Christopher Biggins to Win!

I'd imagine he'd be a rank outsider to start with and then gain support like Carole Thather and David Gest.

He should be fun and lively esp doing the trial :)

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd imagine he'd be a rank outsider to start with and then gain support like Carole Thather and David Gest.

He should be fun and lively esp doing the trial :)

The other celebs might be a bit lukewarm towards him

Can you guess the referene there?? ;)
  • cuttlefishspikecuttlefishspike Posts: 5,761
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    The other celebs might be a bit lukewarm towards him

Can you guess the referene there?? ;)

Ha ha - very good Verence :D

How long to you think it will be before he says 'Safari Sogoody'?

I'm rooting for Biggins too, if only because he was in Rentaghost.

Having said that, I hope Cerys does well too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha - very good Verence :D

How long to you think it will be before he says 'Safari Sogoody'?

I'm rooting for Biggins too, if only because he was in Rentaghost.

Having said that, I hope Cerys does well too.

Safari sogoody?? That's going back some isn't it?? what was the name of that show??

I remember him as Adam Painting in the later series of Rentaghost. There aren't many of the main actors from that left now. The original three ghost are all dead, as are Mr Meaker and Hazel McWitch
  • cuttlefishspikecuttlefishspike Posts: 5,761
    Forum Member
    Safari sogoody?? That's going back some isn't it?? what was the name of that show??

I remember him as Adam Painting in the later series of Rentaghost. There aren't many of the main actors from that left now. The original three ghost are all dead, as are Mr Meaker and Hazel McWitch

It was On Safari. His assistant was Gillian Taylforth!

I just checked out Wiki to see who else was still alive from Rentaghost and was surprised to see that Lynda La Plant was also in it :eek:

There are rumours that Rentaghost could be due for a remake in near future ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Nay, nay and thrice nay!!! That would be awful!!!!
  • JonGTFCFanJonGTFCFan Posts: 476
    Forum Member

I remember him as Adam Painting in the later series of Rentaghost. There aren't many of the main actors from that left now. The original three ghost are all dead, as are Mr Meaker and Hazel McWitch]

Really? Im sure i saw her presenting You Are What You Eat the other day.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JonGTFCFan wrote: »
    Really? Im sure i saw her presenting You Are What You Eat the other day.....

Saucer of milk for you I think :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will not be on it. He is on the Paul O'Grady show tomorrow. So the timings make it impossible for him to make the Sunday (oz) Saturday (UK) arrival times!
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    He will not be on it. He is on the Paul O'Grady show tomorrow. So the timings make it impossible for him to make the Sunday (oz) Saturday (UK) arrival times!

The Paul O' Grady show is pre recorded
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Paul O' Grady show is pre recorded

Not always and anyway is only pre-recorded a few hours in advance so still not enough time.
    Forum Member
    Not always and anyway is only pre-recorded a few hours in advance so still not enough time.

The edition CB is on was recorded on wednesday apparently; or thats what people on here are saying
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going by what I know of them already, I'm rooting for Janice.

I hope the GBP can warm to her loathsome charm.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh gawd that guy is repulsive. :eek:
  • josjos Posts: 9,992
    Forum Member
    Showing my age - Biggins was in Poldark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Oh gawd that guy is repulsive. :eek:

No, no, he's such a nice guy and very funny. I've worked with him several times over the years and he's very kind and caring with a lovely partner.

Though, it's panto season shortly, his busiest time of the year, most odd. :confused:
  • square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    Though, it's panto season shortly, his busiest time of the year, most odd. :confused:

Christopher Biggins declared he wasn't doing panto this year for the first time in 20 years. Apparently "something big was coming up in November".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    he was lukewarm in porridge
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, he's such a nice guy and very funny. I've worked with him several times over the years and he's very kind and caring with a lovely partner.

I'm sure he is nice.......I personally can't take to him. I never have. :eek:
  • liblobliblob Posts: 21,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is great........... Biggins to win :D
  • will2510will2510 Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was On Safari. His assistant was Gillian Taylforth!

I just checked out Wiki to see who else was still alive from Rentaghost and was surprised to see that Lynda La Plant was also in it :eek:

Remember he always used to tell Gillian Taylforth to "Say Goodbye Gillian" and her reply was "Goodbye Gillian"!! LOL:D
  • RyAn_?RyAn_? Posts: 6,283
    Forum Member
    Unless we have late entries this thread may not be doing much over the next few weeks.....
    Forum Member
    RyAn_? wrote: »
    Unless we have late entries this thread may not be doing much over the next few weeks.....

Don't care; this will be the busiest thread Biggins or No Biggins :D
  • c4kc4k Posts: 6,015
    Forum Member
    Please tell me he is not going in the jungle. He's only famous for being on Ant and Dec:confused::confused::D:D:p
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher Biggins is on Paul O'Grady tonight in full panto get up so it seems unlikely he is the show
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he goes in.

If only to see how much weight he will lose and how quickly. You always need at least one overweight person on the show just to see how starving they are. :D