Options

The "I Want Sharon Back" Thread

Comments

• Options
    ScoreScore Posts: 17,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure how I feel about it, as Sharon was great yet so was Cheryl (and very easy on the eye) :D

I'd probably prefer Dannii to leave, as she has no personality. Yes, she was quite a good mentor, but she brings little to the show. If we had Sharon and Cheryl then the panel would probably be perfect.

Can I too have a PM please Katie?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In an ideal world,I'd have Louis,Simon,Sharon and Cheryl,since they do need a fourth judge for the fourth category.
    It's not the same without Sharon. I like her on AGT but I like her on X Factor more and it's not right without her there. I love Cheryl though (and so do the male viewers!)so if anybody goes to make way for Sharon it should be Dannii.

Can I have a PM too please Katie?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigbluebox wrote: »
    yeah that could happen. i would prefer it to be danni who cracks though :D

I think Dannii's face is in danger of cracking first :p

It would be good if Sharon came back but in place of Dannii. I like Dannii but she adds nothing to the show. Sharon and Cheryl would be hilarious, I think they would get right on :D

I miss her laugh :(

But ideally they should go back to Simon/Sharon/Louis with Kate Thornton as host :D If it aint broke don't fix it :) He's lucky that the combination he has now is working well but one year he is going to change it and its going to be a disaster.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Sharon's laugh during auditions made it so much more fun. The panels all too serious now. I think Simon, Sharon, Cheryl and Louis would have been the perfect panel. I can't actually believe how many people agree with that. I hope Dannii takes the hint!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In an ideal world,I'd have Louis,Simon,Sharon and Cheryl,since they do need a fourth judge for the fourth category.
    It's not the same without Sharon. I like her on AGT but I like her on X Factor more and it's not right without her there. I love Cheryl though (and so do the male viewers!)so if anybody goes to make way for Sharon it should be Dannii.

I agree completely. If only Cheryl had agreed to be the fourth judge last year. :( I remember reading that she was flattered to be asked but couldn't commit to the whole series.
  • Options
    nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    Channing wrote: »
    To be honest i just wish that Simon had left the panel alone. If it ain't broke...

But it was broke. Last year, so much time was wasted with old bat Osbourne's hysterics and tantrums.

The show is supposed to be centred around the contestants, not an attention seeking poseur, whose only claim to fame is managing the career of a rock star who was already globally famous when she met him!

What I would like to see, is the entirely pointless Dannii replaced with Lulu.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    Sharon should take the hint. People don't like her. Her chat shows both in the UK and USA FLOPPED!!

People don't like her on her own. Fact really. Her panto bi polar antics on X Factor ruined her image. Or what she had left of it.

Cheryl is a calmer and more relaxed person for the panel and Simon was wise not to give into Sharon's demands.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love Sharon back, but not at the expense of Cheryl...

My ideal panel would be Simon, Sharon, Cheryl and Louis

Although I wouldn't be adverse to Louis being replaced by Pete Waterman if he ever left on a permanent basis...

Mind you... I don't think you can really judge a judge til the live shows start
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »

And that story annoys me. The headline makes it sound like Sharon has been mouthing off when its yet more dredging up of last year by Danni as the source
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GerriP wrote: »
    And that story annoys me. The headline makes it sound like Sharon has been mouthing off when its yet more dredging up of last year by Danni as the source

Sharon's childish behaviour on Graham Norton is still very clear in my mind and I don't blame Dannii one bit for saying how she felt about it!
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Sharon's childish behaviour on Graham Norton is still very clear in my mind and I don't blame Dannii one bit for saying how she felt about it!

Im not sure who is in the wrong or right but we all know sharon likes to throw a wobbler from time to time, also her treatment towards some contestants in the past has been terrible... Ryhdian, Steve (XFactor 1) & Rebecca Loos spring to mind
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    Im not sure who is in the wrong or right but we all know sharon likes to throw a wobbler from time to time, also her treatment towards some contestants in the past has been terrible... Ryhdian, Steve (XFactor 1) & Rebecca Loos spring to mind

But what she did on Graham Norton was taking it too far. It wasn't funny anymore :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon should take the hint. People don't like her. Her chat shows both in the UK and USA FLOPPED!!

People don't like her on her own. Fact really. Her panto bi polar antics on X Factor ruined her image. Or what she had left of it.

Cheryl is a calmer and more relaxed person for the panel and Simon was wise not to give into Sharon's demands.

I think you'll find that a lot of people DO like Sharon. And it seems that a lot of people want her back. She was probably the most popular judge on that panel, like it or not. And her "antics" on X Factor are what most people love her for. She made it what it is, an entertainment show.

I guess the same must be said for Dannii then? She's hardly had a glittering career on her own. I doubt most people could even name one of her songs. I know i couldn't. She has no number ones. For years she was only being recognised by the general public because of her sister... I guess people don't like her, either.

But anyway this is supposed to be a thread for people who want Sharon back. :) When Dannii leaves i think Sharon will come back so hopefully that day will come very soon. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find that a lot of people DO like Sharon. And it seems that a lot of people want her back. She was probably the most popular judge on that panel, like it or not. And her "antics" on X Factor are what most people love her for. She made it what it is, an entertainment show.

I guess the same must be said for Dannii then? She's hardly had a glittering career on her own. I doubt most people could even name one of her songs. I know i couldn't. She has no number ones. For years she was only being recognised by the general public because of her sister... I guess people don't like her, either.

But anyway this is supposed to be a thread for people who want Sharon back. :) When Dannii leaves i think Sharon will come back so hopefully that day will come very soon. :D

I have no idea why your bringing Dannii into it. This was about Sharon.

The fact the ratings were through the roof on Staurday proves people don't care if Sharon isn't there. You only have to look at threads on here to see people are pleased Sharon has gone. Only a very small minority seem to want her back. ;)

Her chat show flopped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The fact the ratings were through the roof on Staurday proves people don't care if Sharon isn't there. You only have to look at threads on here to see people are pleased Sharon has gone. Only a very small minority seem to want her back. ;)

Her chat show flopped.

Completely agree with you.
    And why would Dannii leave? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    davedub wrote: »
    Her comments towards Rhydianon the live shows were like playground bullying. No wonder his mother was appalled at Sharon.
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Danni has one up on Sharon
    Danni 1 Series Winner and Runner Up
    Sharon 3 Series Runner up once.

So who is the better mentor?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'mummy doesn't know what to think about you'
    That was embarrasing:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GerriP wrote: »

Exactly. Dannii didn't have the guts to say much of anything last year and now she can't shut up about it.

She's been playing the "poor little bullied me" act for ages now. Talk about sob stories.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her chat show flopped.

The fact that the ratings were good proves nothing! The ratings have improved on X Factor every single year since it began. It has nothing to do with who sits on the panel.

Yes you've mentioned her chat show already, why bring it up again. I'm a fan of Sharon but i didn't watch her chat show. Doesn't mean i don't like her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerpaws wrote: »
    Well Danni has one up on Sharon
    Danni 1 Series Winner and Runner Up
    Sharon 3 Series Runner up once.

So who is the better mentor?

The only reason Dannii won is because she was the new judge and therefore had to be given the best category. Come on i thought people knew this. :rolleyes: Do you really think she would have won if she had any of the others? Anyone who had the boys category would have won. It doesn't make Dannii the better mentor. It's all about who the acts are, not who the mentors are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The fact that the ratings were good proves nothing! The ratings have improved on X Factor every single year since it began. It has nothing to do with who sits on the panel.

Yes you've mentioned her chat show already, why bring it up again. I'm a fan of Sharon but i didn't watch her chat show. Doesn't mean i don't like her.

You keep saying people want Sharon back as she was the main reason people watched.

Well ratings were up on Saturday and Sharon wasn't there. Don't you see what you said?

Who are all these people who want Sharon back? I see about 6 people going into various threads with the same old comments over and over yet in other threads a full diverse set of forum members all agree they are pleased she has gone. I mean this thread is hardly set alight with 'Bring Sharon back' is it! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'mummy doesn't know what to think about you'
    That was embarrasing:o

Oh they're all embarrassing at some point. Like Dannii's ridiculously fake crying for example. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was getting to big for her boots, why would you want an overpaid diva on the show, and cherly is just as good imo, i loved sharon but couldnt cope with her anymore