What is the fascination with Ariana Grande?

Comments

• WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Mail are truly obsessed with her and that Iggy girl. There's been at least one or two articles a day about them for months now.

I don't "get" how all these Disney kids become so popular, they're all the same to me - boring and overhyped. Their target audience do seem to like them though, so fair enough I suppose.
  • All2EasyAll2Easy Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Ridiculously attractive woman who has it all. The face, the body, the voice. If the celeb phone hacking pics of her are legit then all I can say is wow.

She's the kind of girl that men of any age, married,, single or somewhere in between, go ga ga over, she just has that something about her.
  • boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only caught her for the first time on TV the other day, seems to be talented and attractive, so can understand any high profile.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's American, she doesn't know what Rhubarb is, Billy
    Forum Member
    LOL can't believe someone actually went to the rrouble of getting that post removed! You see worse said from gay guys on here about guys or women about certain celeb men lol.

I think the poster needed to rephrase it to say they wanted to make sweet beautiful love Swiss Tony style with the fit as all hell Arianna.

A bit less crude than talking about sticking things in places but no less appealing!

Perfect looking woman who oozes sex appeal from every pore.
  • carlito000carlito000 Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    All2Easy wrote: »
    Ridiculously attractive woman who has it all. The face, the body, the voice. If the celeb phone hacking pics of her are legit then all I can say is wow.

She's the kind of girl that men of any age, married,, single or somewhere in between, go ga ga over, she just has that something about her.

Whooooah. Steady on!!!!!

Very pretty girl but I don't think every guy in the world is into that pixie-childlike look :cool: Far prefer the Gillian Anderson/Liz Hurley/Salma Hayek type.

I do enjoy fine wines though.
    Forum Member
    carlito000 wrote: »
    Whooooah. Steady on!!!!!

Very pretty girl but I don't think every guy in the world is into that pixie-childlike look :cool: Far prefer the Gillian Anderson/Liz Hurley/Salma Hayek type.

I do enjoy fine wines though.

Ha ha, I guess she's a bit like the Zayn Malik but a female version. You get women in their 20's and 30's and even more who fancy him and yet he looks a bit like a 13 year old boy with a bit of bumfluff lol. I can see why women fancy him though., Same thing with Arianna. She may looks youthful but is clearly all woman so it's ok to fancy them.

I'd have to say you have impeccable taste though, especially on the Salma Hayek front. I think even I would pass on Arianna for Salma. :p
  • storyofmylifestoryofmylife Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All2Easy wrote: »
    Ha ha, I guess she's a bit like the Zayn Malik but a female version. You get women in their 20's and 30's and even more who fancy him and yet he looks a bit like a 13 year old boy with a bit of bumfluff lol. I can see why women fancy him though., Same thing with Arianna. She may looks youthful but is clearly all woman so it's ok to fancy them.

I'd have to say you have impeccable taste though, especially on the Salma Hayek front. I think even I would pass on Arianna for Salma. :p

Hmm Zayn Malik, interesting observation. To be honest, I think his appeal has changed.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love a bit of Ariana Grande. She looks like a younger version of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, which of course is immediately attractive. She always looks nice and has a great voice too, what more could you want? Was disappointed never to see the alleged nudes of her, real or fake; would be thankful to anyone who has a link to them if they're still around. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    It's something you order at Costa isn't it? :confused:
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who out of this years Disney/nic lot are going to grow up normal?

There's already stories of selena enjoying the white stuff and went to rehab, demi already has her history of drinking and eating disorder, Miley is a bit trashy - yet to go to rehab, might not. Arianna is a huge diva.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know much about the girl's background, but she's young, very pretty, can sing (ok not in a style to everyone's taste but she can still sing), as I learn from here she was from children's tv, has a very catchy song in the charts - is it really hard to see why she's popular/hot property at the moment?

She's a Britney for the 2014 era.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't kick her outa bed, she can keep the boots on as well :D
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    I wonder who out of this years Disney/nic lot are going to grow up normal?

There's already stories of selena enjoying the white stuff and went to rehab, demi already has her history of drinking and eating disorder, Miley is a bit trashy - yet to go to rehab, might not. Arianna is a huge diva.
    Can't remember the last teenybopper who grew up normal. Hilary Duff, but that was years ago?

Grande has a good voice -- certainly one which would make her standout from an American Idol crowd, and when I heard Break Free the other day on the radio I was quite impressed. Slutty video though.
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Lovely looking girl but I can't be doing with screechy warbly singers. Great range but all the vocal runs and screeching kills the melody and irritates me no end. Mariah, Whitney, Celine and Arianna all cause me to instantly change channel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dull, no artistry. But can sing and dance a bit, while looking good. Insta-popstar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    She's quite pretty but the dressing like a fifteen year old and the screechy voice gets on my nerves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump.
    And so we meet again. :p I never recognised your name from this thread so when you mentioned it on the Celeb Brother thread I was surprised. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    And so we meet again. :p I never recognised your name from this thread so when you mentioned it on the Celeb Brother thread I was surprised. ;)

Hello stranger. I've just seen your post. How many did you make in here?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello stranger. I've just seen your post. How many did you make in here?
    Only the one haha. It'll be no surprise to you to hear I'm a fan of Ariana Grande. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only the one haha. It'll be no surprise to you to hear I'm a fan of Ariana Grande. ;)

I'm not surprised actually, she's just a diva really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not surprised actually, she's just a diva really.
    She is a bit haha, I'll admit that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a bit haha, I'll admit that.

It's funny how I'm the thread maker for this and we could have met properly three months ago but you did not stand out for me enough I suppose.