Options

Strictly romances.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Simon and Kristina really sounded like a couple the way they were talking to each other on ITT tonight and did I hear Zoe say she would need to buy a hat :D
  • Options
    henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll preface this by saying I really like Kristina and her dancing skills, also agree she gets an unfair amount of flak regarding her private life.

However, I read (albeit in the DM showbiz section:blush:) that Kristina, when having her dalliance with Vincent, sent some really unpleasant texts to Susan, Vincents pregnant girlfriend. If true that is downright horrible.

If it is not true your post is libellous. Repetition of libel is libel.

Please provide your evidence including the content of said texts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are Simon and Kristina this year's showmance?
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poshtamfan wrote: »

I don't think so. If they were, they would have said that they are dating. Simon has previously said that they are just friends.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is not true your post is libellous. Repetition of libel is libel.

Please provide your evidence including the content of said texts.

Oh give over with the histrionics and behave yourself. Read my post and you will see there is noting remotely libellous about it. I read about the affair in DM showbiz section , which you can do yourself. Stop with the sanctimonious hectoring behaviour. It's not warranted. Moreover, this coming from someone who starts a thread about a womans crotch....:o ridiculous
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    It is a complex thing as all human relations are. Sometimes where unhappiness is given as a reason for infidelity, it might be that there is no innocent party in the original relationship either. Not saying that did or did not apply here, but it is something I have come across among friends.

I couldn't agree more.

I consider myself very much a woman's woman.
    I detest the ****-shaming of women and the nudge-nudge wink-wink reaction men often get who have a couple of women on the go.
    I equally dislike the notion that Kristina had no responsibility for the fact she was in an affair with a man with a partner.
    I don't think it's naive to think that, if approached by a partnered man to start an affair, the woman doesn't have the option to say no, regardless of how attracted to him she may be.
    I know myself and many friends have used that option.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    I only heard about Pasha and Rachel recently. Nice that they kept it private. :)

Pasha and Rachel were a thing?
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »

They still are.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »

Don't you mean wore a thong?
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They still are.

Ah, I was confusing Rachel Riley with Rachel Stevens!

All clear now. :)
  • Options
    dippydancingdippydancing Posts: 9,428
    Forum Member
    I'll preface this by saying I really like Kristina and her dancing skills, also agree she gets an unfair amount of flak regarding her private life.

However, I read (albeit in the DM showbiz section:blush:) that Kristina, when having her dalliance with Vincent, sent some really unpleasant texts to Susan, Vincents pregnant girlfriend. If true that is downright horrible.

I've always viewed that kind of news (and the DM in general) as on a par with the nasty gossip you heard being discussed in the girls' loos at school. About as accurate, about as judgemental and about as kindly meant.
    poshtamfan wrote: »

I don't think the producers know or care either way, but they know it adds to "the narrative".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    I've always viewed that kind of news (and the DM in general) as on a par with the nasty gossip you heard being discussed in the girls' loos at school. About as accurate, about as judgemental and about as kindly meant.

I don't think the producers know or care either way, but they know it adds to "the narrative".

Nice to encounter someone with a firm grip on reality. I wish I could say it about more of the commenters hereabouts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Kristina looking quite coupley this weekend. Also went awkward at the whip and romance comment after they danced. A few woos from the pros too.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Becky245 wrote: »
    Simon and Kristina looking quite coupley this weekend. Also went awkward at the whip and romance comment after they danced. A few woos from the pros too.

Yes I thought from the other pro,s and Clauds comment it's obvious they are a couple :) good luck to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becky245 wrote: »

I agree. I have thought that there is something between them, for awhile. They are just a bit too comfortable with each other, to be just friends.

I hope that it works out for them. :)
  • Options
    *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Simon has been dumped twice for cheating. Although, that may add to his appeal for some :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Zoe has been making 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink' comments about Simon and Kristina's chemistry all week.
  • Options
    *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    edit.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    *Liya* wrote: »
    Simon has been dumped twice for cheating. Although, that may add to his appeal for some :o

Only if you believe the tabloid claims that the women sold to make a packet on, which you clearly do :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saoir wrote: »
    Only if you believe the tabloid claims that the women sold to make a packet on, which you clearly do :D

I believe that he denied one of the accusations.