Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good system for Pete...he got a full nights sleep and Katie got a few hrs.. And by his own admission he didn't always do the 6am feed..

So PA is a lazy,selfish git.
    Who knew?
    So IF the latest mag story is true ..Emily has told Peter she doesn't want her babys life to be on tv and he has agreed... But wouldn't remove his other two from tv when their mother asked him to... If true it shows he is a twonk

IF it's true, it doesn't exactly portray him in a very good light.
    And it certainly adds to the allegation that PA was including Junior and Princess
    - to eff off KP because she asked him not to
    - to promote himself

Whether true or not, it will be interesting to see how PA wriggles out of explaining it, not least to Junior and Princess themselves.
    ARSE.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So PA is a lazy,selfish git.
    Who knew?

IF it's true, it doesn't exactly portray him in a very good light.
    And it certainly adds to the allegation that PA was including Junior and Princess
    - to eff off KP because she asked him not to
    - to promote himself

Whether true or not, it will be interesting to see how PA wriggles out of explaining it, not least to Junior and Princess themselves.
    ARSE.

Just watched him on This Morning and he practically admitted that Emily has said she doesn't want the cameras in their life ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    The article said Katie wanted to do all the feeds herself - I am sure Pete did them when she didn't want to. At the time, they were happy together and set up the routine as it suited them both. It is years ago and doesn't necessarily reflect either of them now or even the full picture then.
    Assuming the same rule for everyone and for reasons of fairness, is Katie now being lazy for letting Kieren go to fed Jett? I don't think so, but it seems most on this thread would believe it to be the case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a question... Andre has admitted the 60MM show takes all day so how the hell is the show called Peter Andre 60minute Makeover??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    The article said Katie wanted to do all the feeds herself - I am sure Pete did them when she didn't want to. At the time, they were happy together and set up the routine as it suited them both. It is years ago and doesn't necessarily reflect either of them now or even the full picture then.
    Assuming the same rule for everyone and for reasons of fairness, is Katie now being lazy for letting Kieren go to fed Jett? I don't think so, but it seems most on this thread would believe it to be the case.

Katie has just had a c section .. Their baby is in hospital ... :rolleyes:
    The article also said she did the feeds because Peter was a right sod if he didn't get his full sleep
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Katie has just had a c section .. Their baby is in hospital ... :rolleyes:
    The article also said she did the feeds because Peter was a right sod if he didn't get his full sleep

No need to roll your eyes at me - I am just saying that every parent does what is best and the article did say she wanted to do everything herself, which is admirable, seeing as it was also after a C-section.
    However, it doesn't mean that Pete would have refused to do it, didn't offer and would have been perfectly able to function and good-tempered about it had he also got up in the night. It is an article from the good times, so I am sure not meant to be a criticism.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to roll your eyes at me - I am just saying that every parent does what is best and the article did say she wanted to do everything herself, which is admirable, seeing as it was also after a C-section.
    However, it doesn't mean that Pete would have refused to do it, didn't offer and would have been perfectly able to function and good-tempered about it had he also got up in the night. It is an article from the good times, so I am sure not meant to be a criticism.

I hate to nitpick (she says, about to nitpick), but it does say that PA the tiresome toddler is "horrible when he's over-tired", so it doesn't sound like he'd be as fully-functioning and good-tempered as all that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz the reason I rolled eyes is because I find it sad to attack a woman who has just had a baby by c section and who's son is in hospital still for having a few hrs rest after such a stressful time ..
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate to nitpick (she says, about to nitpick), but it does say that PA the tiresome toddler is "horrible when he's over-tired", so it doesn't sound like he'd be as fully-functioning and good-tempered as all that.

:D:D Me likey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D:D Me likey.

I have to say, I do find it a little alarming and ALOT boak-enducingly infuriating that ALL the women in PA's life talk about him like he's a small child, who needs to be praised constantly for every tiny little achievement - making himself a coffee, turning up where he's supposed to, distinguishing between his arse and his elbow etc etc.
    He's 40 ffs!:mad:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say, I do find it a little alarming and ALOT boak-enducingly infuriating that ALL the women in PA's life talk about him like he's a small child, who needs to be praised constantly for every tiny little achievement - making himself a coffee, turning up where he's supposed to, distinguishing between his arse and his elbow etc etc.
    He's 40 ffs!:mad:;)

40 and a HALF!!!!! :mad::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mustn't forget that half ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o
    That half is SO important when they're little isn't it?;)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was one time she said he'd fed Jett - i'm sure both parents are taking their turn. But what made it interesting to me is that it proves the other thread is complete fantasy assuming from that one tweet Keiren does all the work. The fact is, she tends to be very involved.

I'm not picking on either of KP or PA, i wasn't there, i don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was one time she said he'd fed Jett - i'm sure both parents are taking their turn. But what made it interesting to me is that it proves the other thread is complete fantasy assuming from that one tweet Keiren does all the work. The fact is, she tends to be very involved.

I'm not picking on either of KP or PA, i wasn't there, i don't know.

:confused:
    What ARE you saying?;)
    (Although in the interests of fairness, to counter any accusations that the tiresome toddler is being "bullied" or that I am a closet KP fan, it's only fair to say that quite alot of THIS thread does veer off into the realms of fantasy now and again, albeit imo without the venom of the "other place".)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:
    What ARE you saying?;)
    (Although in the interests of fairness, to counter any accusations that the tiresome toddler is being "bullied" or that I am a closet KP fan, it's only fair to say that quite alot of THIS thread does veer off into the realms of fantasy now and again, albeit imo without the venom of the "other place".)

Oh he's definitely a kid - that much isn't even denied by people like KP or CP. He is marketed on his uselessness being "endearing"
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Why does PA remind me of Eoin McLove character in Father Ted; Night Of The Nearly Dead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Why does PA remind me of Eoin McLove character in Father Ted; Night Of The Nearly Dead.

I hope you're not including his "I've got no willy" line in your comparison?
    PA's acorn is world famous!;)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

I won't dare to as knew some of you would said that! Haha! Also that he useless and can't do things without his assistant...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't dare to as knew some of you would said that! Haha! Also that he useless and can't do things without his assistant...

Eoin's are assistants.
    I always think in PA's case they're more like his carers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's not nice, mocking a toddler's willy. :(:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not nice, mocking a toddler's willy. :(:mad:

:eek:
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better get back on track otherwise someone will come along and accuse us of going down a dangerous path... :eek:;)

Shall we just call him a ManBabyToddler for safety's sake.

MBT for short. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better get back on track otherwise someone will come along and accuse us of going down a dangerous path... :eek:;)

Shall we just call him a ManBabyToddler for safety's sake.

MBT for short. :cool:

Peter Robo Andre the Tiresome Toddler.
    Or PRATT for short.;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh he's definitely a kid - that much isn't even denied by people like KP or CP. He is marketed on his uselessness being "endearing"

Is he really so childlike or is it an act to sell himself as needing mothering?? Which a lot of woman fall for I believe.. A needy sod would drive me nuts
This discussion has been closed.