TOWIE naked selfie shock! Dan Osborne sends X-rated pic behind pregnant Jac's back

Comments

• Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Doubt it, it's the Daily Star.

And TOWIE is scripted, so the 'story liners' probably messed up with that one. I think we're supposed to ignore anything going on in real life.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was on Towie tonight the pic was passed around.

there is an interview in the daily mail with the blonde girl georgina about her and dan and towie rumours.

I think basically it was made up for the show. now if they had showed the pic I may have believed it
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Im not sure how they can write for him now we all know his real life circumstance?

It amazes me there are still viewers who buy into TOWIES stories as largely true:D
  • tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    It amazes me how anyone can watch TOWIE or Geordie Shore, if 'most narcissistic scripted reality drama' was a category at the BAFTA's these shows would clean up every year!
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    tony-w wrote: »
    It amazes me how anyone can watch TOWIE or Geordie Shore, if 'most narcissistic scripted reality drama' was a category at the BAFTA's these shows would clean up every year!

As these shows have got bigger and overtime the people in it more and more part of the showbiz world and social scene and more "starlike" its become increasingly difficult for them to maintain the perception of intergrity of what happens onscreen when we increasingly see the differences in their lives offscreen.If they were soapstars this wouldnt matter....
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen the show but I always laugh whenever any of them go on Celebrity Juice and Keith always asks them things like "When do you have to start learning your lines?" :)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF it's true, he's an idiot! Especially if their relationship is supposed to be fine. Risking losing Jacqueline? He's mad!
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's made up for the show.

If he was gonna send naked selfies with the hope of a fling, why on Earth would he send them to a cast member of Towie who of course would tell everyone of her friends and of course would say it on the show. It makes no sense.
  • AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    It's the daily star and they love to speculate. I also have never watched the show(s) but just think they are trying to create press interest. Which probably isn't there. Hopefully. Anymore. Wishful thinking perhaps. .
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt they will be together in two years
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    I doubt they will be together in two years

That long.....:confused: