How do I escape this blasted wedding?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love_able wrote: »
    sound like you don't understand the reason I am moaning about it. Their is literally no escape if you don't want to watch reruns...etc

Are you on a computer with a good internet connection?

Then turn the TV off and watch YouTube videos. There's a lot to watch on there.

I watched some funny video shows that I recorded on my DVR and I have some Invader ZIMs saved up.

Here only the major networks and the news networks are any different than normal. History Channel, Nick/Disney, Hallmark, and the like are still the same as usual.
  • Options
    Carlos_dfcCarlos_dfc Posts: 8,262
    Forum Member
    Vicky7 wrote: »
    Keep away from the Royal Wedding forum perhaps, if you're not interested?

That's just one suggestion..

This was shifted here from GD - I opened the thread while it was in there.

It was started in GD by someone obviously suffering from the media's ubiquitous coverage, then moved here by mods.
    I suggest that those who don't like anti-royal wedding posts in here, maybe complain to those who put them here.
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »
    And here was me thinking it was friday, a normal weekend for everyone who isnt getting married.

Missed the point. How tedious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Why was this shifted but a large number of other Royal Wedding threads are left infecting GD?.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    If you really wanted to avoid it (which you can quite easily if you try) why start a thread about it ? Just wondering , that's all:)
  • Options
    a_c_g_ta_c_g_t Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MamboJimbo wrote: »
    Clearly a man of taste and one after my own heart :D

Yepp HiCk! It wOrKeD Lkie a CrhaM....