Couples Come Dine With Me

Comments

• 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    How sick inducing were that first couple? talk about blooming needy, put him down, he won't run off( or perhaps he will,lol)
  • DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    How sick inducing were that first couple? talk about blooming needy, put him down, he won't run off( or perhaps he will,lol)

he should!!!! She was just awful.
    Forum Member
    Dejavu wrote: »
    he should!!!! She was just awful.

I have never seen such a needy person! poor bloke, she is smothering him. I wonder why she is so insecure?
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This fat lad claiming to be a body builder! :D
    Forum Member
    How can she stay with Raj if she knows he entertains other women, a la the kebab story?also he talks to her like a bit of dirt, I dont have to peel potatoes because I've got you to do it for me indeed!
  • Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pole dancing in between the main course and dessert? These people are mad.
  • FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Is this the first gay couple? I was watching the other day and wondering when one would be incl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »
    Is this the first gay couple? I was watching the other day and wondering when one would be incl.

You're joking, aren't you? There's one gay couple in just about every other show. I guess that's positive in a general sense, but it's a bit forced. The lesbian couple today must be the third or fourth of the series so far.
  • Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My brother was on this a couple of weeks ago, didn't want to watch but unfortunately was in the room when someone else had it on so kinda came with the territory
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are nicer people than you tend to get on the normal CDWM.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There must be a special deal done with the makers of Prosecco because I can't believe all these people really prefer it to Champagne. It's like carbonated mouse pee.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    I know one of the ladies in this week's ep...

The champagne/processco scenes were set up, along with the chilli eating clip ...set up by the production crew :)
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    I know one of the ladies in this week's ep...

The champagne/processco scenes were set up, along with the chilli eating clip ...set up by the production crew :)

Yeh thought a lot of this is contrived like other shows. It shows people up though. What did your friend think of it all?

I actually quite enjoy it to be honest, there are some good honest people on there and i prefer it to the normal CDWM now as its more about the food.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My brother was on this a couple of weeks ago, didn't want to watch but unfortunately was in the room when someone else had it on so kinda came with the territory

LOL which one was he in? What did he think of it though is it contrived? What time do they really eat lol? Spill the beans or your teddy bear gets it ha ha.;-)
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    You're joking, aren't you? There's one gay couple in just about every other show. I guess that's positive in a general sense, but it's a bit forced. The lesbian couple today must be the third or fourth of the series so far.

Snooty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i was so excited to see my area on CCDWM last night. Well disappointed is an understatement. The couples represented who were they and where did they originally come from.

They didnt even have a good gloucester accent. The last couple were such snobs.

Why cant the producers use good hard working normal people lol. The second lot had a CHANDALIER in their garage. Give me a break.

Overal the food was pretty poor I thought. We have fabulous produce in this area and what did we have I cant even remember it was so bleurgh...oh yeh ASPARAGUS...and quail eggs, and really well done venison and fish curry.
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    Well i was so excited to see my area on CCDWM last night. Well disappointed is an understatement. The couples represented who were they and where did they originally come from.

They didnt even have a good gloucester accent. The last couple were such snobs.

Why cant the producers use good hard working normal people lol. The second lot had a CHANDALIER in their garage. Give me a break.

Overal the food was pretty poor I thought. We have fabulous produce in this area and what did we have I cant even remember it was so bleurgh...oh yeh ASPARAGUS...and quail eggs, and really well done venison and fish curry.

It's a good thing that there are people from all walks of life on these programmes. Why should it just be working-class people? And what makes you think that people with money aren't 'good hard-working normal people'? There's a fair bit of inverse snobbery on CDWM (and these forums!). A chandelier in the garage is naff as hell, in my opinion, but ... so what? I felt really awkward for those two when the other guests were having a go at them and calling them pretentious to their faces. They just made themselves look petty and jealous. Like they said, they've worked for their money and should be able to spend it as they choose without others judging them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    piggypug wrote: »
    Snooty.

How the hell is that snooty? It's fact. Today's episode has another gay couple on. It's not unusual at all. It's more like the norm for this particular series. I can only assume you don't know what 'snooty' means.
  • FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Who is this disgusting cow licking the plates >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »
    Who is this disgusting cow licking the plates >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

She deserves to have someone sabotage the routine by handing her a plate that the cat has licked beforehand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman on today must be one of the thickest in the show's history. She thinks popcorn comes 'from eggs,' she doesn't know gammon is pork, she doesn't think the name 'Bob' has anything to do with 'Robert,' she thinks Iranians come from a country called 'Irania,' she thinks 'origami' is something to do with napkins in Chinese restaurants, and thinks a decade is a hundred years. Blimey.
  • matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit of a heads-up - according to yesterdays "Sunday Mail", tomorrows episode features a MAJOR meltdown between one of the couples!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matchmaker wrote: »
    A bit of a heads-up - according to yesterdays "Sunday Mail", tomorrows episode features a MAJOR meltdown between one of the couples!:D

Ooh, ta very much!

I'm actually warming to this format after disliking it at the start. There seems less pressure on individuals to over-act as 'characters' when they're with a partner, and it makes more a more relaxed and natural atmosphere. The problem is just the marks - everyone seems to get around 13/14/or 15, so there are an awful lot of draws - but I don't mind that too much.
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone watching?
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that Ginger Ninja bloke was just about as annoying as a person could be.