Options

That new Flo Rida song is number one on iTunes! WTF

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
i am no music snob.
i have one of flo rida's earlier albums for a start.

but this is the biggest pile of dirge i have heard this year. utter crap with the most annoying melody.

i do not understand how this is number one?!! i really thought it would struggle to make top 30.

Comments

• Options
    AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a contender for the worst 'song' of the year so far & doesn't deserve to be #1.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no music snob either I love all sorts, but Flo rida really is the least talented artist going, and yet he STILL manages placing a like this... As ur post states... WTF indeed. >:(
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hadn't heard it so I thought I'd check it out. Thanks a lot guys. That'll be stuck in my head for the foreseeable :D. I've heard much worse to be fair.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time Flo Rida releases a new "song" I hear it and think to myself that there could never possibly be anything worse. To his credit, he manages to prove me wrong every single time.

Well done Flo Rida, you did it again. You can go away now. Please!
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't even know he had a new song out, didn't even know he was still popular.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    I'm no music snob either I love all sorts, but Flo rida really is the least talented artist going, and yet he STILL manages placing a like this... As ur post states... WTF indeed. >:(

Pitbull says hi :D
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    Pitbull says hi :D

When Pitbull and Flo-Rida collaborated on a "song", I really thought it was the end of days
  • Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flo has always had a big fanbase in the UK. He often seems to chart well here.
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trash for idiot teens who affect the idiom of 'gangstas'.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Pitbull and Flo-Rida collaborated on a "song", I really thought it was the end of days

At that point, I was disappointed that it wasn't
  • Options
    hadjilouca05hadjilouca05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    The song could be kept off #1 by streaming and seeing as Rihanna has strong streaming, let's hope she's the one to deny him the #1
  • Options
    AudioRebelAudioRebel Posts: 32,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song could be kept off #1 by streaming and seeing as Rihanna has strong streaming, let's hope she's the one to deny him the #1

There's a very strong possibility that this years Comic Relief song 'Lay Me Down' by Sam Smith & John Legend will be #1 by Sunday. :)