Hells Kitchen (2011)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone just watch this it was the first of the new series?

I enjoyed it personally did they pick the worst 16 chefs to be on it? Looking forward to next weeks looks like a few food fights could break out lol

Comments

• mjpalinmjpalin Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Just watching now on +1, I want to know where JP has gone:D
  • germanycallinggermanycalling Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plenty of potential for some good laughs in this series by the look (and sound) of it. Gordon seems to be on fine F*****G form. JP returns by week 3 ?????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think tha Raj weirdo is gonna be around for long. He looks like he needs a good wash to be honest. And that Sabrina AKA Baby Spice I can see them keeping her in just to wind up the others :D
  • televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In yer face Gordon Ramsay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_5ozDIao8g
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sabrina is awesome.

That is all. :D
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    Sabrina is awesome.

That is all. :D

She's so irritating, but so hilarious at the same time. She can stay for another few weeks if she keeps it up like this.

Perhaps quote of the season, "I think it should be yo ass!" :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Oh darn, just typed Hell's Kitchen USA into search engine and it came up with who the winner is. I only wanted to watch the last 5 minutes as my recording finished early! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Suzy_28 wrote: »
    Oh darn, just typed Hell's Kitchen USA into search engine and it came up with who the winner is. I only wanted to watch the last 5 minutes as my recording finished early! :mad:

that happened to me too :mad:
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    mjpalin wrote: »
    Just watching now on +1, I want to know where JP has gone:D
    Plenty of potential for some good laughs in this series by the look (and sound) of it. Gordon seems to be on fine F*****G form. JP returns by week 3 ?????

Apparently he didn't appear due to his commitment with Gordon Ramsay's restaurant in London, Petrus :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suzy_28 wrote: »
    sallouise wrote: »
    that happened to me too :mad:

I intentionally avoid typing Hells Kitchen into Google as I dont want it spoiled. The other year was the second from last episode and I mentioned on facebook I was looking forward to the final and some one went "oh XXXX wins" :mad: Ffs I went "why have you spoiled it?" she just went "oh its been on the net for weeks". So bloody annoying when people ruin things for you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I intentionally avoid typing Hells Kitchen into Google as I dont want it spoiled. The other year was the second from last episode and I mentioned on facebook I was looking forward to the final and some one went "oh XXXX wins" :mad: Ffs I went "why have you spoiled it?" she just went "oh its been on the net for weeks". So bloody annoying when people ruin things for you.

It's my own fault I should have been patient and waited for it to be repeated. I just wanted to make sure Sabrina didn't go. I don't like her but I hate it when the people that will stir things up/annoy the others go early on!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raj is the greatest reality TV show contestant ever. I decided this when I first saw him doing excitable karate moves. I know he wont win because he is a dreadful chef, but he should stay in due to the fact he is awesome TV.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The contrivance in this is ridiculous now. Keeping Raj in just shows that neither the show nor Ram$ey has a shred of credibility left. Nothing to do with finding a good chef as at was in the early days, now it’s just played for artifical melodrama none of which is helped by that ludicrous voiceover.
  • franchisefranchise Posts: 1,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Nothing to do with finding a good chef as at was in the early days, now it’s just played for artifical melodrama none of which is helped by that ludicrous voiceover.

"The most dramatic episode of Hell's Kitchen that you won't want to miss." Or whatever he says at the end every single week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was really good this week. I honestly thought it was gonna kick off between Raj and that guy with glasses.
  • televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bye Raj. LO-SER. You're outta there!
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for some Sabrina domination next week. :D
  • TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this show but this has to be the most volatile bunch of chefs they have ever put together though and some of the worst in performance as well though.

Raj has just left me speechless and couldn't believe he was just eating all the food think he ate more than he served. I alternate between wanting to throw things at the tv when Sabrina is on and just laughing at her haven't really figured a favourite for this series yet. I really liked both Holli and Jay on the last series but was glad Holli won so can't wait to see how the rest of this series pans out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Can't wait for some Sabrina domination next week. :D

Haha me too. That girl is one psycho bitch :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GR needs to start wearing a bandana.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Sabrina but I love watching her!

DH and I are terrible for watching this, he's a chef.
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, yes, that classic scallop/portabello mushroom combo.........................
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melissa, you can stand up now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GAAAAAAH! Boris, you should have gone, my sweaty friend.
  • NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewww, that was minging watching Boris sweating. It put me off my dinner :D