I'm signed in Dublin, I'm signed in Milan, And I'm signed in Belfast and i work...

griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
Forum Member
✭✭
all over them places....No one knows that in Dublin except my agent

So its your career...you live in Dubin..you have friends in Dublin...You work all over them places... and no one knows?

You're friends don't know? They never ask what you do? Ask why you are always going to Milan? The photographers that do the shoots don't know? The people who hire you don't know?

You go on BB and identify yourself as a Model but you never told anyone where you live? Wouldn't you be networking? telling everyone in the hopes it might bring you work down the line?

Speculation: but here is what i think....In order to get her a nice back story her agent went out and got a couple signing deals..what does that involve? they don't have to send her out on a shoot..just do a favor for the agent and let her sign a piece of paper.

I find her claim hard to believe..but hey..i could be wrong.

Show me a picture and the magazine, paper, tabloid, billboard or bathroom wall it came from.

Comments

• carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fashion houses, designers, hair stylists, make up artists and publications get credited for photoshoots. Unless the model is a big name they do not, they get paid a fixed fee. It is perfectly reasonable that Jade could be a model, how you choose to measure success is up to you but some of her editorial style photos are stunning. I'd be lying to say I was Jade's biggest fan, but there's plenty of negative behavioural traits that she posesses for me to justify my dislike for her, I don't need to question her career.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could be signed up in all sorts of places, that doesn't mean she has actually had any work there! :p
  • emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people finding it hard to believe jade is a working model, does she not look like a model? I'm confused.
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »

that's Jade? lol i'd never of beln able to tell... perhaps i was wrong... but then again...that's is from a agency and from an actual job is it?
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She certainly has those god awful model stick legs.
  • hellomoto977hellomoto977 Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see what is so hard to believe about her being a model- she is very pretty with the right makeup/hairstyle plus she is tall and slim like models tend to be?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    that's Jade? lol i'd never of beln able to tell... perhaps i was wrong... but then again...that's is from a agency and from an actual job is it?
    People keep putting up websites up but on all of them it's the same few pictures.

Looks like they are the only ones she has ever done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People keep putting up websites up but on all of them it's the same few pictures.

Looks like they are the only ones she has ever done.

What exactly were you expecting? She is a model and these are her portfolio pictures. No-one ever claimed she was a world wide star or a super model!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emmaxxs wrote: »
    Why are people finding it hard to believe jade is a working model, does she not look like a model? I'm confused.

I question it cause I've much of what she says and does inconsistent form the start (Ouija board flash back)...Then Marc raised questions about it having some knowledge of her outside the house..and Jades reactions "he Knows tangs about me"
    And the logic in my original post. Why would Model try to "fly under the radar" so that no ones knows she is a model.

those pictures..well maybe they are there cause someone (including Jade) recognize that with the exposure of BB she may be able to get modeling work after. Maybe those Picture represent investments by Jade or the Agency in the hopes BB will bring attention.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose her entering the Miss Ireland competition was just a ploy to get on BB too.
    Forum Member
    What exactly were you expecting? She is a model and these are her portfolio pictures. No-one ever claimed she was a world wide star or a super model!

That is it she is nowhere near as successfull as she makes out she is a local model who has had a few local jobs.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's pretty obvious that she is a model. It was also very clear from her conversation with Marc about it that he talking out of his arse when he claimed otherwise (similarly with the whole boyfriend thing).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is it she is nowhere near as successfull as she makes out she is a local model who has had a few local jobs.

Can you point to an instance where she claimed to be very successful or famous? She even said no-one in Dublin actually knows she is a model!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see what is so hard to believe about her being a model- she is very pretty with the right makeup/hairstyle plus she is tall and slim like models tend to be?

she might have the looks...she will probably get work after BB..but i stick to my logic that if modeling was her career before BB people would now..and she wouldn't feel the need to cover herself by saying no one knows but my agent.

address the logic please..give me a reason to reconsider my opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you point to an instance where she claimed to be very successful or famous? She even said no-one in Dublin actually knows she is a model!

I'm signed in Dublin, I'm signed in Milan, And I'm signed in Belfast and i work all over them places....
    Forum Member

It's the way she talks about it and herself.

When it comes down to it she is like Aveline in Bread
    Forum Member
    I'm signed in Dublin, I'm signed in Milan, And I'm signed in Belfast and i work all over them places....

And signed means nothing as a lot of agencies charge so anyone willing to pay the sign up fee gets put on the books.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she might have the looks...she will probably get work after BB..but i stick to my logic that if modeling was her career before BB people would now..and she wouldn't feel the need to cover herself by saying no one knows but my agent.

address the logic please..give me a reason to reconsider my opinion.

She is, as has been pointed out, probably a local model in Dublin (where nobody knows about it), Belfast and Milan (she probably had a tiny part in fashion week). Nobody has claimed she is a famous model, not even Jade herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the way she talks about it and herself.

When it comes down to it she is like Aveline in Bread

In other words, you can't point to an instance where she said she was famous or successful.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please ,like the OP said her stating she works in all those places including Dublin but no one in Dublin Knows was a ridiculous statement to make

Like the Op said ,so all those people who are involved in Photoshoots ....Make-up artists,Cameramen ,the actual Venue it takes place in etc In Dublin doesn't know it's her working ...As i said ridiculous statement to make..
  • rockin67rockin67 Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I can vouch for jade, she is a model and you can trust that information because Elvis told me whilst we were flying our invisible helicopter.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Quite why anyone is giving any credence to what Marc says is laughable.

He's just a complete arsehole who's main aim is to stir things up.

Jade is on the web sites of a number of modelling agencies. I don't suppose she's 'mega' successful but I don't see anything wrong with calling herself a model.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In other words, you can't point to an instance where she said she was famous or successful.

lol so you ignored my reply but reposed to another. As far i know there isn't a Milan in Ireland. Slice it anyway you want but by claiming she is signed in Milan and she "works all over them places" she is implying she is an international Model.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite why anyone is giving any credence to what Marc says is laughable.

He's just a complete arsehole who's main aim is to stir things up.

Jade is on the web sites of a number of modelling agencies. I don't suppose she's 'mega' successful but I don't see anything wrong with calling herself a model.

Neither do I penny ,but saying She works IN DUBLIN but NO-ONE in DUBLIN knows was a ridiculous statement to make ,for the simple fact that of course people in Dublin would know even if it's only those involved in the shoot