what happened to new housemate???

sahisahi Posts: 185
Forum Member
Just wondering what on earth happened to a new housemate going in to replace Saffia??? I know tonights show's about live noms but i'm still holding out a glimer of hope that Davina's gonna suprise us with a new housemate going in or at least reveal that a new one's going in live on Friday's evection show or something. Because i dunno if you guys saw but last Wednesday this site said that apparentley someone new is going in this week according to The Sun.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a160431/new-housemate-to-enter-next-week.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that and hoping for a new one to go in and stir things up a bit.
  • DormouseDormouse Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was fairly certain Davina had said something (perhaps on Twitter?) about this too.

I think something's gone Bristols up. I don't think we'll get a late surprise now, although I hope I'm wrong...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week has not finished yet though :)
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I thought that was the main reason for the live show tonight but never heard anymore of it.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Immigration peeps are on a go slow with the paperwork.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They don't have the budget for it this year. Can't afford to hide them abroad for the first few weeks.
  • DormouseDormouse Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    They don't have the budget for it this year. Can't afford to hide them abroad for the first few weeks.

Oh I don't know, fly them somewhere on RyanScare and give them a sleeping bag and a tent. Can't cost that much :)
  • prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably none of the wannabee standbys want to go in now that they know nobody is watching the series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »

What's wrong with Vera Smith's greasy B & B in Bournemouth?
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the standby's saw the quality of hm's who had been put in and said 'f*ck that', and applied for shipwrecked.
  • Rockstar JizzyRockstar Jizzy Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    theres still another episode to go yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Immigration peeps are on a go slow with the paperwork.

LOL :D
  • jpg2502jpg2502 Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    i was looking 4ward to new blood! not some bloody nominations twist, which really isnt much of a twist. mind you they may end up just putting another maysoon in like last year. just when you thought things couldnt get anymore boring...
  • GonzoTheGreatGonzoTheGreat Posts: 4,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dormouse wrote: »
    I was fairly certain Davina had said something (perhaps on Twitter?) about this too.

I think something's gone Bristols up. I don't think we'll get a late surprise now, although I hope I'm wrong...

Yea they were going in there to stir up the Kris/Sophie thing ... thing is, it was turned into the Sree/Noirin show and putting them in now wouldn't make sense.

There are definitely a few in hiding! :cool:
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some new housemates will stir it up. They need to be introduced soon otherwise the others will reject them and they won't be accepted as part of the group.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually looking forward to the arrival of new HM more than the live nominations. BB lied to us!! I'm waiting for tonight for nothing!
  • GonzoTheGreatGonzoTheGreat Posts: 4,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some new housemates will stir it up. They need to be introduced soon otherwise the others will reject them and they won't be accepted as part of the group.

I would guess Sree will go on Friday and then they will start on the new ones storylines. This lot making it this year can't even multi-task storylines.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. potential new HM saw the ratings and decided to give it a miss ;)