Strictly romances.

Comments

• StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I'm always surprised when I discover one of the male pro dancers is straight!

Kind of true :D
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And, how could you forget Ian and Denise!

:D:D <<< Is this a laughing icon?

:D:D <<< Using this as a giggling icon even if not one.

As for other present romances on the show...
    Aljaz and Janette are still a couple.
    Trent is married to Gordana.
    Kevin and Karen engaged.
    Tristan is married (to a woman).
    Aliona is married (to a man).
    Brendan is married (to Zoe, and has a baby).
    Natalie is married (to me).
    Joanne is single (and my sneaky girlfriend while Natalie is away).
    I thought Anton had a girlfriend, but no idea now.
    Kristina, no idea what her status is, or Iveta either (Thom said he didn't fancy her).
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All of them are straight except Robin.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    :D:D <<< Is this a laughing icon?

:D:D <<< Using this as a giggling icon even if not one.

As for romances, Aljaz and Janette are still a couple.
    Trent is married to Gordana.
    Kevin and Karen engaged.
    Tristan is married (to a woman).
    Aliona married (to a man).
    Brendan married (to Zoe, and has a baby).
    Natalie married (to me).
    Joanne single (and my sneaky girlfriend while Natalie is away).
    I thought Anton had a girlfriend, but no idea now.
    Kristina , no idea what her status is, or Iveta either.

Kristina and Iveta are single. Anton has a a girlfriend, according to Wikipedia.
  • Mairi_CameronMairi_Cameron Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    All of them are straight except Robin.

I know, hyperbole, sorry :blush:
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Don't forget the BIG romance between James Martin and the ex girlfriend of Brendan, sorry I have forgotten her name!! She is no longer on the show. Even interviewed Brendan on ITT about how he felt about it etc. All nonsense of course as after the competition was over, they both admitted it was a PR stunt to get more votes!!! I believed every word of course!! I think after the so-called "Curse of SCD" the PR dept have decided to have conflict instead of romance!
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the BIG romance between James Martin and the ex girlfriend of Brendan, sorry I have forgotten her name!! She is no longer on the show. Even interviewed Brendan on ITT about how he felt about it etc. All nonsense of course as after the competition was over, they both admitted it was a PR stunt to get more votes!!! I believed every word of course!! I think after the so-called "Curse of SCD" the PR dept have decided to have conflict instead of romance!

That was Camilla, who is now married to the actor Kevin Sacre, Kevin is the former partner of Ali Bastion, who got together with Brian Fortuna after they were partners on the show: and around and around we go:)
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    I remember some people on here were shocked when they discovered Ian was gay :blush:

Never doubted Ians sexuality hes really camp.
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vientre wrote: »
    Never doubted Ians sexuality hes really camp.

Lots of gay blokes are not camp. Not sure if there are many camp blokes that are not gay.
  • teagenieteagenie Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    Same! It was so lovely how obvious they got along so well and how much they enjoyed each other's company. :)

I'll join you with the secret Anton/Judy love!!
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of gay blokes are not camp. Not sure if there are many camp blokes that are not gay.

If he is not homosexual and putting on a camp act for some odd reason then I would be surprised because it must put many people completely off him. I often come close to turning off when he is on ITT, usually just go and make a cup of coffee to miss him. I certainly would not watch if he got a more major role as some people would like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    This thread is like a throw back to the a 1950s school room when the teacher leaves.
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    I remember some people on here were shocked when they discovered Ian was gay :blush:

It was nothing compared to the meltdown when the penny dropped re : Matthew Cutler.
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi , this thread is veering into turbulence - I want details on the romances with people who don't dance together on the show, dammit! :@ :p
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oi , this thread is veering into turbulence - I want details on the romances with people who don't dance together on the show, dammit! :@ :p

haha couldn't possibly tell ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    It was nothing compared to the meltdown when the penny dropped re : Matthew Cutler.

now who Matt's SCD romance was or is for that matter might surprise a few :D
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bendymixer wrote: »
    now who Matt's SCD romance was or is for that matter might surprise a few :D

Ohhh you can't leave it like that ! ! Clues clues please :p
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha couldn't possibly tell ;-)

*whispers* P

M

:D
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    If he is not homosexual and putting on a camp act for some odd reason then I would be surprised because it must put many people completely off him. I often come close to turning off when he is on ITT, usually just go and make a cup of coffee to miss him. I certainly would not watch if he got a more major role as some people would like.

I don't know if all naturally camp blokes are homosexual.

Ian is not nearly as camp as Graham Norton and many others - or even Frankie Howerd.

Lots of camp blokes on TV. I've no idea which of them, if any, is homosexual.

Not that males' sexuality interests me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *whispers* P

M

:D

haha no
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha no

Need more clues!!
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »

Luckily not everyone is a bigot :)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »

I remember that. :D The shock was because he had been or was married to Nicole.;-)

also wasn't the Daily Mail raking up dirt about Kristina and Ben Cohen>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Need more clues!!

one is male one is female :D