Harry - "Yeah, I've just been shavin me fanny"

PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
Forum Member
✭✭
Girl really? I know we should be used to BB contestants being exhibitionists by now, But I can't remember anyone as out there for this as her... Has anyone got fully naked in this manner? Don't include Jade Kebab Belly, she was off her head.

Comments

• Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL.
    I'm getting a bit sick of it too. But it BB trying to draw the viewers in.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    I really think this girl is a sandwich short of a picnic
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    A few have got naked over the years.

Shell even used to do the lawn mowing nude.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I think Jay the Frozen Turd bloke shaving his a-hole in the mirror was fairly graphic.
  • zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she was quoting a line from Downton Abbey
  • PetroliciousPetrolicious Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    I think Jay the Frozen Turd bloke shaving his a-hole in the mirror was fairly graphic.

LOL what series was that????

But Harry to Nick.."Im getting it all nice and ready for ya"
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I laughed out loud.

She certainly isn't shy.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shell Jubin and Michelle Bass went full frontal in BB5. But, let's be honest, there's not much to see as long as they don't zoom in like German BB cameramen do.

I can't see any harm if it's in a non-sexual context.
    Forum Member

BB12.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BB12 - Jay had his head between his legs in the bathroom whilst shaving his hoop and Maisie walked in.
    Her face :o
    :D
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    These past few years BB Producers have shown NO boobs or nudity at all despite hyped alerts prior to transmission of "scenes of nudity" . There has been a fundamental shift in policy since Fri night. Their viewing figures must have slumped considerably for such drastic actions taken. As for me I welcome a bit of nudity and everyday dressing undressing , part of everyday life .
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    She can continue to get naked as far as I'm concerned. Makes a change from seeing the male housemates little jimmys, and their pasty white backsides.

Fair play to Harry, I say! :)
    Forum Member
    A few have got naked over the years.

Shell even used to do the lawn mowing nude.

That was brilliant , that was really the last time nudity has been on BB
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nichola started it in BB1 with her naked wall painting & Melanie used to sit in the garden plucking her bikini-line, she wasn`t naked but sitting there rooting round between her legs with a pair of tweezers was still something I didn`t need to see lol :o
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    Shell Jubin and Michelle Bass went full frontal in BB5. But, let's be honest, there's not much to see as long as they don't zoom in like German BB cameramen do.

I can't see any harm if it's in a non-sexual context.

This. Fuss over nothing imo.
    Forum Member
    That was brilliant , that was really the last time nudity has been on BB

Apart from Jonty drying his monkety under a dryer and Jay shaving his favourite area?
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usually I get bored very quickly of this type of housemate, for example last year Biannca getting her baps out at every opportunity was tiring in the extreme.
    But for some reason I kind of like Harry. She seems like a nice enough girl who is very comfortable with being naked in the right settings i.e. the bathroom and bedroom. Everyone has different ideas on when and where nudity is acceptable but for me her getting naked hasn't offended me at all.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had a whole naked pool party in BB6....Thats when AnPHoney got Makosi pregnant LOLOL :D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I can see an Adam and Eve timebomb coming and all ythe HM's are transported back to a garden with the Temptation Tree and all are naked
  • Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These past few years BB Producers have shown NO boobs or nudity at all despite hyped alerts prior to transmission of "scenes of nudity" . There has been a fundamental shift in policy since Fri night. Their viewing figures must have slumped considerably for such drastic actions taken. As for me I welcome a bit of nudity and everyday dressing undressing , part of everyday life .
    Totally agree. There used to be lots of nudity in BB, from Melanie in the first series through Shell, Michelle, Orlaith and even the rather lovely Kate Lawler. There may have been bwoys too, but I didn't notice them. THEN it suddenly seemed like a "no nudity" clause had been introduced, and people even took showers with swimwear on! I think this made it all seem duller, and more staged and artificial, and I'm glad to see some nudity again. If I ever get into the BB house, I promise I will get naked!
    Forum Member
    If I ever get into the BB house, I promise I will get naked!

So will I:blush::blush:
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usually I get bored very quickly of this type of housemate, for example last year Biannca getting her baps out at every opportunity was tiring in the extreme.
    But for some reason I kind of like Harry. She seems like a nice enough girl who is very comfortable with being naked in the right settings i.e. the bathroom and bedroom. Everyone has different ideas on when and where nudity is acceptable but for me her getting naked hasn't offended me at all.

It doesn't offend me but I'm afraid it bores me a little. Especially with Harry because it just seems so contrived.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    They had a whole naked pool party in BB6....Thats when AnPHoney got Makosi pregnant LOLOL :D:D:D:D:D

Oh god...

I think Makosi may have confused a finger for something else. :blush:
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind a bit of nudity, it feels more realistic and less contrived, especially now we only see highlights of the day and even they are edited out of order.
  • Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still laughing at the thread title.
    :D
    We need a good laugh before we get onto the serious threads on here.