Options

Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Vax cordless with the unfunny Miranda Hart doing the voice over - most annoying voice she has
  • Options
    best boybest boy Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ericos wrote: »
    The Vax cordless with the unfunny Miranda Hart doing the voice over - most annoying voice she has

You've done it now! Didn't you know that there's a vast army of people (all wimmin) who think mugging to camera and falling over is absolutely hysterical.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    Michael Parkinson. sunlife...as if it couldn't get worse there he is 'interviewing' people >:(

Ghastly old hypocrite, his awful smirking face always gives me the urge to vomit! :o
  • Options
    Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the one for Corsodol is a horrible advert! >:(

Someone splitting blood into the sink! And it's ALWAYS when I'm eating. :(

I wish they would ban it.

There are so many other annoying ones.

The one for 'available car' with the woman with the annoying voice and the teeth pees me off. She must have had her teeth done, because she spends the whole ad grinning. >:(

Also the ad for SCS makes me wanna scream too! >:( The woman - and her VOICE - are so irritating.

And all the gambling ads and ads for online bingo annoy me too!

There are many more!
  • Options
    mrsbadcrumble66mrsbadcrumble66 Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    POLYGRIP; They want us to 'Live loud, Eat Loud' and so we are subjected to different people crunching, chewing and chobbling on various food...Just as the Magnum makes me angry this one makes me furious. >:( why do they think this is good?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That bloody awful Muller Pud thing advert! That annoying woman drawling in a fake, trying to be almost sound erotic voice about chocolate covered balls! Those deserts are nowt special, i've tried them.

Oh God Yes! that ghastly patronising bitch calling out, "Everyone, Pudding!"

Then that other one with the phoney American accent drawling on about "Chucklat" :o
  • Options
    Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That bloody awful Muller Pud thing advert!
    I'm sure I'll be corrected on this but does the use of the umlaut in 'Püd' not mean it should be (mis)pronounced a bit more like 'pooed'...? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ghastly old hypocrite, his awful smirking face always gives me the urge to vomit! :o

Vomit? Really? Always gives me the urge to slap him. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Vomit? Really? Always gives me the urge to slap him. :confused:

Agreed, I would slap him after I had vomited. :p
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God Yes! that ghastly patronising bitch calling out, "Everyone, Pudding!"

Then that other one with the phoney American accent drawling on about "Chucklat" :o

Why it's the Nation's (other) Forceably Adopted Sweetheart, Nicole Schezerzerzeringer, still playing on her 'airhead' image plus those 'chocolate-coated balls' get rolled out again....;-)

Last time she knocked over the Acropolis eating a Muller Dream Whippy and this time she's destroying someones garden party by...surpriiise! making herself the centre of attention again! :kitty: I think what I love most is the notion that the others, who've just had their entire meal pulled onto the floor and ruined are all gazing adoringly in sync at her with the strategically-placed chocolate smudge on her nose. How cute!

Sandwiched in between endless Winner Bingo and Satsuma Loan adverts it's like decsending into George Orwell's '1984'. :o
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hostelworld - The ad somehow manages to get played out during the day with "rear end" nudity :confused:

The new 3 ad I believe sampling East 17 "Alright" :o (with a raving muppet)
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new Tango ad where the uptight anal guy says "we don't want to be tangoed thank you very much". Seriously stupid.
  • Options
    clickclickclickclick Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    the 2 old biddys?sisters go to some old fashioned dance thing
    and the final scene with one of them
    close dancing with some old bloke

her face !!!!

what happened....

i think its a bank advert
  • Options
    Jaly77Jaly77 Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    It's a Barclay's ad you remember.

I quite like their adverts to be honest.
  • Options
    Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezo wrote: »
    Hostelworld - The ad somehow manages to get played out during the day with "rear end" nudity :confused:
    Argh! That one where all those attractive young people go skinny dipping together without speaking to each other beforehand? When sober? How come this sort of thing didn't happen when I was at that age? :mad:
    And yes, I was a bit surprised at the nudity being allowed.

On the bright side, it's a pond in the middle of nowhere and the 'go on jump in' to the last one strikes me as so much like a type of scene from umpteen horror movies just before it all starts to go horribly wrong so I take comfort from what is about to happen...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    best boy wrote: »
    You've done it now! Didn't you know that there's a vast army of people (all wimmin) who think mugging to camera and falling over is absolutely hysterical.

I could just tolerate her in the midwife thing but her comedy is dire. "oops I fell over, I know it looked fake as f**k but it was really geniune accidental coomedy gold, honest!
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    The Gladstone Brookes advert in which the man says "you and I" when it should be "you and me".

The Birdseye advert in which the actress says "taglatelli" instead of "tagliatelli". They should at least know the name of their own product!
  • Options
    zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The safe sex adverts on MTV with Tinie Tempah. Saw 2 of them within 10 seconds whilst browsing through. Is this allowed to be on before 9pm:o

I'm also not sure why the Hostelworld ad is allowed either. At first I thought it was going to be an advert about tombstoning or something......... and then they're showing their backsides. Why?:confused:
  • Options
    biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Fiat 500 advert with that ****ing annoying song that turns Marvin Gaye's name into a verb >:(>:(>:(

Is it just me that finds this modern trend of turning nouns into verbs and verbs into nouns infuriating?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed, I would slap him after I had vomited. :p

or perhaps... slap him and then vomit.... On him.
  • Options
    Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    You better not!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 3 network puppets singing East 17 Alright. Only saw it once but it just seemed to go on forever.
  • Options
    coldcomfortcoldcomfort Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Florette salad bags ad. The accompanying Spike Milligan ditty makes me want to smash my house up.
    It's right up there with 'put your hand in the fruit bowl'.
    I detest Miranda Hart's voiceover too, telling that sap to vac glitter out of the sodding car.
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Florette salad bags ad. The accompanying Spike Milligan ditty makes me want to smash my house up.
    It's right up there with 'put your hand in the fruit bowl'.
    I detest Miranda Hart's voiceover too, telling that sap to vac glitter out of the sodding car.

I couldn't agree more, just when you think ad 'music' couldn't get any worse....it does.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Why it's the Nation's (other) Forceably Adopted Sweetheart, Nicole Schezerzerzeringer, still playing on her 'airhead' image plus those 'chocolate-coated balls' get rolled out again....;-)

Last time she knocked over the Acropolis eating a Muller Dream Whippy and this time she's destroying someones garden party by...surpriiise! making herself the centre of attention again! :kitty: I think what I love most is the notion that the others, who've just had their entire meal pulled onto the floor and ruined are all gazing adoringly in sync at her with the strategically-placed chocolate smudge on her nose. How cute!

Sandwiched in between endless Winner Bingo and Satsuma Loan adverts it's like decsending into George Orwell's '1984'. :o

She also pulled on a chain in a train carriage thus forcing the driver to stop the train. So in these adverts she has knocked over the Acropolis, stopped a train and ruined her friends (I'm presuming she was invited) garden party.
    kezo wrote: »
    The new 3 ad I believe sampling East 17 "Alright" :o (with a raving muppet)
    Kymberly wrote: »
    The 3 network puppets singing East 17 Alright. Only saw it once but it just seemed to go on forever.

That 3 network East 17 Alright advert goes on forever
This discussion has been closed.