Samantha Mumba is back

2»

Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's fabulous news. Hopefully Sam will realise she is still loved and will launch a full comeback
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    So she goes through to the final then which is more publicity for her. I reckon Ryan will win the show? I'd love to see her get more work over here in music now, I didn't think she was interested but clearly that PA she did in the gay club last year gave her an insensitive to be more open to offers. She did say she "retired" from music a few years ago and would never go back to it. Everyone has a price I guess and she surely needs the money. Replacing Jamelia on The Voice of Ireland would be a realistic next move and then hopefully some music if she could secure a deal. Problem is she's a married woman living in America, how much time would she realistically have to give to Ireland/UK?
  • Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in pound-land today and Samantha Mumba's album gotta Tell you was on sale, going to give it a listen now :)
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,171
    Forum Member
    great solid debut pop album..... fame apparently did go to her head and she did come across bit arrogant and selfish on various documentaries and reality projects.... but she was young for such instant worldwide success. Maybe and hopefully this is a new grown up era ...she definitely had a star quality ...
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    I was in pound-land today and Samantha Mumba's album gotta Tell you was on sale, going to give it a listen now :)

Bargain.com