Dear ITT, please don't........

shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
Forum Member
✭✭✭
:mad:Allow Myleene Klass on your programme!

This desperado whose sole purpose in life appears to be self-promotion and being an expert at everything has no place on your show!

Please tell us, what is it she is promoting this time? A new CD, a baby clothes range? a new programme she has managed to leech her way onto? what?

Whatever it is, you can be sure it isn't her interest or love of SCD - it's pure self-promotion!

ARRRGGHHHH! I hate this woman!

...she's on this evening's show apparently!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? I like her.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...she's on this evening's show apparently!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Looks like they failed to listen to you before you'd even posted. :p:)

I like Myleene, but I can see how she can be annoying, what with all the side projects and cash-ins she does these days. Does she even have a main career any more? :confused:

I could actually do without most of the celeb guests on ITT -- unless they have some clear connection to dance or to SCD.

(And by connection I don't mean acting in the same tv show as one of the competing celebs.)
  • shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Looks like they failed to listen to you before you'd even posted. :p:)

I like Myleene, but I can see how she can be annoying, what with all the side projects and cash-ins she does these days. Does she even have a main career any more? :confused:

I could actually do without most of the celeb guests on ITT -- unless they have some clear connection to dance or to SCD.

(And by connection I don't mean acting in the same tv show as one of the competing celebs.
    )

I agree, completely! Tuesday's ITT was so much better without the hangers on self-promoting!

I really hate it when they have a band or 'personality' on who just happen to have a new single out or a new programme coming up!

It got ridiculous with Westlife, who seemed to fit their single releases around the SCD programme just so they could sing on ITT or the results show.

As for Myleene, she annoys the hell out of me. If she stuck to singing or playing the piano then I could live with it, but she has suddenly made it to model status because she wore a bikini on tv once, and of course no one knew anything about babies until Myleene had one, did they!

:mad::mad:

....and breathe!:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha! I like it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myleene Klass makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out with a biro. She is EVERYWHERE.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laurab88 wrote: »
    Myleene Klass makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out with a biro. She is EVERYWHERE.

I wonder how her astronomy degree is coming along :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as we know, only Myleene can save us from thw Global Credit Crunch.....

How can such a non-entity be such an expert at everything?

And now, conveniently, she is probably the world's greatest SCD fan, even though she's never mentioned it before!
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as we know, only Myleene can save us from thw Global Credit Crunch.....

How can such a non-entity be such an expert at everything?

And now, conveniently, she is probably the world's greatest SCD fan, even though she's never mentioned it before!

I know what you mean but you can't blame the woman for making hay whilst the sun shines. Who knows how long it will last. I'd attending the opening of an envelope for right amount of cash!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »
    I'd attending the opening of an envelope for right amount of cash!!

Me too. I don't blame her for trying to make a good nestegg for the future but if it turns to greed then that usually brings pain somewhere along the line - loss of health, privicy etc.
  • MiahMiah Posts: 3,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, just to show that it takes all kinds of people to make a world: I like her! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    I guess she doesn't make an appearance on any of your 'dream SCD contestants' lists then? :D

Mine neither :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess she doesn't make an appearance on any of your 'dream SCD contestants' lists then? :D

Mine neither :cool:

Definitely not!:mad:

Mind up, strangely enough, Gok Wan did make my list, but he's gone down in my estimations now that he's teaming up with her for a new 'beauty show'....

...something else she's now an expert in!

Everywhere you look, she's there being false and giving her opinion. Heaven knows what we mothers did before Myleene had a baby and was able to pass on her expertise!

I really need a flotation tank experience to rid my mind of this woman
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a mean thread! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nothing to what she does to my blood pressure!
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Myleene had a bit of grace and wasn't so smug (she popped one kid out and suddenly cashes in with baby books, CDs, clothing range etc), people wouldn't speak about her like this. It's all her own fault, I think it's a bit sick actually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got to make a living one way or another, she won't be in the spotlight forever. To be frank, if she's making a couple of £million a year, I doubt she cares she annoys some people. You've got to make the most of what you've got, after all. :)
  • Yasmin26Yasmin26 Posts: 3,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give the girl a break, she is just using the Opportunity she has to a earn living. If any one of you had the same chance you would grab it with both hands. Even high profile Celebrities who are very rich Like Tom Cruise, Julie Robert and Brad Pitt do advertising not just in their own countries but places like china just to make extra cash. I’ve heard she just been offered a role in GMTV and she turned it down, she can’t be that desperate to stay on your screens, otherwise she would have taken the role. :D