Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointing :(
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the funny double edged sword of TV talent shows that when it comes to established artists and celebrities then confidence and charisma and a bit of swagger and ego is not only expected but attractive. Yet those seeking to be stars seem to be expected to don a hair shirt and be all dour and modest and inoffensive.
  • late8late8 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    That episode was just one big train wreck

Correct

That was the worse thing I have seen on the BBC.. If not any channel for a long time.

So dull and so boring. No atmosphere and a weird feeling of "what the **** is going on "
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    WTG Team Freak. :D

Both my faves are there. :D

Woot :D:D:D:D
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    3 for 3 on the females going out when against the males no surprise there almost always the same when the public are voting. So pathetic..

To be fair the girls who went out were either A. rubbish or B. very annoying
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    A chance to meet Zoey Ball,,i'd rather meet her old man to be honest

You can if you go to Brighton. He does the odd DJ'ing on the beach :D
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Bizzi got through. Although I don't have any issues with it, I thought the VT about his church would put people off voting for him.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    It's not about who you'd kick out of bed.:kitty:
    He wouldn't be in my bed in the first place anyway ;-)
    A nice cute results show
    Short and Sweet
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the live show's are still as messy as last year. I really don't know why but it just doesn't flow well and it feels so awkward all the time.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesssssssssssss

Voters do not like big headed people.
    Arrogance never pays in the end.

I haven't watched every week so I haven't formed any opinions or chosen any favourites.
    I can only go on what I heard tonight, and I thought the boys voices were more enjoyable than the girls.

I think the results have been about right.

I went off Emily during the battle round, I thought she was slightly aggressive in her mannerisms when she was singing opposite her opponent. Cocky little madam.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed that. It's been great going to go get me some of the singles off iTunes.

I found them on Spotify if you have that :D Plus all the other songs sung from previous shows.
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    I was thinking that while looking at him just now..there's just something about him.

He does have the aura of someone who does taxidermy in his spare time and lives in a house full of glass eyed corpses. I like his voice though :-D
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    No way I'm sitting through that live next week!! Far too long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

LOL,,i meant Johnny Ball, her Dad :p:D:D
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member

I thought he meant her DAD! :blush:
  • via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a pretty badly-organised show and quite cringeworthy in places.
    But watcheable :)
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    Blimey, first time I think I've ever agreed with the public on all votes.

Got them all right too. :D
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found them on Spotify if you have that :D Plus all the other songs sung from previous shows.

Thanks for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I thought he meant her DAD! :blush:

LOL i did :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL,,i meant Johnny Ball, her Dad :p:D:D

Doh, must admit wouldn't mind meeting him either :D
    Forum Member
    I went off Emily during the battle round, I thought she was slightly aggressive in her mannerisms when she was singing opposite her opponent. Cocky little madam.

I didn't see that one, but yes, she is definitely on the cocky end of the confidence scale.

I know there's a fine line , but confidence is good, arrogance not so much.
  • via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky encouraged them both to act like that because of the song and the theme.
    Surprisingly, even though Emily was not the actress, she was better at it.
    Shame that her enthusiasm earned her the 'cocky' image. :(
    Forum Member
    LOL i did :D

he he heh

I know you too well.

:D
  • water_carrierwater_carrier Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about the results show. If I'm honest I don't think the BBC have got it right. It felt so staged. The presenters were so wooden and unemotional though I do think Marvin did a better job than Emma Willis. Some of her questions..:blush:

This is the 3rd season now and they still haven't got it right when it comes to the live shows. It just felt as if they didn't know what they were doing or what was coming next. This so could be a good show if they got the production values right.
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    via_487 wrote: »
    That was a pretty badly-organised show and quite cringeworthy in places.
    But watcheable :)

I think Will had quite a lot to do with that early on tbh, it didn't flow, he looked bored and basically was a bit amateuristic, I have no idea why they felt the need to Structure it like the Knockouts, but it did get vastly more entertaining as it went on and the results were nice and sweet :)
  • late8late8 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    Not sure about the results show. If I'm honest I don't think the BBC have got it right. It felt so staged. The presenters were so wooden and unemotional though I do think Marvin did a better job than Emma Willis. Some of her questions..:blush:

This is the 3rd season now and they still haven't got it right when it comes to the live shows. It just felt as if they didn't know what they were doing or what was coming next. This so could be a good show if they got the production values right.

Can sometimes be the production team and directors etc. Not always the people you see on screen.

But I agree. It was terrible really. Especially for a BBC show. More like channel 5.