Forum Member
    That's what's worrying me :(

I don't want anyone to die to be honest. :(
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    Happy 18th BDAY hOLLYOAKS! We Love Ya!

It's next wednesday...(first broadcast 23/10/1995) :)
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    they should put up a tweet saying brendans back have a flashback scene all the fan girls would
    come running:D
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    That would be a major turn off for me! :eek:

You know what's hilarious?

The people that moan the most whenever Brendan is mentioned on this thread are the ones who bring him up in the first place and then have the audacity to say "Ugh he's left why don't you get over it?". How about you find something new to mock other fans about?
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »

The people that moan the most whenever Brendan is mentioned on this thread are the ones who bring him up in the first place and then have the audacity to say "Ugh he's left why don't you get over it?". How about you find something new to mock other fans about?

im just saying alot of fan girls aka false fans stopped watching when he left... i wouldnt call them fans tbh,,,,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    im just saying alot of fan girls aka false fans stopped watching when he left... i wouldnt call them fans tbh,,,,

There are no rule books about being a fan of Hollyoaks. If they want to watch for one character they can. There's no law against tuning in for one character, two characters or one story. There is no hierarchy of fans. It's the same snobbery of people who say "Well you didn't watch Hollyoaks from episode one so you have no right to an opinion."
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    There are no rule books about being a fan of Hollyoaks. If they want to watch for one character they can. There's no law against tuning in for one character, two characters or one story. There is no hierarchy of fans. It's the same snobbery of people who say "Well you didn't watch Hollyoaks from episode one so you have no right to an opinion."

this argument is ridicious all i was saying is many people watched just for brendan and have stopped thats pretty much a fact:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    this argument is ridicious all i was saying is many people watched just for brendan and have stopped thats pretty much a fact:confused:

My original point is obvious. I just get pissed off a certain group of fans being mocked. It doesn't make for a welcoming atmosphere in this thread for someone like me who not only is a Brendan "fangirl" (patronising much) but a huge fan of the show.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member

Crikey all I posted was that I'd turn off if Brendan returned, I like you as a poster but have you ever thought SOME people might just have not liked Brendan? Bloody ridiculous argument.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    So in Tom's leaving to London episode what did Jack throw at Tom to catch? Was it a camera, because that's a bit dumb to throw a camera that could easily break.
  • Options
    bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm all out the loop, do we know who dies?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bwfcol wrote: »
    I'm all out the loop, do we know who dies?

No, but we all have our theories.

Looks likely Doug will die and probably Ash, apart from that it's wide open.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Tom just mentioned Cindy was his sister,,,,i completely forgot about it, they rarely have any on screen time at all, you would think she would at least care for him knowing what he has been through :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    Tom just mentioned Cindy was his sister,,,,i completely forgot about it, they rarely have any on screen time at all, you would think she would at least care for him knowing what he has been through :confused:

I'm glad they finally remembered to be honest!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    Crikey all I posted was that I'd turn off if Brendan returned, I like you as a poster but have you ever thought SOME people might just have not liked Brendan? Bloody ridiculous argument.

Oh I'm well aware they don't like him, they take great joy in posting about it ;) and telling fans to quit talking about him.

No what you said wasn't the worst thing that's been said, it's just the general attitude problem on these forums I'm sick of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "you will never leave me I promise" - Doug is definitely going to die!

Where did the kids go? I missed most of the ep
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    I hate the way Tom is treated like (and acts like) he's a giant baby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly, if you looked at the date Will's Texas folder was last updated, he is still using the folder - and funnily enough he seems to have updated it from a future date :p
  • Options
    bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Osbourne mention on Friday must be Darren dying?
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Why does Clare have such a problem with her dad? I missed out on a few months of episodes and only started watching again 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rossy22 wrote: »
    "you will never leave me I promise" - Doug is definitely going to die!

Where did the kids go? I missed most of the ep

They were picked up and went home just as Leanne walked in to complain about Doug leaving.

I did originally think Will was going to die, but I think it's probably more likely that Will is going to survive and Dodger is left in a coma. Doug and Ash are definitely goners in my view, but the rest is anyone's guess
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Why does Clare have such a problem with her dad? I missed out on a few months of episodes and only started watching again 2 weeks ago.

It was revealed in tonight's C4 ep that one Fraser did to Clare was deliberately push her down some stairs when she was pregnant so she would lose her baby, as Trevor was the father.
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    New spoilers available at Waveguide-

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

Implying
    Dodger and Will survive, and Doug doesn't.
  • Options
    Karen_Grant_WasKaren_Grant_Was Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    bwfcol wrote: »
    The Osbourne mention on Friday must be Darren dying?

Cant see them killing Darren off , not when there will be all the fallout with sienna when she gets found out and when nancy comes back
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    New spoilers available at Waveguide-

http://www.waveguide.co.uk/hollyoaks.htm

So the Sienna storyline is still carrying on into November?:(
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    loved that e4 ep.. brilliant