Who would win in a fight: Kat Moon or Sharon Watts?...

Carah-leeCarah-lee Posts: 611
Forum Member
✭✭
Who would win?.. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    None of them, It would be a Pat/Peggy ("You bitch!" "You CCCAAAAA") slap and then they'd both break a nail and run away...
  • Carah-leeCarah-lee Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat!!!
  • CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KAT!! - She would take her knickers from her anckles (dont do anything else these days) - shove them in miss piggys face & shove her under a lorry:D:D
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Kat shouts more than Sharon but she is all bark.
    Sharon used to throw men bigger than the Mitchells out of the pub, Kat just sleeps with them to keep everyone safe. She fights other women, 90s Sharon took on some big blokes.
    Not sure why the sexist comments have started about either character its getting dull children, when do you all go back to school.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True Kat had some good fights in 2000's though..
  • habanalahabanala Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAY! another one of these threads! ive missed them...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    KAT!! - She would take her knickers from her anckles (dont do anything else these days) - shove them in miss piggys face & shove her under a lorry:D:D

LMAO :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Kat shouts more than Sharon but she is all bark.
    Sharon used to throw men bigger than the Mitchells out of the pub, Kat just sleeps with them to keep everyone safe. She fights other women, 90s Sharon took on some big blokes.
    Not sure why the sexist comments have started about either character its getting dull children, when do you all go back to school.

I dont recall any big blokes she has physically thrown out. Can you say more?

I seem to recall Kat standing up to Trevor quite a bit and getting a beating as a result.

Sharon's more the type who runs to men to protect her.

But I think Sharon and Kat are quite alike at the moment. Both of them sleeping around and giving their bodies away to men to fill the emptiness inside, yet ultimately discovering that nothing can fill that hole (pardon the pun).

Both are suffering from a loss or internal deprivation of some kind which has lead to them becoming sexually profligate. It's a way of self-punishing perhaps? or a desire to be loved?
  • NPPNPP Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat. I remember when she beat up some guy in Angie's Den when she and Zoe were having a night out, and both of them got thrown in jail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NPP wrote: »
    Kat. I remember when she beat up some guy in Angie's Den when she and Zoe were having a night out, and both of them got thrown in jail.

What did she do? I can't remember that?...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Watts trumps Mitchell; it certainly trumps Slater.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ????????????????
    Forum Member
    Carah-lee wrote: »
    ????????????????

It means the Watts beat the proverbial crAp out of the slaters: chrissie OWNED kat in their showdowns; Sharon literally threw Zoe across the floor in theirs; angie could take on mo, little mo, and Lynne, no worries; that just leaves Den and fat old Charlie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, imagine that fight - there'd be boobs, fake tan & lipstick all over the place!

Welcome back Carah!!! :)
    Forum Member
    Blimey, imagine that fight - there'd be boobs, fake tan & lipstick all over the place!

Welcome back Carah!!! :)

Lol - ratings gold!!!!!
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon Rickman.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon. She's a old skool fighter.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon would wipe the floor with her.
  • LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carah-lee wrote: »
    What did she do? I can't remember that?...
    It was October or November 2004 and the next episode was a two hander with Kat/Zoe in their cell I think during which Kat told Zoe about Andy blackmailing her into bed.

I don't remember Sharon ever being a fighter. Ribbon got it right when he said that Sharon runs to men to protect her. Sharon's very much a man's woman. I've seen it said on here that she doesn't depend on men yet she has had one pretty much her whole time on the show. Not to mention that a lot of Sharon's early stories revolved around her wanting to lose her virginity to Simon but never quite sure whether it was the right thing to do. I remember one particularly excruciating episode where she went around the square asking people for advice about it as if that would ever happen in real life!
    Forum Member
    Lousiana wrote: »
    It was October or November 2004 and the next episode was a two hander with Kat/Zoe in their cell I think during which Kat told Zoe about Andy blackmailing her into bed.

I don't remember Sharon ever being a fighter. Ribbon got it right when he said that Sharon runs to men to protect her. Sharon's very much a man's woman. I've seen it said on here that she doesn't depend on men yet she has had one pretty much her whole time on the show. Not to mention that a lot of Sharon's early stories revolved around her wanting to lose her virginity to Simon but never quite sure whether it was the right thing to do. I remember one particularly excruciating episode where she went around the square asking people for advice about it as if that would ever happen in real life!

Go watch what she did to Zoe (someone half her age and in her physical prime) then tell me she can't scrap with the best of them.

Just because she doesn't do it at the drop of a hat doesn't mean she can't do it at all.

As to your second point: she is the daughter of DEN WATTS; one of whose mottos was - why do it if you can get some daft sod to do it for you.
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »
    Go watch what she did to Zoe (someone half her age and in her physical prime) then tell me she can't scrap with the best of them.

Just because she doesn't do it at the drop of a hat doesn't mean she can't do it at all.

As to your second point: she is the daughter of DEN WATTS; one of whose mottos was - why do it if you can get some daft sod to do it for you.

Yes you often find the "hard" people are not the ones who shout the loudest or pick the most fights. She used to chuck men out of the pub all the time. Even Grant was impressed with it. Sharon is just more clever with it then Kat. And what has virginity got to do with being a fight? So she lost her virginity older than most? That was her choice as she could have lost it earlier and the fact she could talk to people openly about it shows maturity. But its hardly relevant to the topic.
  • Eve3275Eve3275 Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on! When you say "beat up" it implies (at least to me!) that the other person was putting up a fight and but was over powered - so in that respect neither Kat nor Sharon has ever "beat up" a man. Out of the two of them I reckon Kat would win because she fights dirtier - she even nutted someone once, but Sharon's too "princessy" to do that. :D
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carah lee is back with a fight thread :)

I'm interested do you fight or like do a martial art just your obssesion is crazy.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    All Sharon would need to do is say, "look at that naked man over there" then when Kat turns round she can nut her one.

I don't really get the point of this thread but hands down it'd be Sharon who won! :D