X Factor 2010 - Semi final weekend - 4/5 December 2010 - ITV1 - 7.40pm

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right then. Sorry Danni, but I resign from your imaginary fan-club. You sold out. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LYNN(E) wrote: »
    She needs the pineapple treatment !!
    (The rough end shoved up her ....:D

Ooh never heard of that before....but yes, she does! :D
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, really, really disappointed in Dannii.

In fact, just disappointed in the whole set up. Shouldn't have been a sing off - it's top 5. They're just changing the rules to suit their agenda, and the public are falling for it.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    What is the point in having a sing off if the best singer isn't sent through????

Somebody explain that one please????????????????

I'm with you meant to be about the better singer so might aswell not have bothered only consolation is Cher won't win
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dino M wrote: »
    Cher will be the first one out next week regardless of how she performs, as it would have been the same with Mary. I do not like Cher, I do not think she is a good singler, let alone a great one, she is not going to beat any of the other 3 acts, as they tears will not work next week.

I wouldn't be so sure, if they can fix the semi-final so blatantly they'll fix the final too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    How predictable!!

Shame on you, Dannii!

The miserable, totally average Cher gets through. All on schedule then. (I didn't say fix, I wanted to but I don't want to get banned from DS :D )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Right then. Sorry Danni, but I resign from your imaginary fan-club. You sold out. :(

I'm going to join Danni's fan club, just so that I can resign too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh, even from week 1 that was gonna be the final 4
  • -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said Syco fixed it on X Factor, then somebody else tries to log onto my Facebook account who lives in Texas.
    I guess Simon wasn't joking when he said he'd do something bad to people who say X Factor is a fix.
    W$%^&£$S!
  • LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did you see cher mouthing to simon....

"please"

any respect i had for dannii is dead :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What comments were Simon refering to when he said he heard what Mary said on xtrafactor last night? Anyone please?
  • sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,173
    Forum Member
    I know Simon is desperate to take Cheryl to the states, but so transparently changing the rules within one day as if nothing has happened just to keep that excuse for a singer in is laughable...

Ah well, saves watching it on Saturday next week, looks like Simon will even sacrifice his boyband to satisfy she who must be obeyed...

And we all moan about the rigged voting at Eurovision, that's squeaky clean compared to this shower... I feel sorry for those who voted, and then had the rules changed after to suit the result the boss wants...
  • JordanDSJordanDS Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prepare for a marathon next weekend...It's back up to FOUR hours again. (6 if you include Xtra Factor!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mary is so lovely:)
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Did it say on the xfactor website that the act with the LOWEST Votes would go home tonight
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand what people are saying here. Why does Simon want Cher, specifically, to win? She clearly wouldn't sell many records (being as bad as she is, with such limited appeal), so what's the attraction for Cowell that he would keep fixing it?

Also, what will happen next week if Cher doesn't get the most public votes? Will they keep doing judges eliminations until she wins? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJRo wrote: »
    I swear they normally have it as just the public vote this week? :confused: Why was there a sing-off?

Do you really have to have that question answered? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    I thought people in Eire couldn't vote?:confused:

Are you calling the Oirish tik? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca is so sweet!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii must be 30 pieces of silver richer now.
  • julie88julie88 Posts: 2,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is crap.
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed result and just as I predicted.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    hotpotato wrote: »
    What makes you think the public will have a say in that? I am sure they can magic up a sing-off at any time if they don't like next weeks vote either.

Since it's the final next week, they would need to magic up 3 sing offs to get her to be the last act on stage. I don't think even Simon would get away with that one. ;)
  • chuffsterchuffster Posts: 8,807
    Forum Member
    "What next for Mary?"
    "Clean up in aisle 3"
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Dircetion "bring something different to the music industry".

500 voices coming out of 5 people?