100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Ford did TV early in his career.

40 years ago....mostly movie will mean someone recently doing tv not 40 years ago.
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A+ list mostly movie actor from some of the biggest movies of all time who everyone thinks is gorgeous has lung cancer after 30+ years of smoking. He is hopeful of a full recovery, but friends and family don't think he will live more than another year. He is too far gone.

I am thinking the Sundance Kid?
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looked on cdan nobody has thought of this but...
    Halloween bad buys name....was on SNL(so known for tv too) big films like Austin Powers,shrek....right age range for smoking 30+ years(in his 50s)
    Had an SNL character (Linda Richman)that said Gorgeous a lot.
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    Can't imagine it being GB. He seems like a genuine, down to earth, guy. This tool sounds like a chauvinist.

Really? I get the opposite impression from him lol :D
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bronson wrote: »
    Halloween bad buys name....was on SNL(so known for tv too) big films like Austin Powers,shrek....right age range for smoking 30+ years(in his 50s)

That's not a bad call to be honest. I hadn't thought of him.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    bronson wrote: »

:( Might also explain why he's been so quiet.... Believe it or not his last on screen role was that cameo in Inglourious Basterds!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    :( Might also explain why he's been so quiet.... Believe it or not his last on screen role was that cameo in Inglourious Basterds!
    But I don't think 'everyone' thinks he's gorgeous, whether or not his co-star may have said it a lot :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    And there are loads of references all over the internet to how Dr Ross doesn't smoke
    Forum Member
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »
    But I don't think 'everyone' thinks he's gorgeous, whether or not his co-star may have said it a lot :confused:

The gorgeous clue has to do with his SNL character.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From Allie Is Wired:

This haughty celebrity chef isn't afraid to play the "Don't You Know Who I Am?" card. During an event he blew past the entire line of waiting fans without saying a word to them. He kept his head down and went and went straight to the front of the line. Once there, a security guard wouldn't let him pass and informed him he had to wait "just like everyone else." This didn't sit well with him and he had his assistant inform the guard just who she had snubbed. She shrugged, apologized and informed him he had to wait. As soon as she started letting the line in, he blew past her and scoffed. It's NOT Kitchen Nightmares, but this haughty chef isn't afraid to make snide comments about him given the chance.

Mark Peter?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be - hardly a revelation he's got long form for behaving badly and he does hate Kitchen Nightmares.
    Forum Member

What A+ list mostly movie actor would be horrified to learn his daughter has posed nude for a very famous photographer. I mean the dad would loose his s**t.

From Pop Bitch:

Which Hollywood action director, with his first film in ages out this summer, has a terrible reputation in LA for demanding sex from actresses who audition for his films?

This B list celebrity is not being honest with the public about his very serious illness because he does not want explain how he contracted it, or answer any questions about it. He has his story and is sticking to it.

This A+ list celebrity/singer always tells her fans they are perfect the way they are and that beauty is on the inside and goes on and on about it. Apparently though, when it comes to her she makes a ton of modifications and then goes into hiding, only to emerge looking like a different person.

This A-/B+ foreign born mostly movie actress with A list name recognition is not doing much press for her latest movie. She wants to, but after a publicist sat in with her during one interview it was decided to not let her do any unless they are essential and already booked. She has trouble putting sentences together and looks more like a zombie than a star.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Die hard for the first one?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Die hard for the first one?

Yeah that's who I thought of too. And the Fame Monster for the fouth one.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What A+ list mostly movie actor would be horrified to learn his daughter has posed nude for a very famous photographer. I mean the dad would loose his s**t.

From Pop Bitch:

Which Hollywood action director, with his first film in ages out this summer, has a terrible reputation in LA for demanding sex from actresses who audition for his films?

This B list celebrity is not being honest with the public about his very serious illness because he does not want explain how he contracted it, or answer any questions about it. He has his story and is sticking to it.

This A+ list celebrity/singer always tells her fans they are perfect the way they are and that beauty is on the inside and goes on and on about it. Apparently though, when it comes to her she makes a ton of modifications and then goes into hiding, only to emerge looking like a different person.

This A-/B+ foreign born mostly movie actress with A list name recognition is not doing much press for her latest movie. She wants to, but after a publicist sat in with her during one interview it was decided to not let her do any unless they are essential and already booked. She has trouble putting sentences together and looks more like a zombie than a star.

The Freedom Singer who's fond of crashing his car - but I would class him as A+ always......

Born this way for the singer with the modifications?

The Darling Bud for the zombie actress?
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    The Freedom Singer who's fond of crashing his car - but I would class him as A+ always......

Born this way for the singer with the modifications?

The Darling Bud for the zombie actress?

They all sound on the money. Though The Smiths lead did basically cancel his whole North & South American tour recently.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Though The Smiths lead did basically cancel his whole North & South American tour recently.

I hadn't thought of that. Hope its not him.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hadn't thought of that. Hope its not him.

Ooooh - that fits better than my guess :)
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

From March 3, 2013

A new memoir is being passed around town. It is written by this former almost A list actress from back in the day who did not do too badly in the awards department. Anyway, she has already been down this road before, so to make a buck she is having to share more family secrets. How about that a family member used to have to buy drugs for not only his dad, but also his mom and the son and the mom would do them together. Later, the son and the dad would do them together, but the news is that the mom would do coke and meth with her son.

Paper Moon

From March 1, 2013

It is not so much that this keeps saying he is getting married A++ list mostly movie actor buys pot. I think most of us would be shocked if he didn't smoke pot. After seeing some of the things he has done, lately, i certainly hope he was on pot. The very, very interesting thing is that when our A++ lister has gone to buy pot from his dispensary, he has had, for the last two or three times with him a barely out of her teens blonde and they are all over each other.

Benjamin Button

From March 1, 2013

This A list mostly movie actress has been talking smack about her ex-husband. Lots of smack. Her ex-husband is an A list mostly movie actor who just got married again. Our actress has been really experimenting with her sexuality lately with some of her more recent lovers. Anyway, she says that he ex-husband was the most boring lover she has ever had. Ever. Once she got over his good looks, she got tired of the five minutes spent in missionary and his complete lack of any kind of satisfaction for her.

Black Widow, Green Lantern
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

^ Could be. How many British rock bands are there currently with big nternational success? I did muse over it being another group but their frontman is not yet married.
  • Housework FairyHousework Fairy Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ Could be. How many British rock bands are there currently with big nternational success? I did muse over it being another group but their frontman is not yet married.

He was my first thought too.

But does it say they live in the UK.

Someone commenting on the article said they have 'no doubt' about who the husband could be.....doesn't he have form for denying a previous child?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Goopy:confused:

My first thought was the "cold" singer who maybe likes to "play" around?:eek:
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was my first thought too.

But does it say they live in the UK.

Someone commenting on the article said they have 'no doubt' about who the husband could be.....doesn't he have form for denying a previous child?

Yes for years. But he seems to act more now, been a guest in a few series.
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taboo wrote: »
    Goopy:confused:

My first thought was the "cold" singer who maybe likes to "play" around?:eek:

Goopy is that singer's wife...........
This discussion has been closed.