separate the pair.

Elsewhere..
*Ray and Ricky find themselves arguing over parenting on Morgan's birthday.
*Jay helps Max out at the car lot - but ends up spitefully sabotaging some of the vehicles when Max implies that Abi is better off without him.
*Jean pays a visit to the hospital to confront Michael, but she has second thoughts when she sees how weak the baby is.
*Anthony and Tyler later confront Jean at the pub, warning her to stay away from Michael and his family.
Tonight's Cast
Michael Moon
Steve John Shepherd

Janine Butcher
Charlie Brooks

Diane Butcher
Sophie Lawrence

Ricky Butcher
Sid Owen

Ray Dixon
Chucky Venn

Morgan Butcher
Devon Higgs

Tiffany Butcher
Maisie Smith

Jean Slater
Gillian Wright

Derek Branning
Jamie Foreman

Alfie Moon
Shane Richie

Kat Moon
Jessie Wallace

Alice Branning
Jasmyn Banks

Joey Branning
David Witts

Max Branning
Jake Wood

Jay Mitchell
Jamie Borthwick

Lola Pearce
Danielle Harold

Lauren Branning
Jacqueline Jossa

Anthony Moon
Matt Lapinskas

Tyler Moon
Tony Discipline

Whitney Dean
Shona McGarty

Mo Harris
Laila Morse

Annabel
Lisa Greenwood

EastEnders airs on BBC One and BBC HD at 8:00PM and is repeated tonight on BBC Three at 10:00pm

In Tomorrow's Visit To Walford..
Janine panics when things take a turn for the worse at the hospital, while Jean offers some words of comfort to a guilty Michael. An angry Lola lashes out when Lucy fires her, while Kim's attempts to bond with Sasha take a disastrous turn, creating another bump in the road for her relationship with Ray.
Tomorrow's Thread By:EEAddict

Discuss the episode here, as usual a poll will be up shortly after the episode so be sure to join the discussion!

I'll be back for next Tuesday's thread, until then have a good week! :)
-Bubbly.

Ps. Vanessa (Aka. Gonna kill all you branning scum) has now landed a role in Waterloo Road. :)

Rate tonight's episode! 77 votes

1/5
1%
bazellis 1 vote
2/5
3%
John DoughLion_60[Deleted User] 3 votes
3/5
27%
SULLAILoveStarburstvaldcomputermasterFM Lover[Deleted User]Igguldenjojo2008doormouse1[Deleted User]Hound of Lovenigel12walford-e20The Queen Vic[Deleted User]Kayjay2405dullirefelixrexEbealeVirginiaDem 21 votes
4/5
35%
Hogs HeadSuperSoaper[Deleted User]coolerdan2008[Deleted User][Deleted User]lotty27Kaz4596cjsmummyStroppyDan-BevisemmageeringButterfliesTass BKathyFan12kwynne42[Deleted User]habanala[Deleted User] 27 votes
5/5
32%
billyHit Em Up StylesajancctpsdontyougetitSez_babeRobertfltnShazla09The Jordan ShowxTonixmerrybiscuitSara WebbJayma[Deleted User]cobwebsoupMinttymintScrabblerSoniccreamICON111[Deleted User] 25 votes

Comments

• Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    2/5
    Thank you for the thread. :)

I've got a question: Is EastEnders really filmed in this houses we can see on the webcam ? Or is it only the front of everything and for the scenes in the Vic f.e. they get in a studio. :) Sounds like a stupid question. Sorry. :o
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3/5
    Great thread Bubbly:)

Lookin forward to the aftermath:) Daisy's last episode was Hev's funeral.

Lion, all the houses have their own sets in the studio.

EEFanatic will be here tomorrow. Evening all:)

Vote for your favourite ever characters here
  • Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    2/5
    Ah ok. Thank you. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4/5
    Thanks for the thread :cool:
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Thanks BIF from me too:)
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    huh the goons have got a nerve having a go at Jean. I suppose the baby news will see their silly little selves develop some balls at last, shame it's always misplaced. Dumb and Dumber do make me laugh.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5/5
    Thanks for a great thread:)
    going to be really emotional for me tonight
    glad jean changes her mind at the hospital (there is a time and a place to.ask.for the money)
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    3/5
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    Thank you for the thread. :)

I've got a question: Is EastEnders really filmed in this houses we can see on the webcam ? Or is it only the front of everything and for the scenes in the Vic f.e. they get in a studio. :) Sounds like a stupid question. Sorry. :o

The houses on the webcam are just part of the outdoor set; there's nothing inside them. The indoor scenes are filmed inside a studio :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3/5
    Cheers for the thread Bubbs!

Gonna be sad tonight
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    3/5
    Nice thread. :) Absolutely cannot wait for tonight's episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling it's going to be sad. I don't want to feel for Michel, but I do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4/5
    im preety sure this episode is mainly set in the hospital so expect emotional scenes guys!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Thread :) Can't Wait for the Michael/Janine/Baby Scenes, could be an emotional one!

Yes, I shall be here tomorrow with your guide to Tuesday in Albert Square, along with Dot, as she presents her Diaries of her time away from Walford.. ;)
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread BubblysInFridge :D

Sounds like a sad episode, so I'll have some tissues at hand.

I'm actually looking forward to Tyler & Anthony confront Jean in the Vic.

Can't wait for more Joey :D
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but Where is the Bubbly? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4/5
    but Where is the Bubbly? :o

:D:D Dunno, but I'd quite like some :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    :D:D Dunno, but I'd quite like some :p

Same here :D Maybe we should ask Vanessa...hmmm, I can ask her next time I see her ;) I'm going to shout through the gates "Bubbly" as she passes, it will be my proudest moment ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4/5
    Same here :D Maybe we should ask Vanessa...hmmm, I can ask her next time I see her ;) I'm going to shout through the gates "Bubbly" as she passes, it will be my proudest moment ;)

LMAO please record it :p
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4/5
    I haven't seen EE for weeks and weeks. However, I watched EE on Friday and was incredibly impressed with the episode. I was also very impressed with a so-called character by the name of Joey Branning :o In fact, he is one of the main reasons I am tuning in tonight... (double :o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    LMAO please record it :p

Oh it shall be done :D
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    There is no doubt in my mind that Charlie Brooks isn't going to be anything but flawless tonight. Cannot wait.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread, looks like a great episode!!! :-D
    Please Join the David Witts (Joey Branning) page - http://www.facebook.com/ultimatedavidwitts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4/5
    Here we go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    This going to be sad.
  • KrustyliciousKrustylicious Posts: 17,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hi folks long time no see :D