Oh No...I don't want Mario to go

whitewitchwhitewitch Posts: 1,922
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have just decided I don't want Mario to go.

Don't get me wrong - I think he is an odious pig, and the rest.

But I have never had so much fun slagging off a housemate as him. He is comedy gold. Although we are laughing at him and not with him.

What about the 'Facts about Mario' thread. Some of that is the funniest stuff I have ever read.

It will die off from tonight.....all the material to work from....even in the newspapers it will die off.

I wish they could evict him, put him in a house to talk to people who would really grill him, and bring out his best lines.

Jeremy Paxman, Russell Brand et al.

He brings a lot more humour to me than the other munter.

:(

Comments

• Jason_Brown166Jason_Brown166 Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    "She [Kat] peaked very early," Mario agreed. "She's shown her true colours now."

How can we let this man leave??
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is not "comedy gold" he is not david brent or alan partridge, he is an arse. He may not leave so don't cry into your hot juicy tea yet.
  • Jason_Brown166Jason_Brown166 Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    He is not "comedy gold" he is not david brent or alan partridge, he is an arse. He may not leave so don't cry into your hot juicy tea yet.

He's pure comedy. Sad you cannot see this.
  • whitewitchwhitewitch Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You see - those are classic lines. The funny thing is he doesn't even know it. He says it in earnest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

he may be, but he is still 1000 times more watchable than Bex
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    It's not written in stone that he WILL go tonight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whitewitch wrote: »
    I have just decided I don't want Mario to go.

Don't get me wrong - I think he is an odious pig, and the rest.

But I have never had so much fun slagging off a housemate as him. He is comedy gold. Although we are laughing at him and not with him.

What about the 'Facts about Mario' thread. Some of that is the funniest stuff I have ever read.

It will die off from tonight.....all the material to work from....even in the newspapers it will die off.

I wish they could evict him, put him in a house to talk to people who would really grill him, and bring out his best lines.

Jeremy Paxman, Russell Brand et al.

He brings a lot more humour to me than the other munter.

:(

I hope it not just you who's had a change of heart - there's so much potential classic material left in Mario staying (his ego boosted by surviving yet another eviction).
    What entertainment value does Bex have? I couldn't stomach 't*ts oot for the lads' the first time she exposed herself.
    Bex has to be evicted.
  • jetsonsjetsons Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    "#looks at camera#, and he'll have to live with that"

"I used to be a stunt double for robbie coltrane"

arf lmao :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Completely agree with the op. Mario is pure entertainment. All Bex has to offer is contrived horseplay with Luke. Darnell was spot on she was milking him for airtime to save herself from eviction. She has mellowed since Jen left whilst Mario has shot himself in the foot, but BB9 will be a poorer place without Mario :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    I kinda agree - the guy is a total twonk but so - unknowingly - funny. I wanted him to go so we could see how Lisa was without him - and to see his face of course. But am not so sure now. You guys are winning me over:confused: