Options

Nivea Soft

Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone use this basic moisturiser? Not the old school blue tin one, the one in the white container. I am on an economy drive and I thought this might be a good multi-tasker as it can be used on the body as well as the face. The thing that is putting me off is several reviews say that it makes hair grow faster on legs. I am worried that if I use on my face I might end up with more hair on my face. (I have reached that age when random hairs are sprouting out of my chin, I really don't want anymore!)

Anyone else use, or heard about or experienced increased hair growth?

Sometimes life was easier before you could read reviews!

Comments

• Options
    SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been using this for years under my foundation, as it's lighter than the rich " blue tub " one. It doesn't make your hair grow faster at all - nothing would do that ! Buy it because it's really nice stuff and smells lovely.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been using this for years under my foundation, as it's lighter than the rich " blue tub " one. It doesn't make your hair grow faster at all - nothing would do that ! Buy it because it's really nice stuff and smells lovely.

Yeah, I knew I was being daft! I will get some!
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it contain lanolin?

That can stimulate hair growth I think :confused:
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about lanolin, but I do know that Nivea contains a number of potentially harmful ingredients. You might want to check out the ingredients before you buy :)