ADELE To Make Her Come-back at the Golden Globe awards!

flyonthetableflyonthetable Posts: 170
Forum Member
At the Golden Globe Awards. She has not shown herself on TV since the Brit Awards last year.

She has given only 1 interview to NBC, USA during the past 12 months. All of the news articles have been made-up.

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Adele is coming to the Golden Globes.

The executive producer of the show says the 24-year-old Grammy-winning pop star is set to make her first post-baby appearance at Sunday's ceremony, where she is nominated for original song for the James Bond theme "Skyfall."

Adele welcomed her first child, with boyfriend Simon Konecki, in October. The singer has kept a low profile since announcing her pregnancy in June after sweeping the Grammy Awards last February with six wins.

Her single, "Skyfall," will compete at the Golden Globes with Taylor Swift's song from "The Hunger Games," Jon Bon Jovi's number from "Stand Up Guys," Keith Urban's track from "Act of Valor," and "Suddenly" from "Les Miserables."

The Globes will be presented Sunday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/adele-golden-globes-2013_n_2443496.html

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Typical hollywood

Can't wait to see how Adele looks after having her baby, meanwhile in the real world, people like myself want to hear how amazing she sings Skyfall.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're gonna wish you
    Never had fed me
    Pies are gonna fall
    Rolling to the stage
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not so much of a comeback is it really? She's hardly been away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comeback? Where'd she go? I heard Someone Like You on the radio just a few hours ago.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Baaaddd news for her rivals - and their fans lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to see pictures together with the 2 leading ladys of art: ADELE and Jennifer Lawrence.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    You're gonna wish you
    Never had fed me
    Pies are gonna fall
    Rolling to the stage

No.
    rbautz wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to see pictures together with the 2 leading ladys of art: ADELE and Jennifer Lawrence.

This will be flawless.
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Comeback? Where'd she go? I heard Someone Like You on the radio just a few hours ago.

what's that got to do with it?

if you choose your radio station you can still hear Beethoven being played it doesn't mean he hasn't been dead for nearly 200 years
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's that got to do with it?

if you choose your radio station you can still hear Beethoven being played it doesn't mean he hasn't been dead for nearly 200 years

It's got everything to do with it. It's not a comeback because she didn't go anywhere; she didn't slump into a career decline.
    A comeback is Mariah Carey having a best-selling, Grammy-winning album after having a public nervous breakdown and stripping on live TV.
    Adele just went off to have a baby, she's not left the industry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    It's got everything to do with it. It's not a comeback because she didn't go anywhere; she didn't slump into a career decline.
    A comeback is Mariah Carey having a best-selling, Grammy-winning album after having a public nervous breakdown and stripping on live TV.

We can say Adele makes a comeback in the public after nearly one year and most definitily a comeback on the stage at the Oscars.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »

nobody said she had, the statement said it'd be her first appearance for a year and now she's coming back after having a baby, its quite simple and it's not a comparison with anyone else. If people read threads instead of posting their own agendas they wouldn't have a problem:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    btw is the statement made by someone who actually knows something or will this be one of those rumours that will end up being filed with the Olympics closing ceremony one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    btw is the statement made by someone who actually knows something or will this be one of those rumours that will end up being filed with the Olympics closing ceremony one?

She was seen 3 days ago at the US Embassy:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was seen 3 days ago at the US Embassy:p

and?:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and?:p
    We can't get closer to confirmed information related to ADELE:D, how's the name of her baby:o

But the kit bag of her make up artist is packed (#MakeUp #Hair #Lashes & #Liner)

http://twitter.com/michaelashton/status/289015919215267840/photo/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We can't get closer to confirmed information related to ADELE:D, how's the name of her baby:o

But the kit bag of her make up artist is packed (#MakeUp #Hair #Lashes & #Liner)

http://twitter.com/michaelashton/status/289015919215267840/photo/1

ok, i'm convinced:D
  • JonpollakJonpollak Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical hollywood

Can't wait to see how Adele looks after having her baby, meanwhile in the real world, people like myself want to hear how amazing she sings Skyfall.

Well you sorry ass punters in the UK don't GET to see her cuz none of your bullshzzle broadcasters could be arsed to pick up the rights to show it live..

HA

Jp
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the lady in black is back.:D just saw her on the red carpet chatting to ryan seacrest and she seems in good spirits.:)
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Well done to Adele!

She looks great as well, and having a baby does seem to have changed her slightly (in a good way).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    so happy that adele won
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did not think Adele was going to sing another note, what with motherhood, lucky chart hits, she cannot really sing and most of all, GeordieLady does not like her, I thought she was never coming back.

I must stop listening to GeordieLady. :rolleyes:

But I don't, so Adele, congrats for your globe and hurry back.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i loved her acceptance speech.:D congratulations, adele.:)
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Taylor Swift's face was an actual picture hahaha. Yet more proof she really can't act (and she is one sore loser).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taylor Swift really looked pissed :D i guess she's already writing a new song about it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Adele looked lovely! Glad she won an award!